New Meta

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    QGJ dies fast now would say over 90 per he's stunned on my dookoos 1st attack I always kill Rey 1st when see her now she scares me if no RG on the board QGJ dead 1st round killed with Biggs my last fight
  • Powda
    525 posts Member
    It's just a slightly different flavour of the old meta. Speed dominates this game and devs haven't done a good enough job balancing everyone against it.
  • Dooku (L) Sid, Daka, RG, GS would be a tough combo on defence
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Dooku (L) Sid, Daka, RG, GS would be a tough combo on defence

Drop Sid and add Rey....that's the team I'm farming and fielding in about 2 weeks ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Drop Sid and add Rey....that's the team I'm farming and fielding in about 2 weeks ;)

I was going to try Dooku (L), Rey, Daka, RP, GS. Only 6* Rey and Daka though. :(
  • Dan_z
    103 posts Member
    I'd say it's on par with QGJ but definitely not noticeably better. My arena team is normally:
    QGJ (L)
    Dooku
    ST Han
    Lumi
    GS

Today I thought I'd try out Dooku as lead and generally all went well til sniping #1 spot (QGJ/rey/Yoda/barris (?!)/lumi - received no evades and lost fairly quickly. Did a quick refresh, switched back to QGJ as lead and won with a minute to spare. Dooku as lead is way too random to be reliable but I guess as defence it's awesome with the computer is in charge of "RNG"
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Amalthea wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I was going to try Dooku (L), Rey, Daka, RP, GS. Only 6* Rey and Daka though. :(

If they're fully geared, you can try. They're low on health, but neither one is there to be a tank. My biggest concern with that team is that you really have no margin for error (especially if you hit a good AoE team) with no tank and low health all around.

If you could get, well, really ANY tank in there in place of RP, you'd probably be terrifying. lol. Obviously RG would be awesome, but even Poe or ST Han would be solid. Any would probably need to be 6* though, to hold long enough. Daka is actually fairly tanky at 7* fully geared (almost 13k) and she doesn't need a taunt, as everyone wants to kill her first anyway ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Dooku lead is a counter-meta to the Jedi speed teams which with Ashoka added are otherwise low-percent chance of beating w/o another speed team.

With Dooku and turn meter/counter manipulators it works out really well particularly since Dooku is a perfect Jedi counter.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member

Sid is too easy to kill and you have no protection against AOE. My vote would be for a fully geared/leveled 5's rather than Sid.
  • Jabba wrote: »
    QGJ dies fast now would say over 90 per he's stunned on my dookoos 1st attack I always kill Rey 1st when see her now she scares me if no RG on the board QGJ dead 1st round killed with Biggs my last fight

Man, it s not fun reading your jibberish
  • Spartamaj wrote: »
    Jabba wrote: »

+1
    I ran it through Google translate, didn't help.
  • What about Rey + Maul under Dooku lead? Rey with prevision and Maul with +20% Evasion granted by Power of Hatred + 15% Evasion from Dooku lead. Pretty scary!!!
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Eaywen
    422 posts Member
    They seemed to have changed dooku dodge from half..... to double... he's bugged in a good way peeps gonna abuse it
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I just fought a Dooku team where it was dodge city everywhere. Quite annoying, but I was never really at any risk of losing.
    I will probably try again with Rey when I get her. But unfortunately as much fun as it would be to get Foresight on Yoda and then share it, usually you really need Battle Meditation as your first move to protect against enemy Dookus, Jinns, etc.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • i'm so torn. i have 5star poe and qgj and don't know which one to take to the top first! help
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    goobstoob wrote: »
    i'm so torn. i have 5star poe and qgj and don't know which one to take to the top first! help

QGJ! He is going to be relevant for longer I think, but I suppose anything can change.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • QGJ easily, this is not the Poe you're looking for
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Spartamaj wrote: »

My apologies just trying to help. Let me try this again see if you can understand. Dookoo lead Biggs geo lumi yoda is consistently beating speed meta. This is reliant on rng but on my shard there are multiple coin flips already with every one running QGJ lead yoda dookoo RG Geo only thing changes is you see Rey substituted in for 1!here and there. So having said that speed meta at least for my shard was already reliant on rng with possible at least 3 coin flips. Hope I cleaned up the jibber jabber enough for you .
  • Sucka
    59 posts Member
    I decided to try Dooku lead last night for kicks to see if it fared better on defense. I was sitting at #1 with Sid/Dooku/Lumi/GS/RG (5*) so I just swapped Dooku into the leader spot and went to bed. This morning I logged on to see I had dropped from #1 to 48, biggest and fastest drop I've ever had. Maybe with Rey or RP it fares better but adding Dooku certainly did not seem to make me harder to beat and the shiny new leader made everyone want to test me out.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I just fought a Dooku team where it was dodge city everywhere. Quite annoying, but I was never really at any risk of losing.
    I will probably try again with Rey when I get her. But unfortunately as much fun as it would be to get Foresight on Yoda and then share it, usually you really need Battle Meditation as your first move to protect against enemy Dookus, Jinns, etc.
    On defense though yoda never starts off with battle meditation so attacking you should be fine unless enemy has dookoo then yes you need to use battle meditation 1st . I started using Dookoo lead after a Dookoo lead Daka geo Rey RG handed me 3 losses in a row with me using speed meta QGJ yoda Dooko Ahsoka geo. I switched to Dookoo lead beat it 1st try . I'm finishing my Rp now within days will run Dookoo Rey Rp Geo yoda should work even better with all the forsight .whatever you do don't run Poe against a Dookoo lead team. I tryed and learned hard way I popped taunt next thing I know 3 enemy toons have offense up which I believe is a bug resisting is not evading right. I finished arena last night at 1 and 12 hrs later I'm rank 2 before would be in tube 20s around now so for me Dookoo lead looks very very good.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    On defense though yoda never starts off with battle meditation so attacking you should be fine unless enemy has dookoo then yes you need to use battle meditation 1st . I started using Dookoo lead after a Dookoo lead Daka geo Rey RG handed me 3 losses in a row with me using speed meta QGJ yoda Dooko Ahsoka geo. I switched to Dookoo lead beat it 1st try . I'm finishing my Rp now within days will run Dookoo Rey Rp Geo yoda should work even better with all the forsight .whatever you do don't run Poe against a Dookoo lead team. I tryed and learned hard way I popped taunt next thing I know 3 enemy toons have offense up which I believe is a bug resisting is not evading right. I finished arena last night at 1 and 12 hrs later I'm rank 2 before would be in tube 20s around now so for me Dookoo lead looks very very good.

Pretty sure it's far better than some are saying
  • LarGe
    113 posts Member
    I run

Dooku (l)
    Sid
    RG
    Lumi
    Daka (6*) ATM

Think it's pretty good, not dropping like a rock in standings.
  • Jabba wrote: »

Please start using commas. Bonus points for spell check, too. Dooku, Foresight, and tried were all misspelled, for example.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Please start using commas. Bonus points for spell check, too. Dooku, Foresight, and tried were all misspelled, for example.
    Omg grow up, we don't need the grammar police if you have trouble reading here's a idea, DONT READ! I am just trying help others with team composition that I am having success with, Maybe you dont need help all the more reason Mr Troll English professor to not read forums. I face this regularly on my shard https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi0028y2mq0s9sr/2016-03-18 12.07.19.png?dl=0 Beat Gamey last night didn't lose anyone, https://www.dropbox.com/s/cr023hhkoqqo899/2016-03-18 12.05.50.png?dl=0 You can interpret this anyway you like Professor, all I know is this Dookoo lead is very good . https://www.dropbox.com/s/racmhsdwn4dt9t1/2016-03-18 18.29.14.png?dl=0
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Dooku lead evasion teams are an improved team, viable in situations, but its not meta. It is just barely competetive. Thats all.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Hey Pilot are you same Pilot from Master ailans shard. I just took 1st on my shard beat speed meta teams 4 times in a row with Dookoo lead I took screenshots of 1 turn by turn if this is not meta it's very good. I only dropped 4 spots over night and never lose to speed meta with RG since put Dookoo in at lead. I know ai is terrible so nothing that great but should lose a couple toons for sure in 1st round and I'm not must be on a very lucky streak. https://www.dropbox.com/s/au0ureggxn5kcd2/2016-03-18 19.21.43.png?dl=0 Just idea of what I'm facing. https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcz7u8wocjjn6bv/2016-03-18 19.02.06.png?dl=0
  • Does anyone know if one counter attacks when evading? That would be deadly, especially with Dooku and Aayla's stun.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Hangfire wrote: »

+1

+1
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Zathrack wrote: »
    Hangfire wrote: »

+1

+1

+2 lol
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member

Omg grow up, we don't need the grammar police if you have trouble reading here's a idea, DONT READ! I am just trying help others with team composition that I am having success with, Maybe you dont need help all the more reason Mr Troll English professor to not read forums. I face this regularly on my shard https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi0028y2mq0s9sr/2016-03-18 12.07.19.png?dl=0 Beat Gamey last night didn't lose anyone, https://www.dropbox.com/s/cr023hhkoqqo899/2016-03-18 12.05.50.png?dl=0 You can interpret this anyway you like Professor, all I know is this Dookoo lead is very good . https://www.dropbox.com/s/racmhsdwn4dt9t1/2016-03-18 18.29.14.png?dl=0

Dooku not dookoo, Star wars grammar police ;) I trust you are very good because I read it at least 50x now lol
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting