Casual Guilds Looking For Players - September 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev13456
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited October 2020
If you are a CASUAL guild looking for players, post your ads here. A Casual guild is one that:
  • Has no minimum activity or participation requirements.

These are the guilds that are more about camaraderie and having fun than achieving any specific game-related goals. It doesn't matter what level you are, how many raid tickets you contribute each day or even whether you participate in raids, Territory Battles or Territory Wars. Players in these guilds are free to play the game however they like.

Rules:
  • No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness, etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • Your guild name
  • Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
  • Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
  • Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
  • What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
  • How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
  • Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any
  • Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Guild Name: StunnedbutstillaliveWallaby

Guild GP: 700K

Hello everyone, my name is DunkinDeezNutz, and welcome to my first forum post! We are a new guild with only four people. We are US Central (UTC -6) but we are flexible and will try to make sure everyone will get to participate.

Have we ever won a raid? No

Have we ever attempted a raid? No

Do we get a lot of raid tickets? No

But have we won a territory battle? Also No

Will we ever win a territory battle? You bet your sweet bottom biscuit.

We are a group of fun players looking for someone, anyone. New to the game? Sure. Don't play a whole lot? Come on in! Do you like pineapple on pizza? We will allow it this once.

Friend code: 314-435-956

Look, here's the bottom line.
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Mutiners without fears (yes, the guild name is spelt wrong!)

49/50...low turnover of players

203mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic raids 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs (so having a geo squad for wat shards is a bonus)

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for 4m+ or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
    Post edited by MutineerRA on
  • Force Guide 4 Dummies
    Looking for active members!
    Participate and communicate, have a fun time!

Auto Heroic Pit
    Heroic Tank
    Tier 6 Trium (close to heroic)

Guild reset 4:30 Pacific Time

Laid back but competitive

269-276-184 add ally code for invite or msg me in game Lex Solis

Let’s grow!
  • Who likes chores? Nobody. So come join us.

We're called NO CHORES (49 active players, 233mil+ GP) and we have 1 spot available.

Raids:
    We run all three heroic raids with a 24 hour join period, so no one misses out on rewards. Heroic raid times are 7:30PM Eastern Time.

Territory Wars and Battles:
    We usually don't prioritize Territory Wars as much as Territory Battles, and have been earning an average of 21* + Wat shards in GeoDSTB, and 11* Geo LSTB.

Requirements:
    We don't have any strict rules, but are looking for players (4mil GP minimum) who are active and are able to contribute to guild activities (HSTR, territory battles, etc.). No daily requirements, or discord needed.

Contact Us:
    • Guild Recruiter: GrendelKhan (Forum), Ally Code: 442-672-591
    • Guild Leader: Wes Terallo, Ally Code: 472-736-428
  • MargoSynto
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    STARTER GUILD - and a casual guild looking for new recruits! We're a new starter guild, designed for players currently under LVL 60 (that'll go up as we grow), as we learn to navigate and grow together.

We currently have one experienced mentor LVL 85 with Zetas. If you want to relax a bit, and be a mentor for new players, come join!

Active guild, but only working on low level rancors at the moment.

Ally Code: 888-469-349
    Guild: The Milky Way Empire
  • LeMarty
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Sorry we are FULL. Thanks for reaching out.

Beggar's Canyon Bandits
    Looking for new players to join us in this very casual guild
    -Our GP is 124 Mil
    -We complete All Heroic Raids
    -Geo TB: 10 Stars and Wat shards
    -Always have fun in TWs
    -Only requirement is participation in guild events.

Looking for players with 1M+ GP

We are super relaxed and if this is something you are looking than PM me at 827-735-228.

Post edited by LeMarty on
  • BlackBart
    156 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    This Game is looking for 1more active but chill member

Are you tired of chasing the meta? Tired of being told what teams to farm?

We believe Galaxy of Heroes is a game, not a second job. Enjoy yourself, build your roster the way you feel like. Want to gear 13 Tuskens instead of Geos? That is fine. Odd but fine.

But if you want ideas on characters to go for, how to mod, what teams work in raids, we are happy to provide our 2 cents.

If you have a GP of a million+ and want to move up to a guild that can do a bit more then your current one or downshift to a guild that puts life ahead of game play, give us a look.

GP: 158 million
    Raids: HPit, HAAT, HSith, 6 PM US CST
    41* in LS Hoth Territory Battles
    DS Geonosian TB 16* (one Hoth & one Geo TB each month)

Contact BlackBart to join or if you have any questions
    971-433-313 in game or Black Bart #7151 on Discord[/s]
    May the Force Be With You
    Post edited by BlackBart on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19867/the-republic/
    https://discord.gg/GC7mPhD

**Looking for 1**

__**NABOO**__- We are technically independent but have the benefit of 17 other guilds to **share information**. We are Competitive but Laid Back Top End Guild. Based in the US PST and +5 GMT. Please Respond ASAP Yes or No. 100% Drama Free Zone.

__**WHAT WE OFFER**__
    -over 282M Guild
    -**Avg 5.5M (Subject to Change on Roster)**
    -Raid times- 6:30pm PST/9:30pm EST
    -**NOT ROTATING RAID TIMES**
    -**TB Focus**
    -30* Geo TB
    -17* LS GTB
    -44 Wat Tambor shards
    -10 KAM shards
    -TW semi-focued
    -**70% Win Rate**
    -**22 GLs 11 Rey 11 SLKR**

__**WHAT WE ASK FROM YOU**__
    -**Discord Mandatory**
    -**MANDATORY 600**
    -**4.5M roster(Tb Focus)**
    -Participate in ALL guild aspects
    -Full participation in TB
    - Participate in defense and offense in TW
    -Follow the instructions of the Officers/Guild Leader
    -General Skywalker
    -KAM Ready or Close to
    -SLKR or Rey Exception

Come realize your potential.
    **DM SnugglePanda#0168 or Italianstallion Republic#6103**
  • Syrjin
    303 posts Member
    My guild is currently looking for 2-4 new members. We currently have Hpit, Htank, and Hsith on farm with about 150 million GP. We also take part in all TW and TB’s. We usually take turns between Geonosis and Hoth.

Main rule is stay active and if you sign up for TW you should participate. We will never harp on you to farm for specific characters or require 600 tickets.

All the Officers are PST but we tend to play at all hours of the day/night. We open the raids at 7pm pst once we have tickets. Then 24 hours later we open it for a free for all.

If interested or just want to know more please feel free to DM me or add me as a friend.

Syrjin 825-157-734
    Discord ID: Syrjin#3208

new WAC order
    https://swgoh.gg/u/syrjin/
  • Hi, please take a look at our advert :-)

Who are we:
    We are Echo Base Squadron, an active but casual independent UK based guild and we are looking for 2 players
    Currently: 49 players, 240 million GP, 30* DSTB, 15* LSTB, 90% TW win ratings

What we are looking for:
    • Over 4.5 mil GP (this can be discussed with a focused roster)
    • Follow guildrules and teamorders
    • Active and full participation in all guild events
    • Collect 600 daily tokens every day
    • Active on Discord as we use Discord to post orders and guidelines
    • Preferably working towards GL or have one ready

What do we offer you:
    • Raid times based on UK timezone
    • Daily reset at 19.30 UK time
    • Regular raids (HPIT 20:00, HSTR 20:00, HAAT 21:00)
    • All raids have a 24 hour join period, HPIT is simmed
    • Guildrules that we take serious but we understand life happens, especially these days
    • Result driven while still remain very chill and relaxed
    • Our motto: Life happens If you can't play, all we ask for is for you to communicate on Discord
    • Your free to farm your own toons
    • An active but friendly Discord server
    • Players that will help each other with advice and donations

Our statistics:
    • Average daily ticket collection: >29.5k
    • Average DS geoTB stars: 29
    • WAT shards: >30
    • Average LS geoTB stars: 14
    • KAM shards: 5

Contact me on Discord if you want to know more about our guild, guildrules or any other questions you may have.
    Have a look at our guildprofile: https://swgoh.gg/g/55039/echo-base-squadron/

Active on Discord and a swgoh-profile are mandatory to join
    Contact me on Discord: nabucco#0893

Hope to hear from you soon
  • Join Anakins Daycare! We're more Casually Active, or Actively Casual, and independent. CST Timezone, with an established core of longtime players, HPit on sim, HAAT a couple of times a week, HSith on farm a couple of times a week.

We like to play the game but we don't like getting bossed around. We have jobs and lives too so all we ask is that you let us know if you're going to be inactive longer than 5 days. We care about TWs but don't keep track. TB we are maybe 12* DS Geo, and alternate between LS Hoth (almost full clear) and Geo (5 or 6*). We use Discord but it's not a deal-breaker if you do not.

https://swgoh.gg/g/20570/anakins-daycare/

Enough about us, what about you? Send me a message on here, or FlenCaldar#7271 on Discord, or ping me in-game at 412-455-683.
  • ejEQgHM.jpg

Updated Guild Details:
    GP - 37M
    GP Min. - 500,000
    Members - 44/50
    Raids - Heroic Pit, Sith V, Heroic Tank
    Territory War Record - Have only lost (1) War
    Territory Battles - Hoth LS (24*), Hoth DS (23*)
    Discord - Optional

Feel free to contact MasterTyberious in game (Ally Code 435-585-828), via Discord (Tyberious#9361), or message on forums.

Looking forward to gaming with you!
  • Gunslingers Haven is looking for players to add. We can take 1 player or up to 20-22 players right now. We do heroic raids, TW, TB, etc etc.

We are family style oriented guild. We like to have fun. We use Line app or in game messaging for communication.

We don’t make everyone play every second of the day. If you are going to be absent for a while, just drop us a note and it’s cool. Our guild has been around since the game started. We currently have 86 mil gp. It’s ok if you are just starting or have 4 mil gp, we take different levels of players. We have helpful members to give advice to newer players.

Contact me on Line: staubie12 or in game: ally code: 472-319-994, Hook’em Horns
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/5377/ab-alquwa/
    "Fathers of the Force". PVE focused guild. ~255mil when full.
    Separatist Might 30 stars
    Republic Offensive 15 stars
    Are you active everyday? Do you have squads for Geo TBs?
    If yes, then we need you! We have 5 spots open.
    Come join us and show the galaxy what you are made of!
    Contact me on Discord: kelkatarn#6390
    I6Fz3tU.png
  • Fully Heroic ‘Galaxy of Bogans’ is calling all Blokes and Sheilas!

pwWBpHA.png

- 125mil GP and climbing.
    - Guild reset at 5:30pm AEST/6:30pm AEDT (7:30am UTC).
    - Heroic Pit automatically simmed regularly.
    - Heroic AAT launched automatically at 7pm AEST or AEDT every 4-5 days (24hr join period).
    - Heroic Sith Raids launched automatically at 7pm AEST or AEDT every 5-6 days (24hr join period).
    - Fantastic TW record – far more wins than losses (Estimated 80-90% win rate).
    - ~30 stars in LS Hoth TB and 8-10 stars in DS Geo TB with great prospects to keep climbing!
    While we’re largely an Australian guild, we’re welcoming to anyone. We’re all about working together and so are happy to help people who’ve only just hit Lvl85 speed up their progression. If interested please join our Discord recruitment server (https://discord.gg/ptpmKWr) or message me here on the forums, the Bogans would love you to join our ranks!
  • Hellsing
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    United Empire of Kingdoms is looking for new members.

We are a UK based guild but have members from all over the world. Quite Casual.

We are looking for members participation in TW and TB is a must.

Looking to grow as a guild and help others grow.
    We are capable of Tank and Sith raid.

My user name is Hellsing.
    If you are interested my ally code is 541-785-558
    Post edited by Hellsing on
  • Knights Templar OTOR
    Looking for new players to join us in this very casual guild
    -Our GP is 173 Mil but we have a couple of inactive
    -We complete All Heroic Raids
    -TB : We alternate between Hoth and Geonosis
    -TW: We have a good strategy and win 90% of the battle
    -Only requirement is participation and have fun. No minumum GP or level. Everyone is welcome.

My ID 539-691-124
  • Canadian Loyalist Alliance:

155+ mil GP guild, 48/50 active members, average GP of 3.2mil

We are a US/Canadian based guild but with members from around the world. Casual in terms that there are no farming restrictions in place but we have a very active and fairly competitive group in both TW, TB and respective GAC too. A very friendly, helpful but competitive bunch. Our guilds activities reset time is 7:30pm (GMT -4). We do all Heroic raids with all raids FFA, on farm status and with a 24hr join period. Get 41*+ for both Hoth TB (close to getting max stars) and 17* DS Geo TB with 10+ Wat shards.

We are looking for active members who will participate in guild events. Must be level 85 and have a GP of at least 2mil. We do accommodate for those who have very refined rosters, good farming patterns and willing to learn and grow with the guild.

We use both the in game chat and discord for communication. Discord is recommended but not required but we do use it to share strategy, tips and tricks with a few other channels.

Link to our SWGoH guild page: https://swgoh.gg/g/28184/canadian-loyalist-alliance/

If you are interested or would like to know more you can contact me through the forum, in game (227-965-785) or discord (ArcheAngel#7559). Thanks
  • Are you looking to grow and have fun!
    Looking for 1 more
    Looking for competitive players
    Geo-TB and TW FOCUS-Knights of the fallen
    Do you have 4.0 mil gp or higher??
    Having Malak, Padme, DR, Revan, GAS, legendary Rey or Kylo is a plus..
    We are looking for a few members
    230mil GP guild 4.6 mil gp Average
    All Heroic raids-alternate weeks-24 hour check-in
    Week 1- Heroic rancor- 8pm EST week 2-7pm EST
    Heroic AAT- 10pm EST week 2-8pm EST
    Heroic Sith raid- 9pm EST week 2-6pm EST
    Mandatory: 600 raid tickets, TB-GEO and TW participation
    Consistently win TW
    28 DS GEO STARS
    12 LS GEO STARS
    42 WAT shards
    Discord
    Swgoh.gg
    Contact me:
    Ally code:516-413-261
    discord:light matter#0565
    Guild reset 7:30pm Est
  • Force Guide 4 Dummies

Auto Heroic Pit
    Heroic Tank

Let’s grow!
  • sledge7088
    45 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Cantina Cover band is looking for 8 active players. We are a relaxed guild over 190 mil when full. To join you need to have 2.0 mil GP and be an active player.
    We know real life happens and always comes first. If you are going to be inactive for more than 5 days let someone know.
    Be respectful to other guild mates and have fun.
    If you sign up for TW you must get 90 banners and participate on both offense and defense.
    We do all heroic raids. We sim the Pit with tank and HSTR is at 6:00pm CST.
    We do Geo Dark and light TB.
    We use guild chat for most communication but do have a discord site that we encourage you to join.
    We will help you grow your roster and have fun!
    If you are interested message me here or on discord at HC#5160

Post edited by sledge7088 on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/73370/pride-of-valhalla/

Looking for a casual guild full of veteran players?
    Join Pride of Valhalla!

We are a well-developed guild recruiting members who are looking for a casual play style.
    We used to be a super active guild but as CG has continued to ruin this game, we have decided it is not worth our energy to keep pushing at a hardcore pace.
    We are a group of veteran players who are focused on growing our TB abilities more than anything else.
    We would prefer members above 3.5M GP, but if you at least have JKR, DR, Geos, and Padme, then you are welcome to join.
    We have no ticket requirement and the only thing we ask our members to do is play the game. Anyone that goes several days without logging in and didn't give advanced notice of absence may be removed.

Farm any team you want, but we would recommend teams that can also be used in raids and TB.

Timezone: EST/EDT Guild Reset: 3:30PM EST (4:30PM EDT)

Raids
    Heroic Pit: We have 24 hour join period, launching at guild reset.
    Heroic AAT: On Farm, launching at 4 PM. We have a 24hrs join period.
    Heroic Sith: On Farm, launching at 4PM. We have a 24 hour join period.

TW/TB: 26* DS/12* LS GeoTB. Earning 30 Wat shards and 1 KAM. Very organized using discord for TB assignments.

Invite link: https://discord.gg/hQj4Mx2
    Ad URL: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/511288285088448522/716412691689766993/valhalla.png

Sigma Nation –We are part of a 14 guild community for standalone guilds
    One community, Your guild identity & shared recruitment
    We are accepting individuals, groups, and mergers

invite link: https://discord.gg/X6hVS7E
    May the Force be with you.
  • Old Republic United

My name Humpday 172-638-379

Chat link (discord app): https://discord.gg/Y7cDUU

We complete all raids

We win most territory wars and territory battles

We have only 25 members and looking to recruit new active members

Hit me up LFG!!!
  • Force Guide 4 Dummies

Auto Heroic Pit
    Heroic Tank

Let’s grow!
  • Soleil Noir recrute !

Guilde francophone 144M GP (reset 19h GMT+1) sans contrainte et au turn over très faible (guilde de potes et de collègues...) , qui cherche à compléter son roster pour raider plus souvent (actuellement 19 à 22k tickets par jour) et accéder à de nouveaux paliers de récompenses.

Raid sith héroique en farm depuis longtemps (toute la guilde dispose de traya 7*)
    DSGTB : 12 etoiles ; 12 à 15 shards de wat
    LSGTB: 6/7 etoiles
    Tchat discord dispo pour se coordonner sur les nouveaux events.
    Victoires quasi systématiques en guerre de territoire, aidés par un sandbaging involontaire (30 à 35 participants réguliers)

Pas de prérequis de GP ni de roster (nouveaux joueurs bienvenus !), mais une bonne équipe de géonosiens serait appréciée ( pour wat...).

769-383-891 code allié à contacter pour nous rejoindre ; ou message à Holden ingame.

Bon jeu à tous !
  • Hi All.

We are looking to fill up 10 spaces in our guild.
    Very friendly and welcoming. Casual playing with helpful officers in chat. The only rule is that we all join TW.

Name: Dragon Fist
    GP: 105,000,000
    Location/Time Zone: GMT (UK)

Raids: All Heroic raids are completed regularly. Shards for Traya/GK/Han everytime
    TW: +95% win rate. Very rarely defeated.
    Good results in all TBs including Geo

We are looking for anyone at any level.
    High levels are welcome
    Low levels will be welcomed and mentored by seasoned players

Message me here or send me an in game DM
    Ally Code: 129-916-211

Guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/13472/dragon-fist/
  • Hoths’sHeros

132 mil GP guild looking for 3 members (preferably over 1mil GP but will consider less)
    All heroic raids (Pit on sim)
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only ask 2 things, participate in TB and let us know if you’ll be offline.

No ticket requirements.

Discord is required.

Ally code: 123-147-392
    Discord: Wellsdog#1059

https://swgoh.gg/g/1982/hothssheros/
  • Zeneis95
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Good day everyone!

I'm Zeneis, leader of the Socks Army guild. I, myself, am a large veteran player of the game looking to help build smaller, newer players. I have 2.8M GP and loads of gear to donate. Socks Army is an entry level guild and here are our highlights!

-7.1M GP

-17/50 members, plenty of spots to grow as a group

-Hoth DS and LS territory battles

-Tier 5 Rancor Raid

-Tier 3 Sith Raid

-AAT Raid

-Not required to be on everyday

-No daily raid ticket amount requirement

-No minimum level or GP requirement

We do raids as much as possible, and we are constantly improving the level of raids we participate in. We do not require you be active everyday, we understand that you have lives, however, if you are absent after 30 days, we will remove you from the guild. My ally code is 921-886-821, or you can look us up in the guild search, Socks Army.
    Post edited by Zeneis95 on
  • Hi all,

We have a very friendly and positive group of 46 guild members, we support each other, are pretty easy going and run heroic raids (including Heroic Sith if you want Traya shards). Guild GP is at 117 million. We have some strong experts to help us co-ordinate our territory war and guild events and have been #winning a lot lately, we haven't lost a territory war in two months :)

We are looking to take on up to 4 people to join us (level 80 and above please).
    Our guild leadership has been together for three years.

We are US (EST and PT) based, and use the in app chat function, plus optional discord channel. We have a few rules, login at least every 14 days, and we have join periods for our raids.

Let us know if you have questions -we would love to have you join us and grow together.
    Please reach out and let's chat.

Sam Wise ( Ally code - 541-139-945 )
    Discord: Samth3star#8935
    Guild Name: Blasters and Beer
  • Hello all!!! We are NewGuildCity a very experienced group who have lost several players lately. We currently reside at 43 members but can add up to 20 as we keep accounts with 7* Han's to sim the rancor. We are a laid back group currently running heroic Rancor and Haat along with Heroic Sith. Most of our guild are seasoned players who are strong and can help newer players evolve.
    Guild Power:116mil
    Guild Members:43/50 some are close to inactive status
    Guild requirements: none, we understand life comes first, just don't be inactive for 30 days
    Territory Wars we generally win only a handful of losses.
    Territory Battles 28 on hoth, 5-6 on geo.
    We do offer discord for help.
    We are a tight group. Truly good people to play with and zero drama and that's a big fat zero.
    I am Dark Mader Ally Code: 124-145-765
    Leader UncleBuccos Ally Code: 288-164-562
This discussion has been closed.