Some more Informations in Grand Arena

mqs
8 posts Member
edited August 2020
Some Informations will be nice to have:

- A notification symbol on Cantina when the opponent has attacked. Maybe another color with a number in it how much squads he defeated.
- On Table overview (maybe there above the grey killed area) a information how much banners i got and the opposite got. so i can calculate a little better how much banners i need to kill on a area.
- on opposite squad overview, when i won it on the right side of the row a information how much banners i got
- a option where i am setting troops at the beginning, where i can delete a set squad and set a new one

this are so my first thoughts, what here is maybe missing.

Replies

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Live match notification would be awesome.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I really see no reason why we can't place a squad and change our minds before finishing the others. I mean, I even get not changing after they are all set, even though thhere's no reason for that either tbh, but placing one wrong toon or team in right spot should be fixable by us. It's not a matchmaking issue or anything, so what does it matter?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »
    I really see no reason why we can't place a squad and change our minds before finishing the others. I mean, I even get not changing after they are all set, even though thhere's no reason for that either tbh, but placing one wrong toon or team in right spot should be fixable by us. It's not a matchmaking issue or anything, so what does it matter?

yeah not sure on the background of why that is not possible. it would be a much welcome QoL update if it ever happens.
  • The option to pull a squad out of defence during attack phase, but it gives the opponent 64 banners? 🤔