Leaving GAC

Can someone confirm that we still cannot quit GAC once we joined.

I joined by error and did not place several mods.

Replies

• No, you cannot
  • Just finish last and collect rewards . No problems here.
    If you quit you gain nothing so I see no need to quit a GAC , unless finishing last is that hard of a hit on your ego you might as well collect something.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Just finish last and collect rewards . No problems here.
    If you quit you gain nothing so I see no need to quit a GAC , unless finishing last is that hard of a hit on your ego you might as well collect something.
    Thread title is misleading, granted, but he’s looking to leave and rejoin rather than leave.

• Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Just finish last and collect rewards . No problems here.
    Thread title is misleading, granted, but he’s looking to leave and rejoin rather than leave.

My bad thought we had done this before should of known .

The word quit threw me
  • Sorry for the misleading. English is not my first language
  • cournojo wrote: »
    Sorry for the misleading. English is not my first language

No problems my bad , seen alot of crazy things here thought they were repeating again .
  • I thought my answer was pretty sufficient
  • Once i did same and actually i won 2/3 battles.

I guess my GP was lower so i was matchmaked with some low GP players

After it s like you fight your unmoded R7 GAS vs his moded G12 Padme
  • If you are gonna take the L anyway, ask your opponent to set all easy defense except for one hard team for you to purposely lose to and you set all easy teams. That way, each of you can work on feats. Sure you are gonna lose, but might as well get some feats along the way.