Galactic challenges event [MERGE]

Replies

• Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    BryGuy2k wrote: »
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Brace yourselves, all the "Galactic Challanges suchks" threads are coming.

And guess what? They’re terrible - autoable - but you don’t get anything worthwhile unless you have five of the right toons at R5.

Yep. Just did it. It's all fun and games until Tier V where it turns into Mini-GeoLS. This is what i get for trusting on CG for once: Dissapointment. And the rewards are Energy Nodes tier 1 trash.

They did all this but a sandbox mode was not an option?
  • They suck. That's all.
  • No stun guns. Two carbantis for rewards? Any crystal rewards require a relic 5+ sith team and if you don't have malak you pretty much won't get anywhere. Thanks for making a bundle that's £100 for 5 zetas though CG!
  • This is almost as lackluster as the GL events and they were abysmal.

They took a year to make this.

We have had nothing tangible for so long and now i have 1 more battle to do a day if i want a 5-A mod.
  • What a joke hahaha haha no thank you, keep those kyros hahahahhahahahahahhaahah. They forgot to mention that you get no rewards for beating it with any team other than the one that they have chosen XD with specific gear XD hahahahha what a joke.

Not true at all. Used GAS first time and got this in last tier. Try playing it first maybe?

o48awf7y3i86.png
  • Galactic challenges felt kind of underwhelming. What are your thoughts on GC (Galactic challenges)?
  • I thought I had low expectations going into this, but this is submarine level of missing the bar...
  • What a joke hahaha haha no thank you, keep those kyros hahahahhahahahahahhaahah. They forgot to mention that you get no rewards for beating it with any team other than the one that they have chosen XD with specific gear XD hahahahha what a joke.

Not true at all. Used GAS first time and got this in last tier. Try playing it first maybe?

o48awf7y3i86.png

Ah right! So after two years of no content and the gear crunch getting harder and harder with every new legend launched you got a mod and some slicing material! You must be happy.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    What a joke hahaha haha no thank you, keep those kyros hahahahhahahahahahhaahah. They forgot to mention that you get no rewards for beating it with any team other than the one that they have chosen XD with specific gear XD hahahahha what a joke.

o48awf7y3i86.png

Guys! GUYS! The gear crunch is finally over! Look at those rewards, by the emperor aren't they beautiful?
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    This is almost as lackluster as the GL events and they were abysmal.

They took a year to make this.

We have had nothing tangible for so long and now i have 1 more battle to do a day if i want a 5-A mod.

More data to feed the theory that the JKL event was made at the same time as the CLS event and they held onto it for 2 years.
  • Run in to 2 potential bugs. First, when using GAS and his 501st friends the opponent targeted and killed my fives even though GAS was standing, fives didn’t have taunt up. Secondly I thought that the global sandstorm debuff should also target the opponent? I managed to get into a standoff between Malak and the droideka and only Malak received the stacking debuff (he had 53 before I gave up) the droideka didn’t have any.
  • The rewards suck. This was supposed to be something for players of all levels, and to get anything halfway decent you need full relic sith squads. Without relic characters the rewards are so useless, it’s not even worth the battles.

Also what happened to that currency/tickets found in the data mine?
  • -The rewards are bad
    -The feats are lame
    -The fact that TierV turns into GeoLS all of sudden sucks
    -The same team over, and over, and over again
    -Did i mention the gear is bad?
  • they go from absurdly easy to absurdly hard, it's the same battle over and over with no actual 'strategy' involved. The SLKs in my alliance have been soloing it. Also the rewards are terrible. Two thumbs down from me.
  • Jake0000
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Where do I even begin? Rewards are terrible. Locked behind a requirement of having to have a relic 5+ team to make it anywhere that's worthwhile. How is this content for everyone? You can access this at level 60? Don't bother. They genuinly expect more people to play and get involved in the game when every new mode that comes out is stuck behind having to make your teams G13+. When did this become the "norm"?
  • Yado101 wrote: »
    The rewards suck. This was supposed to be something for players of all levels, and to get anything halfway decent you need full relic sith squads. Without relic characters the rewards are so useless, it’s not even worth the battles.

That could be coming in a later update. Who knows though. Like you said, the rewards are terrible and early and mid game players can't complete all of the tiers unless they are farming Sith.
  • What have you done CG.
  • I've tried every Sith Leader (except Traya whom I don't have) and the only one who seems to make any difference at all is Revan and his Leadership only applies to two characters.
    So where's the strategy that I thought this was supposed to be about?

Yes, I even tried Savage Oppress.
  • This is hot garbage! We waited months and months without new content for this?
    I finished all tiers and got the pathetic rewards for the sith feats in less than 30 min. Now what am I supposed to do for the next week?
    This was billed as daily playable content. Does CG even play their own game? Do they even understand what people want within their game? Based on the dev chats they're completely tone deaf. This is just awful, beyond awful to wait this long for new content and we get this junk.
    Hey CG, we want events and content we can play everyday, that will challenge us everyday.
    You should've just given us a new raid, at least those are exciting for 3 months. I was over this in less than an hour
  • A paywall is expected but for that horrible of a reward its not. I would rather fight the Rancor raid 7 times for the rewards than battle in GC! No sandbox mode but they give us this trash!
  • This is hot garbage! We waited months and months without new content for this?
    I finished all tiers and got the pathetic rewards for the sith feats in less than 30 min. Now what am I supposed to do for the next week?
    This was billed as daily playable content. Does CG even play their own game? Do they even understand what people want within their game? Based on the dev chats they're completely tone deaf. This is just awful, beyond awful to wait this long for new content and we get this junk.
    Hey CG, we want events and content we can play everyday, that will challenge us everyday.
    You should've just given us a new raid, at least those are exciting for 3 months. I was over this in less than an hour

It's starting to feel like galactic war.
  • Yado101 wrote: »
    The rewards suck. This was supposed to be something for players of all levels, and to get anything halfway decent you need full relic sith squads. Without relic characters the rewards are so useless, it’s not even worth the battles.

That could be coming in a later update. Who knows though. Like you said, the rewards are terrible and early and mid game players can't complete all of the tiers unless they are farming Sith.

I’m a lower level player, and sith are one of my most upgraded factions. Still could only beat t4 and had to use jkr instead of sith, who are supposed to have enough bonuses to be better than the other factions in this GC, to get the flawless victory feat. Out of 7 tiers, 3 of them pot you against g13 GG, which low- mid level players can’t compete against. And even if you manage to beat the 5th tier, you only get 2 carbantis. Total waste of time.
  • BryGuy2k
    198 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Stenun wrote: »
    I've tried every Sith Leader (except Traya whom I don't have) and the only one who seems to make any difference at all is Revan and his Leadership only applies to two characters.
    So where's the strategy that I thought this was supposed to be about?

Yes, I even tried Savage Oppress.

Try an R3 or better Vader as lead.. Fill the field with g12 and the dots from Vader and sandstorm make the droids fall over. Pretty easy to one star T7 anyway.