Wth is wrong with you guys?

Pan2218
496 posts Member
The bonus Round 3 are impossible & only give the same rewards as Round 2. I love Night Sister & am happy every time I get to use them. But this seems like a missed opportunity

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    in all honesty, LS Geo, the new tier and other things of this nature just point to something coming. what we dont know but much speculation about high tier mods or relic abilites, or even the fact that relic mats are only fragments and that following RPG games means there could just be more tiers of those coming.....

either way something is coming, the events always tend to lead the upgrades......
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Are we going to get "SuPeR mOvEs" on every named character then?
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    So if there is something coming to help the NightSisters then I will be stoked. But with the whole TM equalization thing & all of these prevent revives I just don't see that happening. It seems as if most new leads are directed at NS first. Then we have events that are simply impossible
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Drazhar wrote: »
    Are we going to get "SuPeR mOvEs" on every named character then?

I think you mean "Galactic moves"

xuus7c7sunbd.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Pan2218 wrote: »
    So if there is something coming to help the NightSisters then I will be stoked. But with the whole TM equalization thing & all of these prevent revives I just don't see that happening. It seems as if most new leads are directed at NS first. Then we have events that are simply impossible

specifically NS, no, but just in general. what it will be we dont know, but something is coming and its not winter. also, when it will get here is anybodies guess. and its all just speculation based on the fact that we have things that are essentially "unbeatable" by the current setup.
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    u25zqsk4gi6i.jpg
  • TimK
    21 posts Member
    Oh, I thought the title was with regard to all of the negative feedback the first step to what I presume will be many over the next six/twelve months on the journey to making an entire new chunk of the game.

*They can't do it on their own guys and I am pretty sure they know 'lame'- so, there are a heck of a lot of imaginative SWGOH players out there whom I thought were being asked to think outside the box instead of reproducing those hackneyed attempts at Slapstick humour with memes of irony...

(and I would watch out for things like SIM Tickets being classed as redundant because currency of some kind may need be used or have been saved for a year or two from now!)
  • Pan2218 wrote: »

All of the counters actually make Assaj a much better leader defensively than Talzin.