Are journey guide mega packs worth it ?

Gouj4
416 posts Member
So I’m only asking in terms of the Darth Revan event and the C3PO event as none of the others are relevant to me at the moment. I basically either don’t have or have very low the characters for both events and the journey guide mega pack is worth 2450 crystals. I earn between 300-400 a day depending on if I finish in the top 5 or top 10 in my fleet and I’m trying to work out if it’s worth me using those crystals to farm each character individually through refreshes or saving it up over a week and buying the journey guide pack. Any opinions would be great

Replies

• Short answer : No

But, if you have the income to spend, yes as money wont matter in the long run and the rewards will make a difference
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Packs are always a personal value proposition. For some people they'll be great because they save farming time, for others they're too expensive to justify. You just need to figure out if they're worth it to you at the price point offered.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• mariogsh
    785 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Depend, IMHO

For example, Rey's one seems not worth it for me, you're receiving the chance of having a toon which is not even required for the event

Darth Revan's one is totally worth it if you have not started your farms yet
    I swear half of all my character shards (for DR), specially Canderous and Bastila Shan Fallen were from the mega packs, and even with that advantage farming the remaining shards were a total pain.
  • el_mago
    751 posts Member
    I had money to spend and the mega packs for both the Aggressive Negotiations event and the Contact Protocol event saved me a TON of time farming separatists and ewoks, respectively. But, as previously mentioned, it's very much personal preference as to the value they'll bring to you.
  • I did it for both Revans and had 7* within £100 each
  • Raptus
    64 posts Member
    When I can spare crystals I usually do them to farm characters not currently in my energy pool. It's up to you, and what you need. I personally wouldn't do it for one character but if a pack has multiple characters you'll need later (Padme's pack for me) then it can shorten your farming period.
    Well, hell I ain't no politician; kissing **** just ain't my style.