Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I mean, I could say I feel like the sky is purple if you want to defend feels that way.

You could. I wouldnt act as if you said for sure it was if you did say you felt it was.

Id either ask you why you felt that way or id just ignore you
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Ha good stuff.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ha good stuff.

Its how you have a conversation about a topic.... but hey whatever
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Prefix something with "I feel"
    Then it means nothing.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

Yes it is. But feel free to feel its not. See how we are having an off topic conversation about feelings right now.

It works. Woooo
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    We could just as easily discuss how CG will continue on like this never happened, ignoring it and making people feel like they dont care about cheating....

But as always, people look for easy pick parts so they can get some precieved win over some annoymous person online insyead of having a conversation.

Had i said 'they released challenges to to distract' as a certainty, i would be wrong and the first reply would have been relevant... instead i chose to feel like it was all being ignored with the hope it would go away.

Seems to me like its a topic one could discuss should one want to. But its not a super easy 'you are wrong', "nobody".

Either discuss or ignore, dont insult as a way to feel superior.
  • Yea, cuz development of the new game modes was on topic. Whatever floats your boat. You'll be happy as long as the post count of the topic grows as if that will change anything.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Yea, cuz development of the new game modes was on topic. Whatever floats your boat. You'll be happy as long as the post count of the topic grows as if that will change anything.

If that were true, thanks for contributing
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

Yes it is. But feel free to feel its not. See how we are having an off topic conversation about feelings right now.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That opinions are not facts.
    That's not a feeling.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That's not a feeling.

When did i say opinions were facts?
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That's not a feeling.

I feel like we got a "Here are some challenges to keep your mind on us not making sure you arent being cheated."

You said something dumb
    Then tried to back out of it
    By saying "you felt"
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That's not a feeling.

I feel like we got a "Here are some challenges to keep your mind on us not making sure you arent being cheated."

You said something dumb
    By saying "you felt"

So your proof of me saying opinions are facts contains no actual instance of me saying opinions are facts.

Good find.
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That's not a feeling.

You said something dumb
    By saying "you felt"

So your proof of me saying opinions are facts contains no actual instance of me saying opinions are facts.

Good find.

It's implication.
    Like I implied you're stupid,
    But didn't say it.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That's not a feeling.

You said something dumb
    By saying "you felt"

Good find.

It's implication.
    But didn't say it.

So because you "felt" i said something i didnt actually say through implication (aka your own personal OPINION of the meaning of what i actually wrote) it became your truth and your proof of 'there, he said it'....

Sounds more like you may be projecting the whole problem with facts vs opinions my way from something internal.
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That's not a feeling.

You said something dumb
    By saying "you felt"

Good find.

It's implication.
    But didn't say it.

So because you "felt" i said something i didnt actually say through implication (aka your own personal OPINION of the meaning of what i actually wrote) it became your truth and your proof of 'there, he said it'....

Sounds more like you may be projecting the whole problem with facts vs opinions my way from something internal.

Great psychology...
    Do you stand by what you said,
    or was it nonsense?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That's not a feeling.

You said something dumb
    By saying "you felt"

Good find.

It's implication.
    But didn't say it.

Great psychology...
    or was it nonsense?

That i personally feel a certain way even if its not a cold hard fact, sure why wouldnt i? Again i never said it was a cold hard fact. Just how i felt.

That whole facts vs opinions line of thought came from you based on your opinion of what i might have wanted to be implied in my words.

Im allowed to feel like CG hopes that the next release or the one after that or after that, will take attention away from their 0 tollerance policy not being 0 tollerance on cheaters.

You are allowed to feel how you want to about that as well.

But make sure you dont use your opinion of what i said as a fact when asked to quote where i said something... especially if you quote the words and they dont contain the actual words your current opinion being presenting as a fact claims that i said.
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That's not a feeling.

You said something dumb
    By saying "you felt"

Good find.

It's implication.
    But didn't say it.

Great psychology...
    or was it nonsense?

That i personally feel a certain way even if its not a cold hard fact, sure why wouldnt i? Again i never said it was a cold hard fact. Just how i felt.

That whole facts vs opinions line of thought came from you based on your opinion of what i might have wanted to be implied in my words.

Im allowed to feel like CG hopes that the next release or the one after that or after that, will take attention away from their 0 tollerance policy not being 0 tollerance on cheaters.

But make sure you dont use your opinion of what i said as a fact when asked to quote where i said something... especially if you quote the words and they dont contain the actual words your current opinion being presenting as a fact claims that i said.

Ok, let's rephrase.
    Do you think what you said's true?
    The "first" post that is.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ha good stuff.

Yeah, but is it though?
    Then it means nothing.

It works. Woooo

I think you forget
    That's not a feeling.

You said something dumb
    By saying "you felt"

Good find.

It's implication.
    But didn't say it.

Great psychology...
    or was it nonsense?

Ok, let's rephrase.
    Do you think what you said's true?
    The "first" post that is.

I never said it was more than a feeling did I?

You seem hung up on whether my feelings are facts or not.
  • I definitely think that they pushed the jedi Luke event up due to the cheating scandal, so it would not surprise me at all if they did the same for galactic challenges.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    I definitely think that they pushed the jedi Luke event up due to the cheating scandal, so it would not surprise me at all if they did the same for galactic challenges.

I feel that way about luke too. His kit feels like a mace windu rework and not luke skywalker. No rebel synergy and it pairs him with jedi when he thematically would not have anything in common with them.

Add to that, they always said theyd give us farm time.... we got 3 days from announce of the requirements to event.

Seemed like a direct response to get people back excited about the game
    Post edited by ShaggyB on
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Add to that, they always said theyd give us farm time....

They did?

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    It's time for this thread to end
    j6onv0lr8ocv.png
  • Luke would be awesome with KAM, if he only were GalRep... makes me wonder.

Also, just several days after the Ahnald-gate the Q&A got cancelled due to technical difficulties iirc.

Also, about Ahnald: i think technically nobody cares about his account, but it was a needlessly hostile move considering the fact that the account officialy lost support 30-something days later.

Need to be clear on this: Ahnalds account does not require an official response, although i personally think that it would deserve one.

However, CG_LD's issue exposed by Ahnald (Bulldog being the OG but this is just for the correct citation) absolutely demands an answer. Since then Bulldog exposed another similar case which was not echoed by Ahnald but still it is out there, public. The fact that we are getting silence there should be awakening for everyone.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Add to that, they always said theyd give us farm time....

They did?

Long time back
    7yxhc9d8ktsz.jpg
    But you know that, you were here for it.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Luke is not a Legendary or Mythic.

Also a ton has changed since March 2018. If you're relying on things to remain static, good luck.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Luke is not a Legendary or Mythic.

Also a ton has changed since March 2018. If you're relying on things to remain static, good luck.

You should follow the link

oe7bejzcfchc.jpg

He is a journey and it clearly says the week for that too.

And in november of 2019 they made some changes by adding journey guide (which they forgot to add luke to)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/219354/journey-guide-event-cadence-changes

Youll note the changes made have nothing to do with the initial run of the event and the notice they said theyd give.

Where are you seeing a post changing that?

But again, you know all this as you were there
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Luke would be awesome with KAM, if he only were GalRep... makes me wonder.

Also, just several days after the Ahnald-gate the Q&A got cancelled due to technical difficulties iirc.

Also, about Ahnald: i think technically nobody cares about his account, but it was a needlessly hostile move considering the fact that the account officialy lost support 30-something days later.

Need to be clear on this: Ahnalds account does not require an official response, although i personally think that it would deserve one.

However, CG_LD's issue exposed by Ahnald (Bulldog being the OG but this is just for the correct citation) absolutely demands an answer. Since then Bulldog exposed another similar case which was not echoed by Ahnald but still it is out there, public. The fact that we are getting silence there should be awakening for everyone.

Agreed. Ahnalds banned tos account is not important to me. He got caught on a techincality and it is what it is.

The negoitation with whale cheaters that he and the bulldog showed a second (cubs showd it as well) needs to be addressed.

That very much hurts the game. Having 0 tollerance but only if you are f2p is not right and a comment is warranted
  • Yeah it is terrible that they still won't even address it. Employees negotiating with cheaters goes against their own zero tolerance policy and they need to explain how this could happen and what they are doing to make sure it does not happen again.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Yeah it is terrible that they still won't even address it. Employees negotiating with cheaters goes against their own zero tolerance policy and they need to explain how this could happen and what they are doing to make sure it does not happen again.

Exactly. Build up that trust again that they just completely lost