Team while gearing up GL Rey?

Le_Blille
20 posts Member
edited August 2020
Is GL Rey "viable" the second she unlocks? It will take me a while to get her to Relic so I'm wondering when I should expect to make the switch from a DR team either as a leader or under a different lead.

I've looked on YouTube and here and it feels that everybody was ready to gear her up immediately which is not my case unfortunately.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    (EDIT: spelling correction)

I was also someone who had all the goodies stashed to take her her to R7, so I can’t speak from personal experience; but...

One of my guild mates was in a similar position, he tried a couple times (In arena settings) each per gear level with her lead at g8-g11, but was always ending up shelving her for D. Revan - he finally made the switch at g12 with 6 dot mods.

(I do suspect that she might have well still have offensive utility at lower gear levels in GAC/TW, or possibly in the GAS lead ‘Cheese’ Kylo counter - provided you can still get her combined HP/protection above GAS)
  • Thanks. I have her at G11 and it's not working unfortunately. It's interesting because she's so overpowered that you would think she’s a game changer.