F2P GL Progress

Replies

• I would say that you can do the first three tiers with the requirements need to unlock it. The only one I’ve took further was Hux but no real need to.

Tier 4/5 can be done at Relic 5/6 SLKR.

But I would recommend getting SLKR to R7 for the final tier, with zetas on his first five if possible. I’ve done it without his leadership zeta and got 4 ability mats.

A good speed mods on SLKR, Hux, First Officer and Phasma so they can use their abilities to grant SLKR extra turns.

Would recommend watching a YouTube guide on how to beat Tier 6. That helps me a lot.
  • Lumpawarump
    111 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Took me 21 days from event unlock (I farmed Kryotech at 10 energy because I still need a ton). Not enough gear to push to G12 yet, but I’m working on it!gwepqoydu0jz.png
    F2P success story.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    To complete the tiers, do any of them need to be higher than the required Relic levels to unlock the event?
    Definitely not required to go beyond the minimum for either GL
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    @khdelboy @DarjeloSalas thanks a bunch! Saving up to gear/relic SLKR instead then. Cheers! Have Hux at about +130, FOO at +120 and Phasma around +105.
  • Update

Finally i have both GL
    Ultimate GLR
    And Slkr (Farming ultimate now) not really rush..only refresh 3x50 energy for tix

Now my goal..unlock JKL for the third event...i think i cant make it for second event
  • Update

Finally i have both GL
    Ultimate GLR
    And Slkr (Farming ultimate now) not really rush..only refresh 3x50 energy for tix

Now my goal..unlock JKL for the third event...i think i cant make it for second event

Woot, GG! I wrapped luke needs for the 2nd time, about to get ready for mando things, but will hold off 2nd gl for now while hoarding.
  • Update

Finally i have both GL
    Ultimate GLR

Congratulations!
  • Do we keep this thread going for the new GL or make a new one?

New one.
  • My vote?

I think this one stays for GL Rey and SLKR, but there needs to be a new one for JML and EE.
  • My vote?

I think this one stays for GL Rey and SLKR, but there needs to be a new one for JML and EE.

It will be a while before I post in THAT particular one. 3 Shards left to finish Sith Trooper, and some more gear.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Uhmmmm after i have both GL as ftp..now they release new GL....uhmm why never ending marathon? And i need to unlock JKL too 😅😅😅
  • Uhmmmm after i have both GL as ftp..now they release new GL....uhmm why never ending marathon? And i need to unlock JKL too 😅😅😅

That’s impressive did you have a good stash of crystals?
  • I'm more and more confident I'll get JKL this time round, but then I need to work on Shaak & clones before I'm free to pursue another GL.

I thought that would be okay, but... now with two more GLs waiting, I don't know what time and resources I have...
  • I would wait until all the requirements are out before deciding.

But I have to say that Papa P is enticing me with his sexy dead eyes and velvet robes. :D
  • On other note: Got 8 Ultimate Ability mats. Usually get two mats a week at this rate, which isn't too bad.

Farming gears that you need for other toons helps a bit. I've been farming Carbantis for the Sep Droids, costing 8 energy a sim.
  • It'll be Kyros for me to earn the tickets. So many for Kylo.

Only 4 pieces of gear away from unlocking the event though! Light at the end of the Kessel run.
  • Farriot wrote: »
    Uhmmmm after i have both GL as ftp..now they release new GL....uhmm why never ending marathon? And i need to unlock JKL too 😅😅😅

That’s impressive did you have a good stash of crystals?

My average crystal around 50k. First GL, which is rey..reduce my crystal into 10k to make her r7 from unlock. Slkr reduce my crsytal into 20k. Now i am saving my crystal for next GL

• Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It'll be Kyros for me to earn the tickets. So many for Kylo.

Only 4 pieces of gear away from unlocking the event though! Light at the end of the Kessel run.

The farming for tickets and gears to get your toons unlock the event is far more painful, but at least when you unlock the GL finally, you can go back and farm low energy gears your other toons need, you'll get the ultimate ability faster.

My intention for the topic was to see how deep f2p will manage to go and it certainly exceed my wildest dreams. We can make a new one where we state on our first posts the state of first 2 gls and how we plan to proceed with the new ones etc. Thx everyone for making this one of the most civil topics on the forums.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Slow progress but down to only 2 gear pieces (put one of the data pads on SFTP after the screenshot) Haven't had a Mk12 Furnace (or salvage for one) drop in STR in over two weeks.

nrt55dhz7as0.png
  • uoxb6nl1vf1q.png

SLKR Ultimate Ability DONE!!!
  • MasterSeedy
    4993 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Whoop! Nice work, @khdelboy

ETA: I spoke too soon. Look at that SLKR! He's not maxed out - you still have 2x 5-dot mods on him! Have you no self respect?
  • Whoop! Nice work, @khdelboy

ETA: I spoke too soon. Look at that SLKR! He's not maxed out - you still have 2x 5-dot mods on him! Have you no self respect?

I’m going to remod him on offensive basis so it’s a work in progress. Those mods are for the event.

I was wondering how the hell some people get 22+ secondary speeds mods often. It only comes around once every year for me!

• Double drops on Saturday was nice. Finished Palp to relic 7, Masked Kylo to relic 5. So now I'm at 4/13, maybe by Christmas?
  • utzibxtk5vdh.png

That's it... Finally.
  • Well this is a good day! Thanks to double drops on Fleet Nodes for finishing that pesky piece!

86xr2oqaoudj.png