How about a gear inventory?

See title. I want this. Really, even if there is no business case to prove it’s profitable - please just do us the favor.

Replies

• They have mentioned interest in the idea and then immediately stated that they would want to go about it in a way that is v different to what was even being asked.

Such is CG.

Want fun new content?
    How about Galactic Challenges? It's like 1 amp'd up phase of a TB, you'll love it, or at least engage with it.

Such is CG.
  • That's a QOL idea; you should submit it in the next Q/A
  • While it’s not 100% what you want, when you access the salvage thing for relics you can see what gear you have to trade in
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    we were asking for gear inventory ever since they removed it (they deleted it because some players sold gear accidentally so they rather booted)

They could create a gear inventory but make people unable to sell gear. People won't really want to sell gear anyway because you can use it unwanted gear for relics materials.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Yes please.... and in it add the ability to upgrade pieces. Aka i have 20 mk3 holo projectors parts... let me upgrade to full mk3 holo projector in this menu.

I shouldnt need to keep a character ungeared to just upgrade gear with
    we were asking for gear inventory ever since they removed it (they deleted it because some players sold gear accidentally so they rather booted)

They could create a gear inventory but make people unable to sell gear. People won't really want to sell gear anyway because you can use it unwanted gear for relics materials.

The small proportion of gear that is salvagable.

Its nonsensical that not all gear can be salvaged.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    DemonR wrote: »
    Adamklark wrote: »

The small proportion of gear that is salvagable.

Its nonsensical that not all gear can be salvaged.

What unsalvageable gear are you lacking and having difficulty keeping track of?
  • use scavenger to keep track of gear?
    no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle
  • use scavenger to keep track of gear?

Only if you could see all the gear pieces in scavanger tab
  • So, I was just venting my frustration a bit when I created this thread. Inventory is a must have. I was trying to craft a certain piece for relics and had to look it up on swgoh.gg and then find out which characters need that piece. Then I had to bring one of those characters to gear level 4 only to be able to craft that one piece. And I was lucky. If you geared your whole roster beyond level 6 or 7 it becomes very difficult to craft those items.

For what it’s worth ... I really can’t imagine that CG didn’t talk about giving us an inventory. So they have their reasons for not doing it. And whatever these reasons are: please review your decision making.

@Kyno You can close the thread if you have time. Thank you!
  • SWBSD
    57 posts Member
    Inventory + tool for upgrading/making full gear pieces is high on my wishlist of game updates.

And the silliest thing about that is we have all probably accidentally equipped a piece of gear on the wrong toon. I've hit upgrade and done 5 pieces when I meant to do 1. It's functionally the same thing, wasting gear.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Upgrade requires confirmation though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH