ROLO Shards in TB

Natetiffer
290 posts Member
edited August 2020
We just got our ROLO Shards for TB Special Mission. Could someone explain why 22 people completed the event, with Gold Medal against their name but we all only got 21 shards?

f6dmrnxpm2bw.jpg
n1k04scgt0rd.jpg

Apparently this has been happening for a while so one of my fellow guildmates tells me...
This is the Way
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• That is showing the number of attempts, not completions.
  • Because the image above shows how many people attempted the mission, not how many succeeded.
  • just attempting the event counts as a win in the data. One person attempted the mission but did not clear it.
  • Natetiffer
    290 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    And the gold medals count of 22 doesn't mean the event was completed, only attempted?
    This is the Way
  • Natetiffer wrote: »
    And the gold medals count of 22 doesn't mean the event was completed, only attempted?

Correct. Stats only show attempts, not completions.
  • so the gold medals actually have no meaning in the scheme of things when completing a special mission in TB... As it happens the one player in the guild who's name was missing on the rewards but had a gold medal says they completed the special mission so I am still none the wiser!

On the other special missions the number of gold medals times the rewards matched the rewards pay out GET
    This is the Way
  • No mystery, 1 of your 22 members that attempted the SM is remembering incorrectly if they completed the SM.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Natetiffer wrote: »
    so the gold medals actually have no meaning in the scheme of things when completing a special mission in TB...

The gold medal count? You mean like these:
    sj3k4jc6k7ut.jpg

That just tells you how many special missions each player attempted - not how many they completed. Each of the players on this screenshot attempted one special mission in phase 2. It's quite simple. Just as everyone else is trying to tell you. 1 player failed the mission.
  • Thank you.
    Everyone

Much appreciated
    This is the Way