Shard coordinated attacks

Prev1
BalonSNT
6 posts Member
edited September 2020
Hi, Some players in my fleet arena make a discord and protect themself against other.
So i can't finish in the first place.
Because they block me all the time, one player in this discord have the same PO than me. So the other player help him to finish first. I have all the proof you need for ban them.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It's an arena. They can hit you as much as they like. Hitting you is not a bannable offense.
  • I have the proof of their discord. That they focus me. And block me on my PO. It's not fair play at all. You have to fight for your position.
  • Since discord is not related to the game in any way, that proof is as good as non-existent.
    BalonSNT wrote: »
    You have to fight for your position.
    Also, this is exactly what the guy sharing his PO is doing.
  • Haha. I'm sure all of you are in a discord for sharing your first position. If you said that i'm wrong.
    But if you were in my position, you will be agree with me.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I have the proof of their discord. That they focus me. And block me on my PO. It's not fair play at all. You have to fight for your position.

Again:
    Waqui wrote: »
    It's an arena. They can hit you as much as they like. Hitting you is not a bannable offense.

They are allowed to focus you 24/7. They are allowed to coordinate all they want. No ToS are broken.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Haha. I'm sure all of you are in a discord for sharing your first position. If you said that i'm wrong.
    But if you were in my position, you will be agree with me.

No, I wouldn't agree with you that they should be banned.

Search those other discussions about shard chats if you want advice on how to deal with them (or how not to).
  • If this was a bannable offence then a huge number of top arena players (which is not unconnected with spending..... yes, I know people do well without but whales tend to finish high up and are in the chats) would get banned. You may therefore conclude that even other than not breaking any rules it just isn't going to happen. Colluding isn't "cheating".

Your best bet is reach out to them and try and join. You can probably find some of their discord tags on swgoh.gg.
  • BalonSNT
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    You just proove i'm right about you haha. You do the same. So you are not objetive at all.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    You just proove i'm right about you haha. You do the same. So you are not objetive at all.

So, disagreeing with you proves.... what exactly?

No matter what I do or don't do myself:
    [...]
    Again:

They are allowed to focus you 24/7. They are allowed to coordinate all they want. No ToS are broken.

There's objectivity for you right there.
    Post edited by Waqui on
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Ask to join them instead of fighting them. It’s the smart move.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I am in a shard chat. We organize our PO and dont hit others who have a PO before us to maximize efficiency and payouts. We dont really organize against others, its usually not worth the extra crystals you would have to spend to keep someone else out.

Is it fair that they grouped up against you, not really.

Is it cheating, no. Is it a ban-able offense, I dont believe so.

Can the dev team do anything about it if you show them proof of the chat, no.

Please feel free to report this to CG_LucifersDaddy, but I dont think they will take any action.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Is it fair that they grouped up against you, not really.

Is it cheating, no. Is it a ban-able offense, I dont believe so.

Can the dev team do anything about it if you show them proof of the chat, no.

Please feel free to report this to CG_LucifersDaddy, but I dont think they will take any action.

@Kyno, are you in doubt whether it's a bannable offense? Really?
  • If you read the ban able excuse. There is harassment. And it's a harassment to all focus you during your PO. They don't want any other player because all PO is taken.
    You can make a chat for avoid other player before their PO.
    But focus people for protect other, it's against policy and fairplay game.
  • Did you contact them ? Have you offered to change you PO ? Do they allow you stay on the 2nd place ?
    This game is all about ressource management, if you can find a way make your arena a better source of income, do it. Cooperating is always a better option, unless you have nuke weapon in your arsenal (which you don't have in this game).
  • Why should have the second place when i can take the first one ?
    If it was just a fight between him and me. It's fair. He is a cash player with 2 galactics and all player and ship 7* and everything. I'm a free to play since 4years. I fought and be patient for having the chance to fight for the first place. And now people rally against me ?
    Everyone really thinks that it's fair ?
    And i should just shut up ?
    One guys in this discord was not agree with the fact that they focus me. So he told me everything.
    It's raging when you can't play during 40min before your PO because they all fight against you.
    He told me, they don't want other player in the discord because all slot is taken.
    And you can have the second place. If you don't hit any of them.
    Impossible because they all are in the first 20 places.
  • BalonSNT wrote: »
    Why should have the second place when i can take the first one ?
    If you really could, this thread wouldn't exist.

Shard chats are what they are, devs are not going to ban several people for your convenience. Take #2 for 450 crystals or keep fighting them and cash in less than what you might invest into chain refreshing to reach top 5 when they are all on your back. Doesn't sound like a difficult choice here.
  • If i want the top 10 i need at least 15 fight. It's to expansive.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If you read the ban able excuse. There is harassment. And it's a harassment to all focus you during your PO. They don't want any other player because all PO is taken.
    You can make a chat for avoid other player before their PO.
    But focus people for protect other, it's against policy and fairplay game.

It's not against the ToS in any way because:
    It's an arena. They can hit you as much as they like.

If you experienced verbal harassment in in-game chat, you can take some screenshots and report that but don't expect anyone to be banned simply for playing the game.

I'm not sure you know what objective means.

At some point you will notice absolutely nobody agrees with you, at least about people being banned.

An objective person assessing evidence may conclude something from that.
  • You can disagree as much as you want, but arena shard chats (if on discord or any other platform) are a common thing in this game. As Kyno and others already pointed out, it's not against the ToS. In every shard, over time you have team players and lone wolves. You need to decide to which you want to belong.
    If i want the top 10 i need at least 15 fight. It's to expansive.

Which is why you should (have) joined the Discord chat. Work with the group trying to maximize everyone's payout - not against it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Oh look this thread again.

Both because the topic has been beaten to death and because this particular thread had been dead for two weeks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    It's to expansive.

Sounds like a CG excuse.

Wait, new content expanding to fill the empty space?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • As others told you, as immoral and unfair and low-level **** it is, it is not in any way an offense against the terms of service and other conducts subject to punishments.

It's like Kyno said: Is it unfair? Yes. Is it punishable? No.

My suggestion is to just realize that the Arena shard rewards are arbitrary. If you get 20th place a couple times or 1st place once makes no difference, you still get exactly the same rewards, just with a bit more patience. Arena is the one thing where being first is just hard-whale bragging rights, nothing else.
  • It’s immoral and unfair to band together to maximize revenue vs cg? Lol?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • MemeMaster wrote: »
    As others told you, as immoral and unfair and low-level **** it is, it is not in any way an offense against the terms of service and other conducts subject to punishments.

My suggestion is to just realize that the Arena shard rewards are arbitrary. If you get 20th place a couple times or 1st place once makes no difference, you still get exactly the same rewards, just with a bit more patience. Arena is the one thing where being first is just hard-whale bragging rights, nothing else.

Amazing. If I take out the quote from Kyno, everything you said is wrong.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • @BalonSNT Just contact them and join. It's easier to all of you. It's worth it. Have done it 6 times (= 3 fleets and 3 character).
  • The official acquiescence of such collusion and cheating makes people feel hopeless.
  • The PVP ranking is arranged in advance. If you don't join, you will be attacked by dozens of people in turn, and you can only fight non-stop.