Best way to get in contact with arena shard mates

LordDirt
4996 posts Member
Got SLKR and went from top 50-70 to top 1-8. How do I get in contact with the guys so they don’t go crazy?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• LordDirt wrote: »
    Got SLKR and went from top 50-70 to top 1-8. How do I get in contact with the guys so they don’t go crazy?

Look them up and get their ally codes from swgoh.gg. Or in the case of squad arena you can ally request them after a fight and message from there.
  • ^this. Plus there is a good chance that more than a few of the regulars at the top will also have a Discord (or Line) ID listed on their .gg account as well.
  • You can put your discord name in your character name as well. They will likely contact you.
    Officer of the Villains alliance Discord username: iNinja420 (V1-O)#9708 Recruiting All Levels! Come Join Us on Discord
  • Sorry to hijack, but say I've looked everywhere and my entire shard has no swgoh/EA/reddit accounts or anything. Their guilds all have a few swgoh accounts, but they have no contact info and no ability to message in game.
    My arena shard is from about Nov 2019, Fleet shard a month or 2 after that. All the top 50 are mostly hyperdrive players that have messaging off/full ally lists.
    I don't want to be another one of those guys that starts an aimless post "looking for shardmates".. Surely they have to be around somewhere though, right?
  • LordDirt
    4996 posts Member
    Once I hit top ten they quickly contacted me. Best way seems to add them to your ally list and message them.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Hmm, yeah been checking daily but they've all been full for the past couple months. Possibly my shard is too young, but IDK, some of these guys already have dropped $$$ to get full max GL Rey. I'll keep trying though. I'm getting #1 in fleet, #38 in squad.. just trying to be considerate.
  • Sorry to bump this post but what is the goal of having shard mates?
  • LordDirt
    4996 posts Member
    Blaz1ken wrote: »
    Sorry to bump this post but what is the goal of having shard mates?

The rig the arena at the top.

Rig? Shard mates can spread out their payouts So everyone can get top rewards daily or every other day so that it isnt just an all out battle. Some say it is getting around the system but it is just making it so it isnt one chaotic mess. It isnt hurting anyone.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Blaz1ken wrote: »
    Sorry to bump this post but what is the goal of having shard mates?

The rig the arena at the top.

Rig? Shard mates can spread out their payouts So everyone can get top rewards daily or every other day so that it isnt just an all out battle. Some say it is getting around the system but it is just making it so it isnt one chaotic mess. It isnt hurting anyone.

What he said - Nice ones will ask you to follow rules to not hit people during the hour or 2 leading to their payout, which lets people climb, post videos about how to beat each others squads, provide advice for GAC ... not so nice ones will gang up on new people trying to climb, intentionally hitting them in their payout window to prevent them getting to top etc. So hopefully yours shard has not fallen to the dark side ;)