New Galactic Legends requirements

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Just to confirm, GL Rey or GL Kylo will not be required for the new Galactic Legend Luke or Emperor. These Galactic Legends will around the same power level as the previous ones.

@Jppc
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Just to confirm, GL Rey or GL Kylo will not be required for the new Galactic Legend Luke or Emperor. These Galactic Legends will around the same power level as the previous ones.

Can you confirm that JKL is/is not a requirement
  • Kyno wrote: »

@Jppc

Thanks Kyno and SBCrumb for the quick confirmation.
  • BobbyMcWho wrote: »

Why wouldn't he be? IMO it makes sense.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Thanks!

Its reassuring to know that those that are currently working towards one have motivation to keep going at it
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    BobbyMcWho wrote: »

They already said requirements will be told every 2 weeks but he obviously is needed
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Correct no GL will be required to get a GL.

Omg today is better then Christmas
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Low benchmark.
  • Ultra wrote: »

They already said requirements will be told every 2 weeks but he obviously is needed

This would be silly IMO (which doesn’t mean it’s not true). That puts him behind a GET1 wall. That would turn away people willing to drop thousands on these new characters but won’t have access to do that.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »

We dont celebrate Christmas here. Only the 4th of July. You know, that's the date for the battle of endor.

BTW the requirements arent that horrible so far. I am not hyped, but this is less insulting then SLK and Rey were.
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

This would be silly IMO (which doesn’t mean it’s not true). That puts him behind a GET1 wall. That would turn away people willing to drop thousands on these new characters but won’t have access to do that.

That's a good point. To me, it makes sense and I imagine JKL will be a requirement but on paper that'd make GL Luke harder to get than GL Palp
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ETERNAL??????????

There is only 1 eternal emperor and it is NOT PALPATINE !!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly i was really excited till i scrolled down and saw it was palp. Mildly excited now. But alas free to play now so i wont get any time soon
  • Lio wrote: »

That's a good point. To me, it makes sense and I imagine JKL will be a requirement but on paper that'd make GL Luke harder to get than GL Palp

Not if he's required for each of them
  • Jkl better be a requirement for both
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

They already did that with JKL - they'll add packs for Hoda and Wampa, I'm sure
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »

Not if he's required for each of them

All JKL owners if you're right
    8ldc67o2307q.png
  • Pile wrote: »
    Pile wrote: »
    are you people serious? Requiring a toon that hasn't even been released yet? Just say give us $2000 for unlock and be done.

And how dare they offer him up on an accelerated schedule. The nerve.

Like you're not going to have to pay through the nose to get him geared and starred in time. Director Krennic required for Palpatine....The nerve indeed.
    In time for an event that will be permanently open once it arrives?
  • Zombie Palp requirements:

5axlbydd86wu.png
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    yankeeh8er wrote: »

BTW the requirements arent that horrible so far. I am not hyped, but this is less insulting then SLK and Rey were.

How can you say this?

This is the first set of requirements out of ??

Maybe we need 18 characters for each faction? As far as the requirements go, The first set is very bad for both of them compared to SLKR / Rey

You have r7 JTR in both places, and two more for Rey, and four more for Luke

Mon Mothma and Threepio are gear heavy too
  • Is this what CG has been spending their time on? Cause they clearly phoned it in with galactic challenges.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Well JKL was also a whale character, so all this does is just extends the gap further. Each character less and less people get, and it gets more and more expensive. It would be right in line with their norm.
    superawesomepi#1512 | My Youtube | swgoh.gg
  • Ummmmm @Kyno can you confirm if jkl will be required
    are you people serious? Requiring a toon that hasn't even been released yet? Just say give us $2000 for unlock and be done.

Like you're not going to have to pay through the nose to get him geared and starred in time. Director Krennic required for Palpatine....The nerve indeed.

Oh stop acting like this is all good. History shows that you either get one of these toons out of the gate or you will be facing them in GAC and it will be several rounds before reliable counters are found.
    Does it though?
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Zombie Palp requirements:

5axlbydd86wu.png

Ironically I'd actually be prepared for this
    e3h1cgjloqlw.jpg

Oh stop acting like this is all good. History shows that you either get one of these toons out of the gate or you will be facing them in GAC and it will be several rounds before reliable counters are found.
    Does it though?

Yup
    Not my experience.

And even if it was, is it really the end of the world?