Darth Vader is lonely

Replies

• add the death star as a capital ship

basic attack: deal massive damage to target enemy and instantly defeat enemy capital ship

A death star ship raid would be cool. Make it individual instead of guild. Also make it actually require the lore toons and ships. Also if you miss with luke then EP wins and your account is closed. Game over. Have to start farming all over again.
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Another empire capital ship? We already have 2

They are the Galactic EMPIRE. They should have more capital ships
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    1. we dont need another empire capital ship.
    2. we dont need another capital ship in general for now we need more basic ships
    3. vader already had his tie advance, i highly doubt they will ever give someone 2 ships

They gave R2 none. He was on more ships as a copilot than any other character to the best of my knowledge. If they can give him none, them giving Vader 2 is not a stretch.

im posititve they are waiting for lukes X-wing to give r2 as a ship copilot. if not luke's then maybe Gsky's twilight.
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Piett will command a new Empire capital ship because a new capital ship is required for parity between all GLs. If the pattern keeps, Piett's ship will be a Fleet Commander Advanced Training monthly event like the Finalizer and the Raddus.

i doubt they will give him a capital ship. and if they keep a parity it will just require 1 ship on each side not necessarily a capital ship, and what 2 ships did we get recently that work for both factions? the rebel y-wing and tie bomber
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Piett will command a new Empire capital ship because a new capital ship is required for parity between all GLs. If the pattern keeps, Piett's ship will be a Fleet Commander Advanced Training monthly event like the Finalizer and the Raddus.

We had only one batch of GLs. There's no pattern to speak of.
  • Give me Hondo and the Katooni or give me death!!!
  • Devs should go play Tie Fighter, then come back and make some Empire ships.
  • https://youtu.be/lOlOA7GUCjY

Next Marque has leaked. Gonna be a requirement for gl palp it looks like.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Next Marque has leaked. Gonna be a requirement for gl palp it looks like.
    Given how accelerated the schedule for Piett is, I doubt there will be any new requirements that aren't already in this game

Marquee is probably Mando related
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    flux_rono wrote: »
    2. we dont need another capital ship in general for now we need more basic ships
    3. vader already had his tie advance, i highly doubt they will ever give someone 2 ships

They gave R2 none. He was on more ships as a copilot than any other character to the best of my knowledge. If they can give him none, them giving Vader 2 is not a stretch.

im posititve they are waiting for lukes X-wing to give r2 as a ship copilot. if not luke's then maybe Gsky's twilight.

Co-pilot to whom? Geriatric Luke is coming. After that I doubt they will release another unless they are gonna start doing things like Raised-eyebrow Luke. So if they drop a rebel x-wing they basically will be giving all old players a ship with 2 ready to go R7 pilots, CLS and R2. I at least have them at R7. It would be a great way to kill the Negotiator meta. Raise HMF fleet and x-wing. I'm not even sure the ship would need to be anything other than R-Pilot's x-wing with a rebel tag. Upon reinforce 80%chance to assist all rebels, with all the assists it would likely wipe JKA with all 4 rebel ships.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I have been waiting for the Executor since SWGoH was launched. Come on! I have had enough of this patience thing! Make it happen please!
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Executor

Darth Vader already has his Tie Advanced ship and therefore could not possibly also have a capital ship - unless there were another version of vader.

A dev under feedback section has already spoken out about the possibility of an Anakin story arc to bring forth "Fallen Anakin", we already have JKA and GAS so Fallen Anakin is merely another stepping stone transitional character to the end result - Darth Vader, who we already have.

But what if we got a new Vader version as a Galactic Legend? Lord Vader, with battle damaged helmet revealing his scarred features underneath? This could be an OP version of Vader in this game and give us a second Vader to make his capital ship possible.

Either that or we just got Admiral Piet - he commanded Vader's capital ship, so they could be cheap and just give it to him, lol.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

We will soon get X-Wing Red 5 - JKL with R2, just wait and see!
  • We played with the Executor. It was inside an event but won't be farmable for now.
  • Akenno wrote: »
    We played with the Executor. It was inside an event but won't be farmable for now.

no we had the devastator , which was the ship he had in R1 and followed into ANH. the Executor was a Super Star destroyer that was given to Vader after he redeemed himself for failing to protect the death star.qx9lwk8no618.jpg

• flux_rono wrote: »

Co-pilot to whom? Geriatric Luke is coming. After that I doubt they will release another unless they are gonna start doing things like Raised-eyebrow Luke. So if they drop a rebel x-wing they basically will be giving all old players a ship with 2 ready to go R7 pilots, CLS and R2. I at least have them at R7. It would be a great way to kill the Negotiator meta. Raise HMF fleet and x-wing. I'm not even sure the ship would need to be anything other than R-Pilot's x-wing with a rebel tag. Upon reinforce 80%chance to assist all rebels, with all the assists it would likely wipe JKA with all 4 rebel ships.

they can easilly make a pilot luke if they wanted. but more realistically yeah CLS or JKL would get the ship with R2 being a co-pilot. it would probably end up as another legendary ship. heck they could make it a epic confrontation if they wanted since the last legendary ship was rebel
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Why bring admiral Piett to the game without giving him the super star destroyer he died on. Vader gave him the command during EP5 might as well let him use it.

Probably because there are already two Empire capital ships already.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Why bring admiral Piett to the game without giving him the super star destroyer he died on. Vader gave him the command during EP5 might as well let him use it.

Probably because there are already two Empire capital ships already.

And only 6 fighters to fill the empire fleets with
  • Like others said before, with 2 Empire capital ships already in the game and Vader piloting his TIE Advanced, there's no room for the Executor. Also when it comes to gameplay, we rather need more regular ships (someone mentioned the TIE Defender and others) to make the fleets viable again. A faction that has no capital ship at all would be the Sith, and in this regard I would still hope for an ancient Sith ship, e.g. Nihilus' Ravager.
  • Co-pilot to whom? Geriatric Luke is coming. After that I doubt they will release another unless they are gonna start doing things like Raised-eyebrow Luke. So if they drop a rebel x-wing they basically will be giving all old players a ship with 2 ready to go R7 pilots, CLS and R2. I at least have them at R7. It would be a great way to kill the Negotiator meta. Raise HMF fleet and x-wing. I'm not even sure the ship would need to be anything other than R-Pilot's x-wing with a rebel tag. Upon reinforce 80%chance to assist all rebels, with all the assists it would likely wipe JKA with all 4 rebel ships.

Wouldn't work really given the Negotiator & TIE Bomber both block assists.
    What the rebels REALLY need now since they gave 3 factions the ability to totally gut the entire mechanic of the Rebel fleet is something that does an AE cleanse every other turn & something that casts AE Tenacity Up.
    It would help resist some of those ridiculous OP AE's of 2 Turn Daze.
    Not that it will help w/ TIE Bomber since that is unresistable & undispellable which is just horrible programming by the Devs IMO. Right up there giving Negotiator the AE as well as the bombers that cause daze too.
    Lame, just lame. But w/e.
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    Like others said before, with 2 Empire capital ships already in the game and we rather need more regular ships (someone mentioned the TIE Defender and others) to make the fleets viable again.

A faction that has no capital ship at all would be the Sith, and in this regard I would still hope for an ancient Sith ship, e.g. Nihilus' Ravager.

Agreed on the first part. Need more TIEs, More Resistance, More GR

As for the 2nd part. I've said it before, I'll say it again.... they just need to tweak Finalizer to add Sith synergy to go with FO.

FO has 4 ships & there are 3 Sith "Only" ships which would make for a perfect 7.
    You even have Vader & Palp that could do Double Duty for variety if someone lacked some of the FO/Sith ships.

• CadoaBane wrote: »
    Like others said before, with 2 Empire capital ships already in the game and we rather need more regular ships (someone mentioned the TIE Defender and others) to make the fleets viable again.

A faction that has no capital ship at all would be the Sith, and in this regard I would still hope for an ancient Sith ship, e.g. Nihilus' Ravager.

Agreed on the first part. Need more TIEs, More Resistance, More GR

As for the 2nd part. I've said it before, I'll say it again.... they just need to tweak Finalizer to add Sith synergy to go with FO.

FO has 4 ships & there are 3 Sith "Only" ships which would make for a perfect 7.
    You even have Vader & Palp that could do Double Duty for variety if someone lacked some of the FO/Sith ships.

Great idea, would love to add the Sith Bomber to my FO ships.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    What the rebels REALLY need now since they gave 3 factions the ability to totally gut the entire mechanic of the Rebel fleet is something that does an AE cleanse

The rebels do have cleanse mechanics.....

Lobot, Ackbar, Chirrut, R2 zeta is awesome, whom else?
  • The rebels do have cleanse mechanics.....
    Not nearly enough to come close to dealing w/ what Nego puts out & you have to know that.
  • Co-pilot to whom? Geriatric Luke is coming. After that I doubt they will release another unless they are gonna start doing things like Raised-eyebrow Luke. So if they drop a rebel x-wing they basically will be giving all old players a ship with 2 ready to go R7 pilots, CLS and R2. I at least have them at R7. It would be a great way to kill the Negotiator meta. Raise HMF fleet and x-wing. I'm not even sure the ship would need to be anything other than R-Pilot's x-wing with a rebel tag. Upon reinforce 80%chance to assist all rebels, with all the assists it would likely wipe JKA with all 4 rebel ships.

Wouldn't work really given the Negotiator & TIE Bomber both block assists.
    What the rebels REALLY need now since they gave 3 factions the ability to totally gut the entire mechanic of the Rebel fleet is something that does an AE cleanse every other turn & something that casts AE Tenacity Up.
    It would help resist some of those ridiculous OP AE's of 2 Turn Daze.
    Not that it will help w/ TIE Bomber since that is unresistable & undispellable which is just horrible programming by the Devs IMO. Right up there giving Negotiator the AE as well as the bombers that cause daze too.
    Lame, just lame. But w/e.

Or how about a Red 5 attacker that can ignore both protection and taunts? Half the GR fleet are tanks.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Schwartzring
    1402 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    What the rebels REALLY need now since they gave 3 factions the ability to totally gut the entire mechanic of the Rebel fleet is something that does an AE cleanse

The rebels do have cleanse mechanics.....

Lobot, Ackbar, Chirrut, R2 zeta is awesome, whom else?

He was referring to ships lol
    But yeah Home One and Han's Falcon :smile:

And Cassian.
    Each has a single target cleanse every 3 turns.
    Doesn't come close to matching the twin AE's that Negotiator puts out each of which last 2 turns.
    One of which is unresistable & undispellable which I already said is just bad programing IMO.

Negotiator would still be a good counter with the following changes in some sort of combo.

1. Change Daze duration to 1 turn.
    2. Make the bombs resistable & dispellable.
    3. Change the AE to single Target, but leave daze as 2 turns.
    4. Not call the entire freaking team to assist on the AE.

Personally I'd have made the Bombers be Resitable/Dispellable & last 1 turn.
    I'd have added the Daze as a single target to the basic ability.
    Finally I'd have had the AE call for 1 assist not the entire buffed team which is just OP.
    Then it gives the player a choice over which option is best v/s just hit the AE every time all the time.

For example, Look how Finalizer calling assist on Basic makes you think about what option to use.

There's working to counter the meta & then there is obliterating it.
    Negotiator goes FAR to the later IMO.