Darth Vader is lonely

Prev13
I have been waiting for the Executor since SWGoH was launched. Come on! I have had enough of this patience thing! Make it happen please!
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Executor

Replies

• Another empire capital ship? We already have 2
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Another empire capital ship? We already have 2

Nope. For the much needed sith fleet.
  • Need some more empire ships first like tie defender and tie interceptor.
  • it's not my fault CG made the others before the REAL one. Executrix... bahhh....

I agree with this. Executor should have been the first. And it's iconic and is still needed. And now that we have the admiral of death fleet, we need his capital ship.
  • I think Vader in tie advanced is more iconic than executor. And we have it already.
  • The entire fleet roster needs to be readjusted it's not even fun anymore
  • 1. we dont need another empire capital ship.
    2. we dont need another capital ship in general for now we need more basic ships
    3. vader already had his tie advance, i highly doubt they will ever give someone 2 ships
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Another empire capital ship? We already have 2

Nope. For the much needed sith fleet.

Bro that ship would have nothing to do with a fleet of sith, rule of 2, did you forget?

Hey I'm going by CG logic here man.
  • add anakin's command ship resolute to the game because another jedi capital ship would be nice

not like we have 2 already

but seriously we should add cad bane's separatist command ship because we currently have no bounty hunter command ships(https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Cad_Bane's_Munificent-class_star_frigate/Legends).
    no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle
  • A capital ship that didn't belong to a faction might be interesting (it would have synergies based on unit type instead of faction affiliation); or one that was for smugglers and BH (who are usually independent contractors).
    It would allow for more of a mix up of units and add more flexibility
  • Not enough imperial ships...
  • add anakin's command ship resolute to the game because another jedi capital ship would be nice

but seriously we should add cad bane's separatist command ship because we currently have no bounty hunter command ships(https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Cad_Bane's_Munificent-class_star_frigate/Legends).

Just add Hondo Ohnaka and have his ship take the place of a BH capital ship.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Vader shouldn't have a capital ship...he wasn't a fleet commander. Thrawn was the better choice.
  • RebelLion wrote: »
    Vader shouldn't have a capital ship...he wasn't a fleet commander. Thrawn was the better choice.

“The Executor was an Executor-class Star Dreadnought and personal flagship of the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader. Under Vader's command, the Executor led the Death Squadron following the Battle of Yavin and oversaw the Imperial assault on the Rebel Alliance's Echo Base during the Battle of Hoth.”

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • We will likely get more FO ships soon to go along with Hux’s ship.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    RebelLion wrote: »
    Vader shouldn't have a capital ship...he wasn't a fleet commander. Thrawn was the better choice.

“The Executor was an Executor-class Star Dreadnought and personal flagship of the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader. Under Vader's command, the Executor led the Death Squadron following the Battle of Yavin and oversaw the Imperial assault on the Rebel Alliance's Echo Base during the Battle of Hoth.”

In name only. All he did was choke people who did it wrong, but never led in successful tactical maneuvers (except maybe flying into an asteroid field). Thrawn and Tarkin were actual fleet commanders.
  • RebelLion wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    RebelLion wrote: »

In name only. All he did was choke people who did it wrong, but never led in successful tactical maneuvers (except maybe flying into an asteroid field). Thrawn and Tarkin were actual fleet commanders.

What fleet did Tarkin command? Thought he was on the Death Star.
    add anakin's command ship resolute to the game because another jedi capital ship would be nice

Just add Hondo Ohnaka and have his ship take the place of a BH capital ship.

How far are we going to stretch this? Bounty hunters were primarily solitary hunters. Giving them a capital ship might be fun, but it really destroys the whole point of the bounty hunters' role. One might call them a "faction", but nothing like the rebels or imperials. They did not have a capital ship. Period.

So why do they have synergy together in this game? Shouldnt they just be plug and play like Thrawn, Wat and others?
  • add the death star as a capital ship

basic attack: deal massive damage to target enemy and instantly defeat enemy capital ship
    no longer a f2p since i bought the hyperdrive bundle
    What fleet did Tarkin command? Thought he was on the Death Star.

Have you not seen the clone wars?
    Tarkin started in the Republic Navy.
    He only took over the death star for a "month/week?" between Rogue One & New Hope.
    Its literally the last posting he got before getting blown up on it.

He came up through the Navy & eventually was a sector Governor/Grand Moff.

Executor is a nice ship and all but the Imperials don't need a 3rd Cap ship.
    What they need is about 1/2 dozen more fighters/shuttles.

TIE Interceptor
    TIE Defendor
    Sentinel Class Shuttle
    Skipray Blast Boat

All would be a good start to being able to fill out a the roster of the 2 cap ships they have already.

If the Sith need a cap ship for their ships the easiest thing to do would be add Sith Synergy to Finalizer since First Order was nothing but a tool for the Sith Eternal
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    1. we dont need another empire capital ship.
    2. we dont need another capital ship in general for now we need more basic ships
    3. vader already had his tie advance, i highly doubt they will ever give someone 2 ships

They gave R2 none. He was on more ships as a copilot than any other character to the best of my knowledge. If they can give him none, them giving Vader 2 is not a stretch.