Chewies guard

In my rebel team (CLS, Han, Chewie, 3CPO, R2D2 ) Chewie should give guard to weakest ally, which in my current team is 3CPO (power: 26437) and R2D2 (power: 26638), but it gives to CLS (power: 27873). At least in the Military Might event. Is that right?

Replies

• Weakest means lowest combined health and protection. Guard on CLS is ideal, I wouldn't try to change that.
  • marxuke
    163 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Oh, thank you very much for clarification! Yes, i want guard on CLS. Now i know what stats i have to look for.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Also make sure you are calculating the values correctly after taking number crunch into account.
  • Kemosabe73
    72 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Number crunch won’t make a difference on who guard goes to given the fact he wants it on CLS
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Everyone gains the same amount from Number Crunch (it's a % of R2's stats), so if Guard is on the right person before NC, it'll be on the same person after.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    R2 himself gets way more, as he boosts his own stats first before giving 10% to everyone else.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    @crzydroid yes, of course.

Which means hopefully one doesn't want Guard on R2, as it's virtually impossible at equivalent gear/relic levels.

I was operating under the impression that people don't Guard R2.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    I'm not talking about who WANTS Guard; just trying to answer OP's original question as to WHY, as OP seemed to think R2 should be lower; granted, they were looking at power and not health+prot.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Everyone gains the same amount from Number Crunch (it's a % of R2's stats), so if Guard is on the right person before NC, it'll be on the same person after.

This can become a problem if you're running any sort of hybrid team. I had to mod Thrawn and CLS carefully to make sure CLS got it when I used them together to counter JKR.

Edit: Actually, I didn't use R2 on that particular team. But this is the sort of situation he complicates.