Jedi Luke Skywalker still not pictured in Journey Guide

Prev1
ShaggyB
2390 posts Member
edited August 2020
Ok CG, why is he not in there now?

Youve added two new galactic legends to the guide but you still cant add JKL to it?

Wasnt him being missed an oversight you were going to fix in an update? You updated Journey Guide and still didnt add him.

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    @CG_SBCrumb what gives. When will Jedi Knight Luke be added?

Not playable and get-able... but pictured like malak was and gas is...
    xd1rsuif8yvr.jpg
  • I was wondering that as well.

Perhaps they can’t put it in yet until they release another legendary. Power of two?

But still!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I assume he'll be in there when his event is live
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • This has already been flagged as a bug...
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    This has already been flagged as a bug...

But its not fixed when they add something major to Journey Guide? Why? Its not as if it would be that much more work
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »

But its not fixed when they add something major to Journey Guide? Why? Its not as if it would be that much more work

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/231366/the-journey-continues-for-luke-skywalker#latest

Required Units:
    Characters:
    (Required: Minimum Relic 3)
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    Captain Han Solo
    Wampa
    Chewbacca (Legendary)
    Darth Vader
    C-3PO
    Lando Calrissian
    Hermit Yoda
    Ships:
    (Required: 7-star)
    ANY Capital Ship
    Han’s Millennium Falcon
    Wedge Antilles's X-wing

I mean, you're not wrong, but it doesn't really matter that much.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/231366/the-journey-continues-for-luke-skywalker#latest

Required Units:
    Characters:
    (Required: Minimum Relic 3)
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    Captain Han Solo
    Wampa
    Chewbacca (Legendary)
    Darth Vader
    C-3PO
    Lando Calrissian
    Hermit Yoda
    Ships:
    (Required: 7-star)
    ANY Capital Ship
    Han’s Millennium Falcon
    Wedge Antilles's X-wing

I mean, you're not wrong, but it doesn't really matter that much.

I know how to find the needed characters.

Im asking why a multi million dollar earning game's developer can do an update to an area in the game that they have a simple bug that requires the same efforts they are doing to add 2 new gl to it.... but cant add jedi luke and clear the bug.

That makes no sense
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ok
  • Agreed. Answer: they don't care.
  • Same thought
  • Agreed. Answer: they don't care.

That's probably the answer to most questions we have :cry:
  • It just looks like a really lazy oversight that they can’t be bothered to fix. I find that annoying. Even more so as they just updated the journey guide!
  • When is he coming back... I'm boooooooored of waiting - I've got so many crystals and gear and green arrows it's driving me nuts not spending them!
  • They said that JKL will be in the journey guide after 1 year if i remember correctly
  • Found itcnp7ehum9eqt.jpeg
  • Lordwar83 wrote: »
    Found itcnp7ehum9eqt.jpeg
    That just means where you can play the event whenever you want, not his picture just being there with the reqs
  • I don’t understand that decision.

GAS wasn’t even a year old and he’s in the journey guide. So what’s the difference?
  • Because they don't want the Malak thing to happen again...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Agreed. Answer: they don't care.

Or none of them.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Or none of them.

Care to elaborate and, ideally, provide some proof of your claim?
  • I really don't understand how some people are mixing up "being added" to the journey guide and "always playable" in the journey guide. They are not the same thing.

Example, GAS is in the journey guide right now. His event, won't be "always playable" until ~October 2020.
    Example 2, Malak is also in the guide. His event became "always playable" in April 2020.

Jedi Luke should be in the journey guide right now but he isn't. He should have been added the day he was released. Perhaps it was to difficult to add him immediately but he should be added asap. His event, on the other hand, won't be "always playable" until ~June 2021.

This topic has been discussed many times already with multiple posts. The official answer is, Jedi Luke will be added to the journey guide via a future update. That being said, CG took the time to add two new GLs to the JG but why didn't they add Jedi Luke at the same time? Bizarre.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    This topic has been discussed many times already with multiple posts. The official answer is, Jedi Luke will be added to the journey guide via a future update. That being said, CG took the time to add two new GLs to the JG but why didn't they add Jedi Luke at the same time? Bizarre.
    Not really that strange, things that are meant to be milked in the future take priority over things that have already been milked. The greed is getting more obvious with each update.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Not really that strange, things that are meant to be milked in the future take priority over things that have already been milked. The greed is getting more obvious with each update.

Unless JKL is one of the requirements?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    So what exactly is the problem with him not being added yet? I get it that it could be annoying to look somewhere else for the requirements but other than that what would it add up?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

Unless JKL is one of the requirements?

Still, already milked. The whales got him already, the rest won't spend anyway.
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    So what exactly is the problem with him not being added yet? I get it that it could be annoying to look somewhere else for the requirements but other than that what would it add up?

It’s that CG is somehow able to add the 2 new GLs to the journey guide but not JKL.
  • Kisakee wrote: »

It would add comfort. You check your roster, check the requirements, check your roster again to see how far you are. That's infinitely more comfortable than check your roster, exit the app, go to the forum, search the thread, exit the internet browser, wait until the app loads again, go to your roster. It's also more comfortable than "stop reading the newspaper with our other device because I need both devices to play a game", for example.
    Now my question: what's the problem with adding it when it is not playable? Would that hurt the game or other players?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »

yes, this is literally the only complaint. and that people think "it should have been done, even though it doesn't matter, at all"
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Or none of them.

No, it's definitely the answer to most of our questions.

Q: Why is LSTB terrible and so RNG dependent?
    A: We don't care if you have fun playing our end-game content

Q: Why are Asajj and Talia's animations still bugged 5 years later?
    A: We don't care enough to make a polished product

Q: Why can't we sim the hAAT yet?
    A: We don't care if you waste your time for some of the worst rewards in the game

Q: Why isn't JKL in the Journey Guide?
    A: We don't care enough about our game or our playerbase to ensure that the area where ALL event characters and their requirements are supposed to be listed. Go away or I will taunt you another time.
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »

yes, this is literally the only complaint. and that people think "it should have been done, even though it doesn't matter, at all"
    Wow so profound.
    d9dmzwc-8e105b07-6136-4308-ad2a-d9dea298bb50.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOGJmZThlNDEtMTQ2ZC00NzY0LWJjOGQtMWMyYzM1NTMxOTMwXC9kOWRtendjLThlMTA1YjA3LTYxMzYtNDMwOC1hZDJhLWQ5ZGVhMjk4YmI1MC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.h3HaGBHuaR9UMvPdFynbaOl2mnyeu4c_5I5wcCe4otw
    But for the short time you are here, the things you care about matter to you. This subject matters as much as any of the other pointless SWGOH subjects. It matters because ALL of the other characters that require a special event to obtain are in the Journey Guide. Why not Jedi Luke? Should be there and they JUST DID a JG update and again did not care enough to put him in there. Perception matters.