Early wants for 5-year anniversary

Prev13
What do we think we will get as a gift this year? 5 years is a long time for a mobile game! (Hoping fully crafted Kyrotech)

Replies

• 3 Clone Wars Chewbacca shards
  • JarJar
  • Galactic Challenges actually working as intended
    The Mace Rework that's been stalled
    The new Raid that was stalled
    A Sith Empire Capital ship, either Ravager or Leviathan

But I'll settle for the 5 pieces of Carbantis we actually get
  • I want 100 zeta mats (20 mats for each year) and 500 of each type of relic material (100 per year). :smile:
  • Calo_Nord
    224 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Lordwar83 wrote: »
    JarJar

I think you mean GL JarJar.

And GL Watto as DS counterpart.
  • disappointment
  • Nothing
  • Gear packs for $99.99 each
    25% bonus on crystal purchases of $50 or more
    Ludicrous speed bundle for $399
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    exile038 wrote: »
    3 Clone Wars Chewbacca shards

I'm going full lunatic and say it will be 5 this year!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Tuskens
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Smidday
    134 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Gear packs for $99.99 each
    25% bonus on crystal purchases of $50 or more
    Ludicrous speed bundle for $399

... a CHANCE of getting a ludicrous speed bundle, lets not get carried away here

• 1 CW chewie shards, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 sim tickets, and a couple hundred Mk1 stun guns
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Smidday wrote: »
    lets not get carried away here

Too early man, too early..
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Maybe a few words from our community manager , but thats not likely so probably just cw chewie shards
  • A promise from CG that we’ll more content for everyone in 2021 because that’s an area that they failed to deliver in for 2020.

They could also make all future characters require only kyrotech gear in order to ease the stun gun gear crunch.
  • I got a rock.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Let’s hope we get a couple zetas, some good gear (kyros and mk 5 stun guns), some relic materials, and a couple good character shards. I hope that isn’t to much to hope for.
  • I want 100 zeta mats (20 mats for each year) and 500 of each type of relic material (100 per year). :smile:

Ill swap you 100 zeta mats for a full stun gun.

5 year players should have heaps of zeta mats
  • free material to relic 5 a single character from relic 0 would be nice
  • PetitEtreMalfaisant
    247 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    for CG to actually listen to players
  • 5 shards of Fives
  • Some combination of:
    5 shards each of Hermit Yoda, Wampa, GAS & Malak. (won't help me any, but it's a small-yet-important boost to newer players)

5 blueprints each of Every capital ship.

50 of each signal data

5 of each of the top 3 relic salvage (zinbiddle, etc.)

5 each of every single gear salvage in the game. (Yes, 5 stun gun salvage, or 10% of a full stun gun prototype, not 5 x stun guns.) Including all the different g12 salvage.

5 CWC shards. It's too good of a joke to let die.

All hard nodes have 0 crystal refresh for first node refresh of the day. This could be for a single day, but it gives exactly 5 extra attempts and/or saves you 25 crystals. I'm undecided on if the 2nd refresh of the day would be 50 crystals or if this is an extra refresh, so first is 0, 2nd is 25, 3rd if 50, etc.

50,000 ally points.

5,000 shard shop currency.

5M credits.
  • ^^^^^

Good luck with that
  • Some combination of:
    5 shards each of Hermit Yoda, Wampa, GAS & Malak. (won't help me any, but it's a small-yet-important boost to newer players)

50 of each signal data

5 each of every single gear salvage in the game. (Yes, 5 stun gun salvage, or 10% of a full stun gun prototype, not 5 x stun guns.) Including all the different g12 salvage.

All hard nodes have 0 crystal refresh for first node refresh of the day. This could be for a single day, but it gives exactly 5 extra attempts and/or saves you 25 crystals. I'm undecided on if the 2nd refresh of the day would be 50 crystals or if this is an extra refresh, so first is 0, 2nd is 25, 3rd if 50, etc.

50,000 ally points.

5M credits.

While you’re dreaming, can you throw a ‘57 Oldsmobile and a pony in for me?
  • Some combination of:

50 of each signal data

50,000 ally points.

5M credits.

While you’re dreaming, can you throw a ‘57 Oldsmobile and a pony in for me?

And they should make it to be given out only to people that log in at a specific day. Like 1st public showing of ESB. That would make it so significant.