Casual Guilds Looking For Players - September 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• The Consortium is looking for players who want to up their game. We are a casual U.S. based guild looking to add 13-18 players. We run all heroic raids with 24-hr join for Simmed Pit and HAAT. No join period for HSith yet, but probably soon. Current guild GP is 149K and that allows us to win most of our territory wars and get 11* and Wat shards in Geo DSTB and 35-40 stars in Hoth TB. At full strength, we'll be doing Geo LSTB.
    We don't ask much, just that you stay active, have a good attitude and have fun. Try to get your 600 tickets every day and participate as much as possible in guild events. Freeloaders can look elsewhere. Prefer 2MM+ GP, but will help newer players as well if they're active.

If you want to help your guild get to the next level, let's chat. My ally code is 798-219-492. We don't have Discord, but utilize in-game chat.

SWGOH encouraged https://swgoh.gg/g/13766/the-consortium/
  • Is Not Your Father is recruiting!

https://swgoh.gg/g/22845/is-not-your-father/

We are a casual but active guild with 41 members & 151 mil GP.

Raid schedules below, we will accommodate different launch times for members to complete feats/quests/etc.:

HPit – Simmed as soon as tickets are available.

HAAT
    – 24 hr join, then FFA. 2000 Eastern launch when tickets are available.

HSith – 24 hr join, then FFA. 1900 Eastern launch when tickets are available.

Territory Wars and Battles:

LS Geos at 14. 7+ WAT. DS Geos 7 close to 9. Looking to grow that with your help.

TW More wins than losses, haven't tracked closely.

All we ask for TB/TW is that if you join, you try, simple as that.

Requirements:

2.5m GP Minimum. At least 1 HSith viable team (JTR/NS/etc)

For TB/TW if you join, you give it your best. We just need active and friendly players who can get us further in the game.

Discord or similar is not required, but recommended.

swgoh.gg profile preferred.

No daily ticket requirement (but the more you produce the better for everyone)

No daily login requirement, however after 7 days of inactivity without prior notice we reserve the right to toss you out like week old takeout.

We play for fun, family first.

Contact Us:
    • Guild Leader: CarterTHX Ally Code: 357-829-158

• Guild Officer: Apollos Ally Code: 823-322-286

• Guild Officer: Avalncheforce Ally Code: 334-677-564

• Guild Officer: Tantema Malcon Ally Code: 249-619-163

• Guild Officer: Light Blades Ally Code: 823-316-934

Discord: https://discord.gg/crCZRn9

Please note there isn't much on discord at the moment, started a new one. You can however contact us there. More will be added soon(edited)

https://swgoh.gg/g/22845/is-not-your-father/

• Wonbong
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2020

Hi everyone!

Friendly and casual guild here :)

We have 65 mill GP and look for 5 more players to chill and grow!

Why should you join us?
    1. We do FULL HEROIC (Yes HSITH as well). HAAT and HPIT is done solo by the guild, and HSITH is done with the help of mercs.
    2. We have a good TW record, I have lost 2 since I joined in March.
    3. We do Hoth TB with steady increase in stars every TB. Last result was 19/19 LS/DS.
    4. We have experienced players who can help you, but also other "padawans". We don't expect you to know everything and we would love to help you progress.

We are very chill on our rules. We like you to join discord and do 400 tickets daily, buuut we understand fully that this game is not ur life.

We accept basically everybody who wants to grow with us, is friendly and is somewhat communicative. We speak DK, ENG and GER.

We understand that it is difficult to find the guild name from the in-game guild search, therefore please message me in game (ally code 623-818-967) so that I may invite you directly to the guild - saving you all the hassle!!

My allycode is: 623-818-967
    Guild discord: https://discord.gg/ZqQXtY5
    Discord: Wonbong#5562

I hope to hear from upcoming Jedis or Siths :wink: I'd also glady answer any other questions.
    You can contact me here on the forum, in-game or just come say hi on discord :D
    Post edited by Wonbong on
  • Guild Name: theRiseOfTheSchwartzWalkerz

Hello there, we are an active yet casual guild seeking players that want to have fun in a laid back guild. We are currently at 42 members with 91 million GP. Open to levels 50 and up. Experienced or new players welcome. Come grow with us and use the Schwartz.

Raids: All heroic and complete in 1 day. Run each about twice a week. 24 hour sign up period.

Only requirement is play daily and get 600 tickets

Currently running Hoth Territory battles (20+stars) and working our way to DS Geo. We need more members to do so.

We have a great win % in TW with easy to follow guidelines for setting defense.

No discord and we use the in game chat function.

Our Reset time and raid time is 1:30 PM EST

Many spots open, come join us.
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for 5 players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 140M, We are fully Heroic. 38 stars in both Hoths and 13 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • Hoths’sHeros

132 mil GP guild looking for 3 members
    All heroic raids (Pit on sim)
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only ask 2 things, participate in TB and let us know if you’ll be offline.

No ticket requirements.

Discord is required.

Ally code: 123-147-392
    Discord: Wellsdog#1059

https://swgoh.gg/g/1982/hothssheros/
  • Vega333
    23 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    Grand Republic Army looking for active players. Just stay active and participate in raids/wars and you are welcome. Friendly group and share advice. Recommend GP to join is 1M.

GP- 100M

If interested message me

Leader - Vega -ally code 174-627-284
    Officer - therefugewalrus - ally code 928-152-196
    Officer - Reebont- ally code 514-219-898

Discord contact - Vega333#3856

We do
    Heroic Rancor(Han shards)
    Heroic STR (Traya)
    Heroic AAT(Kenobi Shards)

Geo DSTB
    Hoth LSTB

Best to contact On discord or more then one of us ingame for fastest response
    Post edited by Vega333 on
  • Lothal Ghost Crew has room for 3-5 new members due to a few members going inactive. We are very active but take a casual approach to the game. We are a friendly bunch, english speaking, with members from England to California. Resets based on US East Coast time.

Guild GP is 105 mil. We run all heroic raids (varied start times) and win at least 2/3 of our TW events. We just earned 31 stars in the Hoth TB and are just an active player or two away from 34. We use in game chat but do have an optional Discord for more in depth conversations on strategy, et al.

Requirements are simple. Only level 85 players, but no minimum GP set. If you participate in TW, follow the simple guidelines. We do want players who will actively participate in Territory Battles. Other than that, farm the toons you want and have fun.

Search for "Lothal Ghost Crew" or send me a message for an invite. My ally code is 171-856-898.
  • I'm an officer of NL TEAM NL. We are looking for new members. Currently we are on 38/50. We are a Dutch guild but we accept everyone when they speak English too.
    We are 123M GP at the moment.
    We do LS hoth TB (around 40*) and DS geo TB (11*, next time 13*). Currently about 6 WAT shards (not much I know). But everybody is working on their geonosians.
    We are full heroic and looking for new members who have at least 2 million GP.
    With more members we will grow very fast, so we hope to see you in our Guild.

My Ally code is 517-569-927
    https://discord.gg/TTAquew
    https://swgoh.gg/g/48177/nl-team-nl/
  • TrenoPhoenix looking to fill two slots or more.

We are a casual but competitive guild. No one looking over your shoulder nagging you if you missed 600 raid tickets for a day here and there. No daily login requirement (7 day inactivity = kick). We are a good bunch, lively discussion, with gear salvage donations generously given.

Guild GP: 188M+
    Guild Reset time: 7:30 pm EDT (GMT -4)
    Raids:
    HPIT (Sim Enabled) after 24 hr sign up period
    HAAT 8 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    HSTR 630 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    Strong winning record in TW.
    TB: 10* LS/23* DS. We are earning 11+ Wat shards each DS run.

We use Discord but it’s not mandatory.

Looking for people with at least 3M GP (combined ships and characters), but we’ll consider active players under that amount depending on squad mix. If you have a few extra players to bring with you, we should be able to accommodate you.

Message Qi'Vodis in-game (466-251-153) if interested or to learn more.
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Mutiners without fears (yes, the guild name is spelt wrong!)

49/50 ....low turnover of players

195mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic raids

Geo Tbs (so having a geo squad for wat shards is a bonus)

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for 4m+ or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
    Post edited by MutineerRA on
  • Huynher
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    BYOBaby Yoda
    yoda-soup-meme.jpg
    We brought ours, will you?

Guild Name: BYOB Yóda
    Guild Leader: Fodder73 (616-363-241)
    Discord Contact: slice73#6820

Requirement: None, guild's aimed for everyone, including new accounts/players
    Goal: Have fun, new accounts/players to learn and/or build their toons/characters up
    Description:
    This guild has been around with a good number of friendly members, seasoned and new. The goal of the guild is to encourage any players (especially new) to join, learn the ropes, and enjoy the game at their own pace. They'll be able to participate in raids generally around our star level which will allow everyone to participate and have a feel for the available raids/events, as well as to explore the characters and teams available in the game.
    To anyone new: You can join us to learn about the game and grow along with fellow guild members. I've had a good amount of years into the game so if you have any questions y'all have I'll be sure to answer.
    To anyone with a bit of knowledge: You're more than welcome to visit and build up towards the teams of your dreams, or chase the late game meta comps of DRevan, Padme, Grevious...or GAS, etc.
    I encourage any new accounts and new players to join and relax in this guild. You can message me to join through our ally code or through discord.
    Hope to see y'all soon, and remember to bring your own baby Yoda!
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/1055/house-of-lords/

House of Lords is looking for new members.

We are 185 mil gp, independent guild. Supportive and positive atmosphere with a mix of veteran players always ready to help and some lower GP accounts enjoying the gains. We don't impose any farm or spend requirements. Most of us are free to play. Primary goal is to enjoy the game, but we ask for participation in guild events. We can accommodate 4-5 newcomers.

We are mostly based around EU/SA timezones. Guild reset is at 16:30 UTC.

Raid times:

- HAAT 18:00 UTC
    - HSTR 16:30 UTC
    - HPIT sim

TB/TW:

- DSTB - 17-8 stars + Wat shards.
    - LSTB - 8-9 stars.

We haven't lost a TW in 2020! 100% win record!

Requirements:

- 600 tickets is highly encouraged, but we understand if you miss a day every once in a while
    - TB/TW participation
    - 3 mil GP, but depends on roster

If interested or have questions, feel free to drop by https://discord.gg/wRFemBq
  • Igloo Force Masters

170M GP guild trying to get back to 200M. Looking for 12 players with a GP of 3.5M and up. Exceptions could be made based on what you have. As long as you participate were a very stress free guild. Just need help towards the guild events. All heroic raids. DS GEO TBS and unfortunately LS HOTH until we get some numbers back. WE NEED YOUR HELP! JOIN TODAY!

Igloo Force Masters

Spoticus
    Ally code: 683 815 782
  • Gone Mad

Guild Power: 103,000,000
    Guild Members: 38/50

Looking for 11 more!!

We are looking for active players who have a laid back attitude and looking for a casual guild. This guild is 3 years old and have many experienced members. We have a good time in this guild. If real-life stuff comes up, we understand. We even talk about it! We are very reasonably active and expect each member to contribute in every phase. We have a 10 day grace inactive period. Very lenient.

Guild Reset Time: 1:00a EST

Raids:
    Heroic Rancor, once every 2-3 days
    Heroic AAT, once every 3-4 days
    Heroic Sith Raid, once every 3-5 days

TW: We have a strategic game plan we ask everyone to abide by. We win more than 90% of our battles.

Territory Battles:
    (Hoth) Active
    (Geo) Active

My personal Info: (Contact me if you have further questions.)
    Recruiter: Clydeumdal
    My Ally Code: 123-917-859
    Discord Name: Gone Mad - https://discord.gg/p29ZYQ6
    *****Discord is not requirement*****

If I'm not available, you can also reach:
    Kactus- Ally Code: 752-985-696
    UndyingValor- Ally Code: 646-463-833

If this guild is for you, search us up in the Guild search in-game, and come walk on in. :)
    Guild Discord Link: https://discord.gg/p29ZYQ6
  • Soi
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Hi all,

Redemption of the Shadows is looking for new members. We are quite a new guild with few players. Few information about our guild:

• Our current guild GP: 1,08M
    • Active players: 4/50
    • Last TB score: 4*
    • Used languages: Eng, Hun, Rus
    • Active time: GMT+2 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
    • Min. player lvl. 40
    • We are active players
    • Raids: Pit: tier 4, Sith: tier 2

We do raids as much as possible, and we are constantly improving the level of raids we participate in. If you are interested or would like to know more you can contact me in game (911-866-711) or GyapjasMano (632-421-335).
  • Hello all.
    Sienar Collective is a very casual/newbie friendly guild that has a core of around 25 highly active players. We have a Discord for anyone interested to reach out to us.
    https://discord.gg/EkSVztx
    Guild reset time is 5:30PM EST (GMT-4)
    Guild GP is 45m.
    Currently we run Heroic Pit and Tank raids with Sith raid at tier 5.
    Last few Territory Battles we've gotten around 15-16 stars with our core 25 active players and for Territory Wars we win more than we lose.
    There are no requirements at this time besides joining to have fun and help players grow.
    Come chat with us on Discord or in game (Ally Code: 328-761-932) and ask any questions you might have.
  • Democracy II
    Casual, but active guild looking to expand a bit.
    Total GP: 102 mil
    Leader/Recruiter: Jamken (ally code: 949-462-246)

Try to interfere as little as possible with members discovering/playing the game however they want (though offer advice if asked and there's some instruction for TB and TW) to keep it light and fun. Been lucky enough to attract group players who know what they're doing. Level of members vary. Some working toward GLs/JediLuke. Few just starting to put together Phoenix/Bug team to get Thrawn/Padme.

About 10 openings available.

Raids generally start 10:30PM UTC (6:30PM EST). Flexible. Members in variety of different time zones (I'm in PST). All Heroic Raids. Sim Pit. 24hr hold in Attack Phase of Tank/Sith on those who already have 7* General Kenobi/Traya (big guns tend to leave them for others to figure out/finish).

Win around 98% of Territory Wars.

Working on DS Geo Territory Battles (8*'s) and LS Hoth TB(30*'s).

No ticket/GP quota. Have Discord, but nearly all communication in game. New players welcome.

Can find us with Guild Search and just join or contact me using ally code for invite.
  • Morphus guild is recruiting ! 3 slots for new guild mates are currently available (don't miss this unique opportunity).
    Morphus is a friendly guild of 143 Mo GP playing heroic raids (pit raid is simmed). For tank and sith raids, a period of 24h is set to enter the raid. Most players are from US but some are more « exotic » (comme moi par exemple). Therefore, we alternate the starting time for the tank raid (02:00 and 14:00 UTC).
    We alternate Hoth (around 30*) and Geonosis TB.
    Requirements are quite simple : being friendly and « active ». No requirements on daily activities but players without activities are kicked out after 1 week-10 days (except if the absence is notified of course). Being active means also joining TW and TB. Morphus is therefore between the active and casual guild (but closer to active though).
    Everybody is welcome but for a good integration, a minimum GP of 1.5 m GP is probably better. Our philosophy is « growing together » so if you like this idea, join us and feel the Morphus law !
    Guild name : Morphus
    My ally code : 236-669-596
  • Guild name: Scoundrels and Rebels
    Heroic Raids : Heroic Pit , Heroic AAT & Herioc Sith Triumverate 24 hrs join period.
    We actively participate in Territory wars and Territory Battles (we cycle between old Rebel/Imperial and GB)
    We are looking for casual players to join up and participate in guild events and have fun. We like to help out and have dedicated core. If you like free stuff, then come and participate, we are all winners!
    Our GP is 114M
    Requirements are to participate in guild events and have fun.
    Currently sitting at 38/50 members, so lots of slots.
    Looking for players with 1.5M+ GP
    If this is what you are looking for then please contact us:
    • Leader - RaDaKna: 623-323-645
    • Officer - BoontohTheHutt: 537-551-639
    • Officer - Candarous Maldago: 568-574-724
  • Burnedge
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/g/14896/legends-of-old/

Legends of Old

https://discord.gg/dK4r3NQ [not required but encouraged] (shared server for the Bots)
    Guild Reset Time is 7:30PM EST (UTC-5)
    Guild Galactic Power: 28,561,159 [28/50]
    Raids with 24 hour joining period: Heroic Pit, Heroic Tank, & T5 Sith
    Territory Battles: Improved to 15 stars recently
    Territory Wars: 5:1 Win Ratio

Looking for respectful, courteous and enthusiastic players. As our GL says, "Skill and Chill".

Contact here, Discord or in game chat.

Guild Leader TheSpiceOfLife (335-133-324)
    Officers:
    semper fi usmc (363-433-567)
    Gorbundy (274-177-888)
    Burnedge (885-164-369)
    Post edited by Burnedge on
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    https://swgoh.gg/g/50094/jokers/

JOKERS
    144mil gp guild. 45 members. US based with some overseas members.

Guild is casual to active, with some very active members. All heroic raids with a one day signup and starting at 7pm CentralST. 90% TW win rate. 11 stars GeoDS with a handful of Wat shards. 38 stars Hoth LS. We do attempt GeoLS every 4th event, with 5 stars.

Requirements of players. 2mil gp+. Partici
    pation if you sign up for TW. No roster or ticket requirements. Removal if over 10 days inactive without notifying an officer of a reason.
    If you’d like to join, please join our server, or DM me here

https://discord.gg/ehf2wB
  • DeanoDog
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    We are now full...we’ve had a lot of new joiners! But if you have the GP (min 2.5), or are still keen to join us, drop me a note and let’s talk. I’m now carrying a little dead wood! DD 27Sep20

Mostly UK on GMT 33/50 c.113m gp...not for the serious. Read on if you’re after something more chilled...

The KB Fanclub is a new guild run by long-term players who left their old (original) guild due to excessive demands. We don’t do that at The KB...we know this is a game for enjoyment. Yet individually and as a guild, we still wish to progress albeit at our own pace.

The guild currently stands at 113.4m gp.
    33/50 members (from 2m to 5m+)
    All raids heroic.
    Good TW record. Alternate TB with Geos so decent seps/geos is a bonus.

As I say above...this is a guild for you to play/farm as you like. I only ask we co-ordinate on guild events for the benefit of all members. Be nice...play fair and learn from each other. We use in-game chat only.

If you like the sound of what we offer please drop me a message. Thanks for reading.

Deanodog 617-417-374
    Post edited by DeanoDog on
  • Jecklund
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Womprat Taco is looking to fill 5 spots in our guild.

We are an easy going group without a lot of rules. Just participate when you can, be helpful to others and have fun playing some Star Wars.

We are currently at 114 mil GP,
    Run all heroic raids
    For TB, we typically run DS Geonosis (last run we earned 8*)
    And LS Hoth (35 *)

We would prefer 2 mil + GP players however all are welcome.

If this sounds good give us a shot. :). If you have any questions feel free to message me.

My ally code is 338-484-932
    Post edited by Jecklund on
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/1982/hothssheros/

Hoths’sHeros

135 mil GP guild looking for 2 members
    All heroic raids (Pit on sim)
    Active in TW & TB (Hoth LS, Geo DS)

We only ask 2 things, participate in TB and let us know if you’ll be offline.

No ticket requirements.

Discord is required.

Ally code: 123-147-392
    Discord: Wellsdog#1059
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/46204/revans-remnant/

Looking for 4 active players for our independent and friendly guild. We are an active guild but understand real life comes first.

About us:
    -176M (3.8M avg)
    -7:30 pm est guild reset and 8 pm est raid times
    -Pit is simmed, HSTR and HAAT ffa after 24 hr join period
    -DS Geo 22 stars with 12 wat shards
    -LS Geo 10 stars
    -Over 90% win rate in TW
    -No forced farms, farm whatever you want and grow your roster how you see fit

What we ask:
    -2.0M+ (it could be less if you have a focused roster with TB viable squads)
    -500+ tickets on average, it's tracked weekly
    -TW is optional but contribute if you join
    -TB is mandatory, we require everyone to battle and deploy
    -Discord is required for checking announcements and tb/tw strategy, but you don't need to write anything unless you want to.

-Rellim Cire (guild leader)
    438-658-111 in game
    Rellim Cire#6096 discord
    -Danb1504 (recruitment officer)
    737-589-522 in game
    -karozg (recruitment officer)
    977-425-281 in game
    Karozg#2672 discord
  • Cerberus Garde

The only real fun guild is looking for new members who are able to accept that it takes time to play this game and probably not everyone wants or has it to spend everyday.

We are mainly MEZ timezone but have a nice mixture of german and english speaking players for a long existance of 3 years. After loosing lots of longterm players for more power gaming we dropped from 130k to 80k GP.

All raids are played Heroic. No rules for participation at guildevents, raidtickets or charfarming or to join discord.

We have a discord server with usefull robot assistance for farmassistance : ySAJFsM

Come and enjoy SWGOH with other Star Wars fans in a relaxed atmosphere! :smile:
  • Just created a new guild: Legion of Korra, to help any new players and my friend level and have fun. Guild gp rn is around 2m and we need people for raid tickets/events. Very chill guild. I would love to have you join.
  • Yodaman2
    35 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    sebastienhippo-star-wars-rebels-wallpaper-blue.png

Guild Name: "Band Raki"

About us: Casual guild looking for active players that join raids and have fun :)

Guild Power: 32.4 Mil
    Members: 38/50

Recruiter: "Yodaman" Ally Code: 947-335-393
    Leader: "Roku" Ally Code: 829-847-952

Raids: Heroic Pit & Heroic ATT!

Territory Wars: Great success rate
    Post edited by Yodaman2 on
  • Hi All.

We are looking to fill up 10 spaces in our guild.
    Very friendly and welcoming. Casual playing with helpful officers in chat. The only rule is that we all join TW.

Name: Dragon Fist
    GP: 105,000,000
    Location/Time Zone: GMT (UK)

Raids: All Heroic raids are completed regularly. Shards for Traya/GK/Han everytime
    TW: +95% win rate. Very rarely defeated.
    Good results in all TBs including Geo

We are looking for anyone at any level.
    High levels are welcome
    Low levels will be welcomed and mentored by seasoned players

Message me here or send me an in game DM
    Ally Code: 129-916-211

Guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/13472/dragon-fist/
This discussion has been closed.