Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• What's the most ironic thing is that the devs come out and ask for community feedback on their new event while this thread is months old with hundreds of pages of feedback that has been 100% ignored by devs... Then devs have audacity to ask the community for feedback!!!

Devs have to be trolling us
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    What's the most ironic thing is that the devs come out and ask for community feedback on their new event

Did they?

Legit question, I don't remember.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    What's the most ironic thing is that the devs come out and ask for community feedback on their new event

Did they?

I believe this is what is being referred to
    From Top Hat's State of the Galaxy:
    "Exhibition Season
    There are a whole host of aspects we will be gathering your feedback on when we launch the trial run of Galactic Challenges next week. Does seven days feel too long? Is two days not enough time to complete these types of events? Does this event create a compelling puzzle for your roster? There are a few elements we already know we want to expand and the event tool was designed with this flexibility in mind. We are initially starting with a limited number of Feats, Modifiers and locations to ensure a clean release of the feature but we are planning to expand these areas in the future."
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Magruffin wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Did they?

I believe this is what is being referred to
    From Top Hat's State of the Galaxy:
    "Exhibition Season
    There are a whole host of aspects we will be gathering your feedback on when we launch the trial run of Galactic Challenges next week. Does seven days feel too long? Is two days not enough time to complete these types of events? Does this event create a compelling puzzle for your roster? There are a few elements we already know we want to expand and the event tool was designed with this flexibility in mind. We are initially starting with a limited number of Feats, Modifiers and locations to ensure a clean release of the feature but we are planning to expand these areas in the future."

Yeah, reading that makes me realize even more that they felt rewards were good
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    It's possible because of "limited number of feats" the rewards will improve.

I'm skeptical though.
  • What's the most ironic thing is that the devs come out and ask for community feedback on their new event while this thread is months old with hundreds of pages of feedback that has been 100% ignored by devs... Then devs have audacity to ask the community for feedback!!!

Oh cool, so now your expectation is everything else in the game to be ignored until they respond about this very specific subject. Bet that's what will happen.
  • Hmmmm
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    What's the most ironic thing is that the devs come out and ask for community feedback on their new event while this thread is months old with hundreds of pages of feedback that has been 100% ignored by devs... Then devs have audacity to ask the community for feedback!!!

Oh cool, so now your expectation is everything else in the game to be ignored until they respond about this very specific subject. Bet that's what will happen.

No that's not even close to what I said. Try reading again.

I was pointing out the hipocracy of them asking for feedback while also ignoring a 100 plus page thread of feedback about their policy on cheating and negotiating with offenders.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    What's the most ironic thing is that the devs come out and ask for community feedback on their new event while this thread is months old with hundreds of pages of feedback that has been 100% ignored by devs... Then devs have audacity to ask the community for feedback!!!

I was pointing out the hipocracy of them asking for feedback while also ignoring a 100 plus page thread of feedback about their policy on cheating and negotiating with offenders.

Might that be because the need for feedback might be elsewhere and not what you deem the most important subject?
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

Might that be because the need for feedback might be elsewhere and not what you deem the most important subject?

When did I deem something to be the most important subject?

Are you sure u responded to the correct person and didn't accidentally quote me
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

When did I deem something to be the most important subject?

Are you sure u responded to the correct person and didn't accidentally quote me

I don't think so. First post I quoted from you is talking about the "new event" and how can they be asking about feedback related to it while ignoring -insert x-.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Bruh. How is this thread still a thing? Y'all need to go outside.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jarvind wrote: »

I was outside, now I'm back and its still here. So that didnt work.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

If only you had another thing to try.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Have you tried turning it off and on again? Make sure you wait a full minute to let it power cycle.
  • Jarvind wrote: »

I think the more pressing issue is how is Bruh still a thing?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

So you pop in to a thread you think shouldnt be here and post in it?

fmvskreur1fn.gif
  • Am curious, did they come to an agreement, as ahnalds videos have become super jolly about the about game again but not seen an outcome as such.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    Am curious, did they come to an agreement, as ahnalds videos have become super jolly about the about game again but not seen an outcome as such.

For the ahnald thing? No.

It was an account created in china. Chinese govt and google/apple cant come to terms... so china is blocking sales... which kills the game. Hence why he cant buy crystals. CG clearly can tell hes not living in china so they TOS banned it. Bad form, but technically its correct... end of story.

This thread ia no longer about that though.

Its about cg saying 0 tollerance and then unbanning whale cheaters
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Am curious, did they come to an agreement, as ahnalds videos have become super jolly about the about game again but not seen an outcome as such.

Serious question, does anyone have proof it's only whales, or is this just because people feel it's worse to make it sound that way?

It is much more likely they treat all players the same way with this, and were still operating with some sort of case by case mentality. Not that that follows the other statements we have seen.

Serious question, does anyone have proof it's only whales, or is this just because people feel it's worse to make it sound that way?

It is much more likely they treat all players the same way with this, and were still operating with some sort of case by case mentality. Not that that follows the other statements we have seen.

It's embarrassing that the *REDACTED* have still said nothing, not even to the moderators.
    Nobody has any right to think what is or isn't likely since we know NOTHING. Just the way *REDACTED* like it, which is a proven fact since deafening silence is still upon us.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TAZZZOOO wrote: »

It's embarrassing that the *REDACTED* have still said nothing, not even to the moderators.
    Nobody has any right to think what is or isn't likely since we know NOTHING. Just the way *REDACTED* like it, which is a proven fact since deafening silence is still upon us.

We have spoken briefly about things, but there is no point in me relating anything here. Also, I cant really discuss what has been stated, it's just a waiting game for any response they may have in the works.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    To answer your question. We only have examples of whales.

Thats what is known.

This issue is still 0 tollerance doesnt include second and third chances.

I think most people would be referring to one of two cases of screenshots of conversations between (what appears to be) a cg representative and, in these two cases, high spenders (based on profile viewings of said accused cheater's accounts). These screen shots have been circulating discord and other media. First incidence was some time back, the other more recently.

There may be more at play here than what we see on the surface, but with no response at all, it isn't a good look.

It doesn’t matter if they are whales or not. They are still cheating and there is a 0 tolerance policy for cheating, or so they say.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

It doesn’t matter if they are whales or not. They are still cheating and there is a 0 tolerance policy for cheating, or so they say.

This....

But again, all our examples are whales. Thats sad because whales shouldnt need to cheat.

If it was random noob, id expect 0 tollerance and never unban. Thats what a 0 tollerance policy is.

The only exception is if CG is wrong and banned by mistake or its proven cheating didnt occur.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb Now that youve posted in a few places... can you comment o negotiation with cheaters instead of zero tollerance?