Should I put my first omega on a Phoenix Basic ability?

Hello, I just reached lvl 76. I have nine omega mats, so I can upgrade one PS basic ability. Should I? If so, who?

Should I put my first omega on a Phoenix Basic ability? 23 votes

Ezra
26%
Coffee4ClosersSchwartzringnellAx19mariogshel_magoShuster123 6 votes
Zeb
0%
Hera
4%
Zaguls 1 vote
Save them until 80 when I can omega uniques.
69%
jawa7778WaquiGifafiKelarnLyreSebekAceSithRath_TarrDarth_DeVitoJkaneTheMaster12345Vexx18BB6Zaph0ddbigboi116JediDestroyer 16 votes

Replies

• Ezra
    I voted for Ezra, but I would further suggest that you invest into having good teams altogether. If you are going to run Phoenix for your arena team for a while, you might as well omega as much as you can to maximize their potential. Furthermore, you need Phoenix to unlock Thrawn, which can be irritating if you do not have a majority of your abilities at least "Omega'd".

Side note, I chose Ezra to start because he is generally your damage dealer in a Phoenix team and his omega gives him another 10% chance to attack again. Doubled when he's not debuffed. So, you are basically getting an 80% chance to attack twice versus 60%....not bad.
  • Thanks @nellAx19 Going with Ezra is my first instinct. Plus, I’m assuming I’ll start earning more omegas soon.

Speaking of Thrawn, I’ve tried T6 twice. My team definitely needs to a bit more powerful.
  • Save them until 80 when I can omega uniques.
    heateris wrote: »
    Hello, I just reached lvl 76. I have nine omega mats, so I can upgrade one PS basic ability. Should I? If so, who?
    I voted for the uniques, because Hera lead shares uniques all around, so you want them as buffed as possible. That's what I did, but if you want to do a basic first, do Ezra.
  • bigboi116
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Save them until 80 when I can omega uniques.
    the uniques are the best to do, as @jawa7778 said, make sure you have those uniques up there. Thats what did it for me in the event, and I didn't have all the basics omega'd.

Edit: Also, when you get to 80 you get an omega per day through the daily activities.
  • Unigue omegas are needed for thrawn IMO.
  • Ezra
    There are 7 Omegas that I found really useful for Phoenix Squad.

And you have them all listed above.

Everyone's Unique (Hera Lead) as well as basics for Zeb & Ezra.

So I voted for Ezra now since its a solid DPS boost & your going to build up plenty more Omegas in the time it takes you to grind out those 4 levels, not to mention Chopper's unique is L82.

So do the 2 basics now for DPS boost & keep saving after that for L80 (82)

• @Schwartzring thanks. I’m going with this plan. I may hold off on Zebs basic for a bit, just to see how many mats a get in the next week or so.