Falling 700 points in 20 min.

Just fell 700 points in less than half an hour. Happen to anyone else?

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    What is your rank? we need more information.
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Was 190 went to 803. Fought back up to 430 now. Not calling shenanigans on it but kinda shocking. Must be holiday players.

Yeah just did the math it's 600
  • What's ur PVP team?
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Was Phas, jc 6* max gear, greedo 5* max gear, tusken 5* level 6 gear, teebo 4* level6 gear all level 54. My Chewy leader kill squad.
  • I have the most power of any squad on my server almost 22k and a murderers row in my squad. If I don't log on in the morning I can easily drop from #1 to 60-80. When I log on I find myself surrounded by 14-16k power cookie cutter teams. It's obvious a large potion of players at least on my server aren't playing by the rules.
  • From 190 to 803 that's crazy. But, maybe not too crazy. It wouldn't take many player to drop you down that far. Since you replace the rank of the attacker it wouldn't take many attacks to drop like a rock.
  • Well I'm back in high 300 at moment it's an easy climb. I forgot how fast you can go. I'm used to fighting for 10 positions up.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Was 190 went to 803. Fought back up to 430 now. Not calling shenanigans on it but kinda shocking. Must be holiday players.

what is your Power?

i was always around 101-200. Never get drop down to 300.

I have 14K power.
  • Because of the cap and limited viable units in pvp, that can also defend decently, this is something that will happen as everyone catches each other up. If the rank 1 player is running the same team, levels, gear as someone at rank 500, the table will constantly change because you're unable to improve any futher and have to rely on the poor AI defence and luck that you won't get focused down the leader board.
  • in the past I'd remain top 10 for two days, unattended. Today I woke up at 22 for first time since I started flirting in top 10.

The implicarions is that unless you are ready to reload arena maybe twice, or certain threshold, tiu won't get high. Hopefully remaning in the too 200 doesn't became a nuissance for at least one more month, to at least farm one more character at 10 shards per day.

Pretty soon Arena may be so volatile as to become maybe not that worth the time. Up 200, down 150, up 300, down 280, up 500....

My suggestions is only allow two LOST battles per day. Max. No fighting 10 times the same player with 50 Crystals. If they reload they have 2 more. This will limit the unreasonable attempts, but allow chars that have improved to go up fast (no limit on wins).
  • One of the things I forgot was 800 ranked person can battle up 100 at a time. I been hovering around 200 for a while. Sometimes I might get a fight for a 20 position raise but mostly it's 10. What I find interesting is I battle the same ones everyday but we all seem to slowly inching up the ladder.
  • Song wrote: »

what is your Power?

i was always around 101-200. Never get drop down to 300.

I have 14K power.

It was around 12k not my a team. My a team is 16k
  • Shizmoo
    99 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It's real simple, the AI is garbage and every unit drops dead after focus fire from the player. Arena is based on how many crystals you spend to battle more often to stay top rank
  • Shizmoo wrote: »
    It's real simple, the AI is garbage and every unit drops dead after focus fire from the player. Arena is based on how many crystals you spend to battle more often to stay top rank

There's the story right above. It's all a game of how many crystals are worth #1 to you???
  • DknSho
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I tell you guys ~ all is about AI working !!!! Did you guys really think have so much people keep playing this game or Pvp ?! Well I don't think so ~
    Listen !!!! we never know who win us (never)
    If they know your account always pay , must be keep make your rank down then you need to keep pay for 50 crystal or more to going up your rank again
    And you also can see the famous name in Pvp rank (Exxx Mxxxx) I forgot how to spell , all the people have play this game must saw this name many times
    May I ask why can see this AI in top 100 ?
    I just can say this Pvp system is ridiculous
  • Shizmoo wrote: »

It's beginning to feel a lot like HoDA-aaaaa, everywhere you go. Take a look at rank 5 and rank 10, trading spots again. With ranked gains and wallet pains, oh no. :D
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Pure_Pazaak
    386 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    That was my lame attempt at turning "It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas" into a jab at ranked players who spend gems/crystals past the point of enjoying the game and just want to sit at the top, whether the rewards are worth it to them or not. :p

Not to say all top ranked players act this way or care besides just staying competitive for the fun of it. Specifically just wallet warriors who aren't even enjoying what gameplay and rewards they get out of what they spend in money and time.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Iv been #1-2 for over two weeks pretty much since day 2 of playing and now have 22,205 power running my best group atm. It's annouyjng the little 16/17k teams trying to poach on us top guys the last 30 mins :/ just means I log in Nd attack my peers to prevent that from happening. lol I look forward to my night sister quad to see how it holds up against cookie cutter teams since all my night sisters are almost max star.
  • Maybe they should just dole out the prize based on your highest rank of the day, at least for all positions but the top 10