Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• ShaggyB wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb Now that youve posted in a few places... can you comment o negotiation with cheaters instead of zero tollerance?

It would be so nice if the community manager would post about an issue like this that effects the whole community.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb Now that youve posted in a few places... can you comment o negotiation with cheaters instead of zero tollerance?

It would be so nice if the community manager would post about an issue like this that effects the whole community.

Challenges effect the whole community.

Not banning cheaters only effects the non cheaters so it doesn't effect the whole community. Plenty of cheaters don't care about this at all.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

Challenges effect the whole community.

Not banning cheaters only effects the non cheaters so it doesn't effect the whole community. Plenty of cheaters don't care about this at all.

"Not banning cheaters only effects the non cheaters" still means it (probably) affects almost the entire community.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Any updates from CG about why it's negotiating with cheaters but won't communicate with ArnaldT101?? Seems hypocritical..
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Wormio wrote: »
    Any updates

Nope. And don't expect any.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Any updates

Wont stop me from asking. We should get one as this impacts the game as a whole
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Any updates

Wont stop me from asking.

Yes you've mentioned that before.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Any updates

You really wouldn't mind if you lost in gac to a cheater that got got to pick their own punishment and were allowed to come back even though their is a zero tolerance policy?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Any updates

You really wouldn't mind if you lost in gac to a cheater that got got to pick their own punishment and were allowed to come back even though their is a zero tolerance policy?

What I mind or don't mind is irrelevant to the point, which is that they will never respond to this.
  • Wormio wrote: »
    Any updates from CG about why it's negotiating with cheaters but won't communicate with ArnaldT101?? Seems hypocritical..

Are they not communicating with Ahnald? I have a hard time believing that, considering they communicated to me about Ahnald, and I’m pretty sure I’m CGs most hated content creator.
  • Wormio wrote: »
    Any updates from CG about why it's negotiating with cheaters but won't communicate with ArnaldT101?? Seems hypocritical..

Are they not communicating with Ahnald? I have a hard time believing that, considering they communicated to me about Ahnald, and I’m pretty sure I’m CGs most hated content creator.

Why?

Why?

I’ll need you to expand that question.

Why?

I can't imagine why they would hate you, or any content creators, for that matter.

Why?

I can't imagine why they would hate you, or any content creators, for that matter.

Or why they would communicate specifically with you about him since their stated policy is not to discuss individual cases. For that matter, not to discuss it at all it seems.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.

Why?

Because I created a video showcasing how cheating was a problem and showing footage of what a modded apk is capable of doing. They banned all my accounts for it. And I’ve made multiple videos since then calling them out for how they handle cheating.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member

Why?

Because I created a video showcasing how cheating was a problem and showing footage of what a modded apk is capable of doing. They banned all my accounts for it. And I’ve made multiple videos since then calling them out for how they handle cheating.

Yep you have. And they still dont do near enough to solve it and now we know they basically wrist slap whales for doing it.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Does it matter about Ahnald? He hardly said a word about it for a long time, and he’s back spending like it’s nothing to him. I don’t blame him as he loves the game, and it’s pretty his own money.

The important thing is the cheating that he and Bulldog exposed. Bulldog did a lot more expose videos. CG still haven’t said a word about it. That’s the main point that should be answered.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Any updates

What I mind or don't mind is irrelevant to the point, which is that they will never respond to this.

Sounds like giving up to me.

As a former paying customer until this all happened, i feel my money investment in them warrants a response.

As they refuse, my money investment stopped.

I was a whale. Ive spent more on this game than id care to admit in a small period of time. That said, im done doing that with them not commenting.

I need assurances and regular updates on this subject to ever feel comfortable giving them money.

In other news, ive got more disposable income for other things.... so thats a plus
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Does it matter about Ahnald? He hardly said a word about it for a long time, and he’s back spending like it’s nothing to him. I don’t blame him as he loves the game, and it’s pretty his own money.

The important thing is the cheating that he and Bulldog exposed. Bulldog did a lot more expose videos. CG still haven’t said a word about it. That’s the main point that should be answered.

Exactly. Ahnalds account is not important. 0 tollerance not being done is the issue
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Any updates

As a former paying customer until this all happened, i feel my money investment in them warrants a response.

I was a whale. Ive spent more on this game than id care to admit in a small period of time. That said, im done doing that with them not commenting.

I need assurances and regular updates on this subject to ever feel comfortable giving them money.

In other news, ive got more disposable income for other things.... so thats a plus

They don't care about one whale, they care about overall profit.

Doesn't matter if it sounds like giving up to one former whale, they aren't saying anything about this because it isn't affecting their bottom line. And I know this because if it was affecting their bottom line you can be sure they would have said something by now.

I know it makes you feel better to keep this thread alive, and that's fine, but it won't change anything.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Any updates

Doesn't matter if it sounds like giving up to one former whale, they aren't saying anything about this because it isn't affecting their bottom line. And I know this because if it was affecting their bottom line you can be sure they would have said something by now.

I know it makes you feel better to keep this thread alive, and that's fine, but it won't change anything.

Seems like you want the thread to exist too, since you keep posting in it
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Any updates

I don't care either way. Me posting in a thread has no bearing on if I want the thread to exist or not, I respond to posts people make.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Any updates

I don't care either way. Me posting in a thread has no bearing on if I want the thread to exist or not, I respond to posts people make.

If you say so.
  • ShaggyB wrote: »
    Any updates

If you say so.

I gotta agree with TVF he definitely indiscriminately posts in all kinds of threads. I can't imagine him actually caring if they all stay alive as long as he gets his post count up and some likes on his profile he seems to be content.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Any updates

If you say so.

I gotta agree with TVF he definitely indiscriminately posts in all kinds of threads. I can't imagine him actually caring if they all stay alive as long as he gets his post count up and some likes on his profile he seems to be content.
    Please don't put words in my mouth

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Doesnt matter, what matters is CG still not commenting on cheating and allowing repeat offenders back in the game while having a 0 tollerance policy