Bug or Bogus Timeout Def to Vader vs Rey in GAC

FurytheOriginal
142 posts Member
edited August 2020
IF it wasnt for Wats tech on Vader no one else would ever move.... GL Rey was in her Ult for 4min and 24 seconds

https://youtu.be/CoyCXU8PIxw
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Basically its an almost infinite loop timeout team vs Vader on def
  • Is anyone else bothered that the dots on Barriss will disappear then reappear? I get this because she's dispelling herself but Vader's lead causes them to reappear and it's really only happening for the brief time Geo Brute is countering but it still feels wrong.
  • Nothing to see here, working as intended
    But it is working as intended.
    Barriss gains 10% TM for each debuff dispeled. Vader reaplies dots. It's the choice of the wrong counter against this particular team, not broken game mechanics.
  • Imagine if Barris didnt hit like a wet noodle
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Imagine if Barris didnt hit like a wet noodle
    Ki Adi Mundi says hi.
    Barriss gains 10% TM for each debuff dispeled. Vader reaplies dots. It's the choice of the wrong counter against this particular team, not broken game mechanics.

So what I am missing that gives her the counterattacks? I know she dispels but thats on her turn she counters everytime Brute hits and you can see she has no debuffs for the counters

• chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Nothing to see here, working as intended

So what I am missing that gives her the counterattacks? I know she dispels but thats on her turn she counters everytime Brute hits and you can see she has no debuffs for the counters

She's not countering, she's taking a turn from all the TM from dispelling the debuffs. Brute isn't getting any turns, those are all his counters. You can see a bunch of "-1s" pop up over her when she takes damage from the DoTs. The debuffs are dispelled and re-apply themselves so quickly that you can't always see them.

It's not counter-attacks. It's her getting turns.

She attacks, dispelling the debuffs on the weakest debuffed ally after her turn. Brute counter attacks, hitting Holdo the taunting tank. Barris is at 100% TM after gaining 10% TM for each buff dispelled last turn. She attacks again, and the cycle continues.

All WAI, and poor counter team choice.
  • I can’t believe I watched that entire video lol I kinda found it amusing haha