Swgoh.gg

TheMaster12345
607 posts Member
edited August 2020
Why is my Swgoh.gg profile not updating? It has the right player ID.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Which part is not updating?
  • Options
    Mine hasn't been updated in the last couple of days either. It usually updates at my payout but it says the last update was at 3 UTC on the 18th so something seems to be going on with the updates.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    Have you tried manual updates?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Which part is not updating?

My characters and my squad arena ranking. My fleet arena ranking is still updating though.
  • Options
    Have you tried manual updates?

No I have not.
  • Options
    Right top of profile page, sync profile. Has a countdown timer to refresh again.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Right top of profile page, sync profile. Has a countdown timer to refresh again.

Thanks for the info!
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options

The characters updated but the squad arena ranks didn't. I might just have to wait 1 hour till my arena payout time happens to see if it updates.
  • Options

The characters updated but the squad arena ranks didn't. I might just have to wait 1 hour till my arena payout time happens to see if it updates.

Arena rank still didn’t update.
  • Options
    They have a thread on their site that says they are having issues with the automatic updates. Everything should update if you do a manual sync except the arena and fleet historical charts which are only done during the automatic update.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options
    Are they under maintenance? I don't see the login button now.
  • Options
    Are they under maintenance? I don't see the login button now.

Other parts of the site aren’t working either. Either they are under maintenance or having some sort of glitch.

Whatever it was, it has been fixed. I can now look at the GL gear needed list again. It's becoming an obsession.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I don't mean to nercopost but this is happening again, nothing in my swgoh account is updating.

Edit: nevermind it works now
    Post edited by TheMaster12345 on