Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - September 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST*

Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited October 2020
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.

Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.

Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.

Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.

Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.

One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Guild name: Learn then move onwards

This is a new feeder guild for Learn then move on. We are looking for players of any level that are active and interested in joining.

We have created the new guild to do what we enjoy most helping other players offering help and advice through the guilds discord and in game chat.

Raids: launched to match level of the guild so all can get involved

Interested in joining: Learn then move onwards

Ally code 657-727-675 , 628-518-221
  • Guild name: Malachor University
    Drynos or Drykonius

We've set the guild minimum level to 40 and plan on starting with tier 5 Rancor as we earn raid tickets. We've got a few people who have been in level 85 guilds and are starting to creep into relic teams. The point of naming ourselves University is that this is a learning guild for new players who have questions and want to experience being part of a guild.
  • Whitefly425
    90 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Guild Name: Polis Massa Hope

We are looking for brand new SWGOH players. NO GP or LEVEL requirements. Most of our members are around 100K. We only initiate raids which everyone can participate in. We’re here to help you grow and learn in SWGOH among common peers. Discord and swgoh.gg is optional. If all of the above sounds good, come give us a look you won’t be disappointed!

UPDATE: We’re up to 34 members and running T3 Sith, T4 Rancor and HAAT raids

Contact me at Ally Code: 166-494-741 or Discord: Whitefly425#8202
    Post edited by Whitefly425 on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/54277/covenant-of-the-force/Covenant øf the Force

Hello there! We are Covenant øf the Force, sister guild to Covenant of the Force.
    We're a casual guild that was created to help guide newer players, but anyone of any gp looking for a more relaxed and/or learning environment is welcomed.
    Our goal is to create a friendly and organized environment to help people become familiar with different aspects of the game, such as organization during guild events or general game knowledge such as matchups and farming routes.

What our guild currently has:
    ->HAAT, HPIT, and HSTR (with mercs)
    ->Raid times rotating between 10 am pst and 5 pm pst
    ->Friendly environment for everyone to grow
    ->End game players with in depth knowledge about the game to help guide beginners
    ->Resources to help newer players farm, mod, and more.
    ->Light organization for TB and TW
    ->Hoth TB: 26* dstb, 26* lstb
    ->Excellent TW record

What our guild asks from its members:

->Discord
    ->swgoh.gg profile (for TB)
    ->Participate (TW,TB, etc) as much as you can. Real life always comes first, but no leeches will be allowed either. 7 days without notice is grounds for booting

Send us a dm on Discord at GeneralZod#5218 or Mandalore_The_Legendary#1671
    Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/bnvxNEk
  • THE SENATE ΞCoruscantΞ
    As a growing casual guild in the ΞTHE SENATEΞ alliance, we have a couple of spots available for new members.

WHAT WE OFFER
    - 40m GP guild
    - HAAST, HPIT, 6* STR, occasional HSTR
    - Hoth LS/DS

Discord, swgoh.gg profile and and active in TB/TB required, no minimum on tickets

Discord server: https://discord.gg/FfCfn9v or DM Loather#4194
  • Zeneis95
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Good day everyone!

I'm Zeneis, leader of the Socks Army guild. I, myself, am a large veteran player of the game looking to help build smaller, newer players. I have 2.8M GP and loads of gear to donate. Socks Army is an entry level guild and here are our highlights!

-7.1M GP

-17/50 members, plenty of spots to grow as a group

-Hoth DS and LS territory battles

-Tier 5 Rancor Raid

-Tier 3 Sith Raid

-AAT Raid

-Not required to be on everyday

-No daily raid ticket amount requirement

-No minimum level or GP requirement

We do these as much as possible, and we are constantly improving the level of raids we participate in. We do not require you be active everyday, we understand that you have lives, however, if you are absent after 30 days, we will remove you from the guild. My ally code is 921-886-821, or you can look us up in the guild search, Socks Army.
    Post edited by Zeneis95 on
  • MargoSynto
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Tired of guilds being designed for players LVL 85 (even though they're supposedly entry level)? Tired of only heroic rancor raids (that you can't participate in because you only have 5* characters)?

We are too! We've started a new guild for new players, where we aim to grow together. currently looking for players between LVL 55 and 75. Working on rancor level 4 & 5 (for now). LOOKING FOR BRAND NEW PLAYERS - OR SECOND ACCOUNT PLAYERS.

Join THE MILKY WAY EMPIRE.

Ally Code: 888-469-349

SEP 20 UPDATE: 48 members! ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT! (Was at 15 at the beginning of Sept. Honest quote from one of our LVL 55 members "thank god I found this guild" :). Feel free to message me in game, or just search up and join our guild! It's built for players like you. (Players have said that they need to refresh guild search in-order to find us - FYI).

EA guild search can be difficult You can just add me as a friend so that I can invite you to the guild! :) , Or try a boolean search for the guild name if it doesn't come up: Milky AND Way AND Empire

You can also add one of our fellow officers/guild mentors 775-412-999
    Post edited by MargoSynto on
  • Vega333
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Grand Republic Army looking for active players. Just stay active and participate in raids/wars and you are welcome. Friendly group and share advice. If your in a starter guild or inactive guild with good GP and looking for a more stable guild, Reach out. Recommended GP 1M but not required.

GP- 90M

If interested message me

Leader - Vega -ally code 174-627-284
    Officer - therefugewalrus - ally code 928-152-196

Discord - Vega333#3856

We do
    Heroic Rancor(Han shards)
    Heroic STR (Traya)
    Heroic AAT(Kenobi Shards)

Geo DSTB
    Hoth LSTB

Best to contact both. One of us is usually on.
    Post edited by Vega333 on
  • UW Death Watch (one of 5 guilds in the Underworld Alliance)
    Discord: Hokumalie#7679
    https://discord.gg/tDhJ77
    1030pm UTC reset
    HPIT, HAAT, t6 STR, occasional HSTR with merc help from our other 4 guilds.
    17* LSTB, 14* DSTB, 4-0 TW wins
    Death Watch is a starter guild that is seeking new players to fill our ranks! We accept any GP level and are looking for members that are eager to learn the ins and outs of the game while earning heroic rewards! (We do have a few inner-alliance members merc raids to help players get the maximum rewards possible). 600 tickets per day is required, however we understand that life comes first and we just ask for notice that you will be short. Join Death Watch and help us crush those that resist us!

We have a great, stable, and fun community and everyone is happy to lend a hand, give advice, and joke around. We are always looking for folks who want to play and be part of an awesome team. Join our discord server and meet the crew. We'll find you a great new game home, and help you meet some awesome new people.
  • Hello all.
    Sienar Collective is a very casual/newbie friendly guild that has a core of around 25 highly active players. We have a Discord for anyone interested to reach out to us.
    https://discord.gg/EkSVztx
    Guild reset time is 5:30PM EST (GMT-4)
    Guild GP is 45m.
    Currently we run Heroic Pit and Tank raids with Sith raid at tier 5.
    Last few Territory Battles we've gotten around 15-16 stars with our core 25 active players and for Territory Wars we win more than we lose.
    There are no requirements at this time besides joining to have fun and help players grow.
    Come chat with us on Discord or in game (Ally Code: 328-761-932) and ask any questions you might have.
  • Greetings, I am the Recruiter for "The Mos Eisley Militia"

I would like to invite you to join Us in Glory and rewards.

We are currently are at 04/50 with 2mil+ GP we are a Development Guild For an Alliance of guilds
    we will run Raids that are Members Level appropriate, We seek Daily active players who want more from the game and their guild. So if you are interested in joining us feel free to ask questions or contact Me and i would gladly help you join.

We strive to keep the guild active and engaged so if you have any questions feel free to ask
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/14896/legends-of-old/

Legends of Old

https://discord.gg/dK4r3NQ [not required but encouraged] (shared server for the Bots)
    Guild Reset Time is 7:30PM EST (UTC-5)
    Guild Galactic Power: 28,561,159 [28/50]
    Raids with 24 hour joining period: Heroic Pit, Heroic Tank, & T5 Sith
    Territory Battles: Improved to 15 stars recently
    Territory Wars: 5:1 Win Ratio

Looking for respectful, courteous and enthusiastic players. As our GL says, "Skill and Chill".

Contact here, Discord or in game chat.

Guild Leader TheSpiceOfLife (335-133-324)
    Officers:
    semper fi usmc (363-433-567)
    Gorbundy (274-177-888)
    Burnedge (885-164-369)
  • MacoDen
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    The Crimson Guard is looking to continue in our pursuit of expansion. We just recently welcomed the Crimson Wolves into the fold and now we are looking to continue to grow our community further. We are looking for a young guild to join our community (We prefer the description to be “community” over alliance.) The guild would continue to remain independent and there will be no circumstances where players will be utilized to support other guilds. We simply have experienced all events and game modes and can offer guidance to younger guilds as they continue to grow; maximizing rewards in the process. For us, we get to enhance our discord community; which we find to be extremely rewarding. We also assist with recruitment if needed.
    Discord ID MacoDen#9849
    Ally Code. 613-821-593
    Post edited by MacoDen on
  • ORDR 66 victims is the starter guild for ORDR 66 survivors (152M GP)

We are a new and small guild for players who want to learn, grow, and move up when the time is right. We are looking for players of any level that are active and interested in joining.

You'll have the opportunity to have allies from higher GP players that will help in completed battles. There will be plenty of experienced players that can help and guide.

We currently have a low number of people, so we don't get the raid tickets needed to do raids as often as we'd like.

If you have any questions, please reach out to following ally codes:
    264-387-193 and 891-218-587

Thank you for your time and consideration.
  • TERRORHENNKIE
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    REV ALLIANCE 3

Is a brand new addition to our alliance and currently at 27/50 players.
    If you're looking for a fresh guild with the knowledge from a hardcore guild, feel free to join our family.

342-442-728 will get you aboard😉

Or just apply straight to our door
  • Capt_Lone_Starr
    645 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    The Mos Eisley Militia is recruiting (Starter/Development guild)

Greetings Everyone, Im the Recruiter for a Start Up Guild "The Mos Eisley Militia". We are part of a Multi Guild Alliance, Collectively we have thousands of Hrs of Experience and Knowledge, I have Personally Built 3 Guild that have reached over 100mil GP each. So do you want to be part of a new guild that has the Experience in keeping a guild active and growing, rewards is at hand for you,. Please contact TheCloneTrooper if interested in joining @ 333-836-869 We strive to keep the guild active and engaged so if you have any questions feel free to ask

Guild Stats
    Guild Membership: 9/50
    Guild GP: 2Mil GP
    Guild Type: Development/Starter

Leader: TheCloneTrooper
    Ally Code: 333-836-869
    Discord: Wylhelmsen#2159
    Post edited by Capt_Lone_Starr on
  • NoK Ascension is the brand new starter guild of the Nordic Kingdom Alliance. If you have just started the game and are looking for a good place to grow, then join Ascension. We have a big Discord server of over a 1000 people and you will find all the staring player resources you need from there. We have even made our own farming recommendation guide for the newcomers. We can even help on creating the swgoh.gg profile and help you with the Discord if you havent used it before.

Nordic Kingdom is the only cross-Scandinavian SWGOH-alliance. We have eight guilds mostly based in Finland and Sweden but we have members from all over the world. We have good promotion pipeline, where you can get promoted to the bigger guilds when you are ready.

We have everything a new player could ask for, so join in to have fun with a good crew of people.

https://swgoh.gg/g/76331/nordic-kingdom-ascension/
    https://discord.gg/vWpmdHB

MWRo1Pc.png
    Nordic Kingdom Alliance Leader
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3687/nordic-kingdom/
  • Hello all,

Onyx guild is looking to expand!

A small friendly guild, we currently have 25 members, guild gp is 33m.

We run hpit, haat and sith tier 5/6

No requirements for joining other than been active :)

We do have a discord server where we can give advice and guide newer players, I have plaid the game since the start and have 4.5m gp we have a few experienced players who are only too happy to help you progress.

If your intrested in Joining, my ally code is 564-419-372

• https://swgoh.gg/g/24196/ladaku/

Ladaku, 50M GP.

Ladaku is looking for active players to join our family.

About us:
    LS Hoth — 21-22star️
    DS Both -- 21-22 star️
    TW - 95% win ratio
    HSTR, Hpit and HAAT are on farm at 15:00 UTC with 24h joining period

We require players to:

- Produce 500 daily tickets.
    - Min 1M GP [character + ship] (Optional)
    -TW participation is mandatory if you sign up.
    - TB participation is mandatory unless players inform about unavailability.
    -Discord and swgoh.gg are mandatory.

If you are interested, Please join our discord server or message me
    Our Discord server: https://discord.gg/uagcMDU
  • The Mos Eisley Militia is recruiting (Starter/Development guild)

Greetings Everyone, Im the Recruiter for a Start Up Guild "The Mos Eisley Militia". We are part of a Multi Guild Alliance, Collectively we have thousands of Hrs of Experience and Knowledge, I have Personally Built 3 Guild that have reached over 100mil GP each. So do you want to be part of a new guild that has the Experience in keeping a guild active and growing, rewards is at hand for you,. Please contact TheCloneTrooper if interested in joining @ 333-836-869 We strive to keep the guild active and engaged so if you have any questions feel free to ask

Guild Stats
    Guild Membership: 32/50
    Guild GP: 25Mil GP
    Guild Type: Development/Starter

Leader: TheCloneTrooper
    Ally Code: 333-836-869
    Discord: Wylhelmsen#2159
  • ORDR 66 victims is the starter guild for ORDR 66 survivors (152M GP)

We are a new and small guild for players who want to learn, grow, and move up when the time is right. We are looking for players of any level that are active and interested in joining.

You'll have the opportunity to have allies from higher GP players that will help in completed battles. There will be plenty of experienced players that can help and guide.

We currently have a low number of people, so we don't get the raid tickets needed to do raids as often as we'd like.
    If you have any questions, please reach out to following ally codes:

264-387-193 and 891-218-587

Thank you for your time and consideration.
  • The pheenix knights 120m gp

Friendly guild here looking for players who will help get some raid tokens
    We run all heroic raids here an the pit is simmed so everyone gets top rewards, we win most tw
    We doing ds geo
    Come join us a few spots open
    Add me if interested 634-525-582
  • Chaosrend
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    GE.jpg

The Wolverines Alliance

We are a new and small guild that are au/nz based looking for active players most of us are higher GP but we are looking for members to fill our ranks , can do Heroic Pit and Heroic AAT.

Since we only started a few days ago we have a low number of members, so we are looking to fill out our roster and in turn get more raid tickets to start raids, not fussed about your level or GP just looking for active players who either want to learn more about the game and grow with us or even players with experience already.

The current nine members we have total up to 18mil GP and we have all been playing for quite some time together.

If your interested shoot me a message on here or my ally code is 751-587-371
    Post edited by Chaosrend on

• Cloud City Elite

We are an active, casual guild that is recruiting. We currently have 15 spots available for any active player or merger.

No requirements. No daily minimums. We have discord, but it's not mandatory.
    30 day inactive boot is the only rule.

We value loyalty, participation, and above all else having fun!

GP 103M All raids heroic

My ally code is 183-939-275
    Andur Sunrider
  • The pheenix knights
    Gp is 121m with 41 members
    Win most territory wars
    All raids heroic an pit simmed
    Dark side geo tb an rotate light side
    Looking for anyone around 1m gp
    Add me 634-525-582
    Friendly guild uk time zone
  • Corellian Campaigners are looking for 5 new members. We are a casual yet competitive guid looking for a couple of players to replace some inactive ones. All GP considered

About us:
    - 116m GP
    - Great TW win rate
    - DS Geo TB 8*
    - LS Hoth TB 31*
    - Mixture of US and Europe players
    - All raids heroic, Rancor simmed - 12pm EST/5pm UK start

https://swgoh.gg/g/21852/corellian-campaigners/

Prospective members should:

- Active and contribute to guid activities and raid tickets.
    - Contribute to Terrority Battles and Territory Wars where possible.

Please DM me here if you would like to join us, or on discord (cjw8#2502)
  • Shrap's Raiders is looking to merge or new members!
    https://discord.gg/PMXX63Y
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4627/shraps-raiders/
    We have room for 10-20 active members
    Allied code 512 987 385
This discussion has been closed.