New Galactic Legends requirements

Replies

• Original announcement was on the 25th.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    So today marks 2 weeks since the first announcement, round 2 of requirements coming?

Tomorrow at 3:15 PST
  • Predictions on the next five?
  • My prediction for Luke remaining requirements:
    - Y- Wing
    - JKL
    - Farm Luke
    - CLS
    - R2
    - Han (raid)
    - Princess Leia
    - Wedge
    - Biggs
    - Ackbar

Or take out Ackbar and JKL and add the Hoth Brothers
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    My prediction for Luke remaining requirements:
    - Y- Wing
    - JKL
    - Farm Luke
    - CLS
    - R2
    - Han (raid)
    - Princess Leia
    - Wedge
    - Biggs
    - Ackbar

This would be a dream come true. So it's probably completely wrong :sweat_smile:
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    - Han (raid)
    - Biggs
    - Ackbar
    Yeah other than these three I'm predicting more or less the same. Han and Chewie are possible but I feel like it'll make things too easy. Ackbar I think a lot of player have geared up because his fleet was meta so I think they might not include him for that purpose. He makes a lot of sense to me tho. Same reasoning for biggs
  • Lio wrote: »
    - Y- Wing
    - JKL
    - Farm Luke
    - CLS
    - R2
    - Han (raid)
    - Princess Leia
    - Wedge
    - Biggs
    - Ackbar

This would be a dream come true. So it's probably completely wrong :sweat_smile:

Yea, this line up would be so cool for veterans from the first year. Mostly g13+relics to do.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    My prediction for next GL requirement for the ship parts :
    - Hound's Tooth
    - Ebon Hawk
    - Ahsoka Tano's Jedi Starfighter
    - Young Lando’s ship

Cause they were already for Resistance capital ship requirement so they can be with anything :D
  • What makes sense:

Palp -

Emperor’s Shuttle

Grand Moff Tarkin

General Veers

Colonel Starck

Stormtrooper

So all of those will be wrong, lol.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • My guess is the new marquee is Luke's Red 5 x-wing to go with JKL. Red 5 for JML and shuttle for Palps. Maybe bomber and y-wing too required too.

Gas for Palps.

Leaves things unbalanced for new marquees but meh it's a guess.
  • Maul, Dooku, Darth Sidious, Tarkin, Thrawn
    Stormtrooper, Tie Fighter Pilot, Sith Trooper, Allegiant General Pryde, Emperor’s Shuttle.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    For palpatine. Full list.
    Vader
    Palpatine
    Krennic
    Royal guard
    Admiral piett
    Maul
    Savage
    Sidius
    Kit fisto
    Mace windu
    Eeth keoth
    Yoda
    Quigonjin
    Tarkin - executric

Why Eeth Koth? I sorta get why'd you guess that GMY and the other Jedi that Palps fought in ROTS, but why Eeth Koth?

Also - you don't think they'll require you to farm the Imperial Bomber?

Been farming the Emperor's Shuttle

Emperors Shuttle makes sense but majority has him. You have to follow the money. The money is on brand new released toons (marquees) as well as toons who are terrible that no one bothered to gear up.
  • yeah tie bomber instead of emperor shuttle for sure
  • Mirkraag wrote: »
    yeah tie bomber instead of emperor shuttle for sure

I don't see how that relates to SEE much at all so that would figure :D

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Lio wrote: »
    - Y- Wing
    - JKL
    - Farm Luke
    - CLS
    - R2
    - Han (raid)
    - Princess Leia
    - Wedge
    - Biggs
    - Ackbar

I'd agree with most of these being likely. That said, I bet widely g13 toons like raid han, r2, and cls may not be included, and I'd probably bet against JKL as that is another recent premiere toon.

I'd bet we will see something like STH in place of raid Han, and toons like jawa, or tusken raider in place of r2/cls.

Mirkraag wrote: »

I also dont see how hound tooth and ebon hawk requirement related to Raddus :D

When they added raddus they forgot to give it a fleet so they just grabbed what ever they could.
  • yankeeh8er wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

When they added raddus they forgot to give it a fleet so they just grabbed what ever they could.

Thats what they do with everything. It was just more obvious for Raddus.
    Just put the last marquee mixed with the statistically less geared character and a last minute special event(because useless and why making a rework just put him as prerequisite)
  • R7 JKL...
  • DARTH SIDIOUS. At least give him a bloody rework. He’s ****. Even at R7.
  • I wonder if we will need a DS toon that needs 9 Relics to unlock for S.E.E. Maybe one to bring balance to the GL Farm ? .. maybe a (you don't get to) chosen one?
  • GAS. Considering its just before he turns him to the Dark Side. That will even it out.
  • Two marquees + the Incredibly GETLocked JKL... or One Marquee. This is actually outrageous.
  • YetiYeti
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Superpotts wrote: »
    My guess is the new marquee is Luke's Red 5 x-wing to go with JKL. Red 5 for JML and shuttle for Palps. Maybe bomber and y-wing too required too.

Gas for Palps.

Leaves things unbalanced for new marquees but meh it's a guess.

GL Luke already requires a pair of marquee. He doesn't need another one. Palp on the other hand now needs a new GET-1/GET-2 locked Legendary to drop ... along with another marquee to make this even remotely fair.

• Like...GAS?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    BobbyMcWho wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Just to confirm, GL Rey or GL Kylo will not be required for the new Galactic Legend Luke or Emperor. These Galactic Legends will around the same power level as the previous ones.

Can you confirm that JKL is/is not a requirement

They already said requirements will be told every 2 weeks but he obviously is needed

This would be silly IMO (which doesn’t mean it’s not true). That puts him behind a GET1 wall. That would turn away people willing to drop thousands on these new characters but won’t have access to do that.

They already did that with JKL - they'll add packs for Hoda and Wampa, I'm sure

And there were a lot of new players upset about it. There is a massive amount of cash coming from new shards, and CG didn’t tap into it at all with JKL solely because of the GET gate. The packs were 1 time purchase only so they weren’t enough.

I'm so f-ng livid about this. I absolutely was prepared to spend a fat wad of cash not only to get JKL but also GL Luke but because I didn't immediately farm Hyoda and Wampa I'm just right screwed. No reason at all now to spend on these things since it's going to be 3 months before I can get those two finished anyway.

A really stupid move in a long line of them by CG
  • 52gku9yjcdp1.jpeg

Well I guess I’ll work on the Tie Bomber...
  • Jppc wrote: »
    GAS and IPD

So not even close to as hard as GL Luke? Basically... GL Luke needs to be completely game-breaking with these Reqs, and Palp needs to be "meh ... Rey-ish".