New Galactic Legends requirements

Replies

• Kyno wrote: »
    Papa_Palpy wrote: »
    Oh I’m sorry. I hadn’t seen it posted elsewhere. I just don’t want to end up starting to farm right now only to find in 3 weeks I can’t get Luke for another year at least anyways. I’ll take steep requirements, but JKL is just a back breaker with Hoda, Wampa, and ROLO. And having all that as only 1 requirement for a GL? I’d have no reason not to just switch gears to Rey or Kylo

Yes, but as we see, there is already some cross over with C3PO. If he is required I would bet there will be more cross over like that. But at this point everyone is just guessing.

The issue is farmability.

Theyd have to make it more frequent to get him if hes required
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Oh I’m sorry. I hadn’t seen it posted elsewhere. I just don’t want to end up starting to farm right now only to find in 3 weeks I can’t get Luke for another year at least anyways. I’ll take steep requirements, but JKL is just a back breaker with Hoda, Wampa, and ROLO. And having all that as only 1 requirement for a GL? I’d have no reason not to just switch gears to Rey or Kylo

Yes, but as we see, there is already some cross over with C3PO. If he is required I would bet there will be more cross over like that. But at this point everyone is just guessing.

Its a good way to make an event that's always available into a scheduled event
  • Let's be honest, they'll drop JKL's event before the last set of requirements are released so people think they'll need to panic farm him.

Then the last Req's will come out and Surprise! No JKL required.

At least, that's what I'd be doing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Honestly if he is, and returns around the same time the GLs drop, anyone without JKL at that point will be hard pressed to get all the other required toons for JML to level needed before the 3rd JKL run.

The good part is all the GLs are just there waiting.
  • There’s no way to get Hermit Yoda and Wampa...
  • Both have been in the Guild Events Store for multiple years.
    There’s no way to get Hermit Yoda and Wampa...

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Let's not forget ig88 as employee of the month. Baby Yoda in september, required to unlock Hermit Luke in october.

"They will tear each other into pieces, Jesus **** it will be fun" (King George)

Employee of the month, I love it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    c59zmcxbd926.png

Crumb i can't believe you don't even have C3PO unlocked

Of course he doesn’t. They don’t play it at all

Crumb literally does.

Sure. I am so believe it! Probably then he’d knew the rewards sucks for GC even for stimulations... for now he is like granny, who gave you 1 bucks with the advice not to spend it al at once...

Don’t complain about this now. Complain once the testing is done. They said they are going to change the rewards.

I am not complaining... Just it is so evident that is simply does not require testing at all. It is just a sign they do not play their game and do not know players’ need. That’s all.
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    c59zmcxbd926.png

Crumb i can't believe you don't even have C3PO unlocked

Of course he doesn’t. They don’t play it at all

Crumb literally does.

Sure. I am so believe it! Probably then he’d knew the rewards sucks for GC even for stimulations... for now he is like granny, who gave you 1 bucks with the advice not to spend it al at once...

Don’t complain about this now. Complain once the testing is done. They said they are going to change the rewards.

I am not complaining... Just it is so evident that is simply does not require testing at all. It is just a sign they do not play their game and do not know players’ need. That’s all.

Personally, I would love the testing to be done right now. But there is nothing I can do about that so I will just wait till the testing ends and see how the rewards change.
  • JKL for JML, GAS for Eternal Palp. Problem solved and you should be grinding for them anyway B/c they're great toons
  • JKL for JML, GAS for Eternal Palp. Problem solved and you should be grinding for them anyway B/c they're great toons

That's what I was thinking. Also-
    Darth sidious sith trooper (FO) thrawn, tarkin, umasked kylo, dooku, maul, GAS, Jedi Anakin, emperor, vader, piett, royal gaurd, krennic. Maybe emperor shuttle? For SEE. But Luke doesnt really have a ship to go with him.

And for JML. Farmboy Luke, CLS, Jedi Luke, c3p0, threepio and chewie, mothma, r2d2, Leia, old Ben, JTR, a Han (one of the ones he met so not young han), wedge, biggs, Admiral "it's a trap" and of course the one nobody wants to know, gamorian gaurd.

Or they can throw a curve ball and make Jedi Luke needed for SEE and make all the people who who got Luke to get Luke very sad.
  • JKL for Luke
    GAS for Palpatine

That’s how they’re going to do it I bet..
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    Both have been in the Guild Events Store for multiple years.

Yeah I’ll just go back in time and not get Malak and stop my GAS Farm...
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    Both have been in the Guild Events Store for multiple years.

Yeah I’ll just go back in time and not get Malak and stop my GAS Farm...

Or just do that going forward instead of using get1 on gear.
  • There’s no way to get Hermit Yoda and Wampa...

One year of dedicated farming to go from 0 to both 7*, if you're in a guild that engage in Hero Sith raid and have a bh team able to capture wampa at Galactica bounties. Start when they announced jkl and you're ready when he'll be in the Journey guide, a year later.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    JKL for Luke
    GAS for Palpatine

That’s how they’re going to do it I bet..

JKL for both. Locks both GL’s.
  • Thought we’d have the next lot of requirements announced by now , been over a week I think?
  • Stupid question but did the $2 pounch of crystal disappeared from the list of crystal packs ?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Mupper00 wrote: »
    Thought we’d have the next lot of requirements announced by now , been over a week I think?

wednesday
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Mupper00 wrote: »
    Thought we’d have the next lot of requirements announced by now , been over a week I think?

Announcement said roughly every two weeks, not one.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • And two weeks is tomorrow, right?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    el_mago wrote: »
    And two weeks is tomorrow, right?

Wednesday
  • Tuesday
  • Gls were announced on the 28th, right? 2 weeks would be this Friday
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Yado101 wrote: »
    Gls were announced on the 28th, right? 2 weeks would be this Friday

Content updates are usually Wednesday or Thursdays so they will release the next set then
  • For palpatine. Full list.
    Vader
    Palpatine
    Krennic
    Royal guard
    Admiral piett
    Maul
    Savage
    Sidius
    Kit fisto
    Mace windu
    Eeth keoth
    Yoda
    Quigonjin
    Tarkin - executric

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    For palpatine. Full list.
    Vader
    Palpatine
    Krennic
    Royal guard
    Admiral piett
    Maul
    Savage
    Sidius
    Kit fisto
    Mace windu
    Eeth keoth
    Yoda
    Quigonjin
    Tarkin - executric

Why Eeth Koth? I sorta get why'd you guess that GMY and the other Jedi that Palps fought in ROTS, but why Eeth Koth?

Also - you don't think they'll require you to farm the Imperial Bomber?
  • Lio wrote: »
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    For palpatine. Full list.
    Vader
    Palpatine
    Krennic
    Royal guard
    Admiral piett
    Maul
    Savage
    Sidius
    Kit fisto
    Mace windu
    Eeth keoth
    Yoda
    Quigonjin
    Tarkin - executric

Why Eeth Koth? I sorta get why'd you guess that GMY and the other Jedi that Palps fought in ROTS, but why Eeth Koth?

Also - you don't think they'll require you to farm the Imperial Bomber?

Been farming the Emperor's Shuttle
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?