GAC pointlessly broken

WhoDat
55 posts Member
edited September 2020
Why do you run GL rosters against non GL rosters....
My 4 yr old daughter can draw pictures of things that look alike. While ‘matchmaking’ in a vocabulary sense may be a concept outside of her practical use. I guarantee with 100% confidence if I asked her to make many even piles of stuffed animals that were going to fight over which team gets to be king of the mountain, she could absolutely understand the concept. I further guarantee she’s is not about to put a single 4 foot teddy bear in one of the piles and say if the other teams play a perfect strategy they could still win so it’s a fair fight....

Rename GAC and call it munchkins reward system and call it what it is
Or
Acknowledge that matchmaking is below 4 yr old sophistication

The only actual action I ever expect is continued release of munchkin content- galactic legends...

So it’s just if you don’t like it, go play something else, yep, I get it. I had really enjoyed this game, but more munchkin isn’t for me.

I post this as a demonstration of the viewpoint for what I can describe as the actual base of this game, a middle to higher end player, but not top end player for sure... as the game continues to kill off our, the majority of players, incentive to play, what’s the reason for your whales to continue to whale

I do believe CG is making an honest attempt to build something sustainable for we average players, but lately it’s more munchkin, go munchkin, go munchkin go.

Replies

• Why invest in GLs if you don't get to benefit from them?

It's been over 6 months since GL release. If you still couldn't unlock one or at least build a counter, that's on you.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Why are you hating on Munchkin so much? That's an awesome card game.
  • Is one of those stuffed animals a dead horse?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Why invest in GLs if you don't get to benefit from them?

It's been over 6 months since GL release. If you still couldn't unlock one or at least build a counter, that's on you.

Couldn't agree more
    I skipped the first pair of GL, both because I don't like the characters and because I did not want to inflate my rosters with useless characters. I prefered to invest more in the depth of my toons, and I've catch up in other areas. Now I have a kick **** reliced GG squad, a great reliced Padme team, awesome r7 GA$ squad and even a very good JL squad (r7 JL, r5 Old Ben, g12 Shaak...).
    So yes, I'm still having bad time dealing with GL, but I'm fine with it, I enjoy with my choices much more.
    Furthermore- Now when the new GL come, I got a pretty good head start and can go for a GL (GLuke) that I want more, without feel I inflate too much my rosters with useless relic characters for this (yes, r7 R2 is a little too much, but except relicing princess Leia you can't say that relicing any character is "too much"/"useless" if you already got JL).

The bottom line is a person should choose his/her path and enjoy his/her choices.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

It's fun to look at and read through the cards, they're funny as heck - it's horrible as a "game" though.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Show your roster and we’ll show you why you have an “unfair” matchup
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

It's fun to look at and read through the cards, they're funny as heck - it's horrible as a "game" though.
    Heresy!!! Munchkin is awesome!!!!! :p

vbodsj8cb9og.png
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Show your roster and we’ll show you why you have an “unfair” matchup

Facts.
  • The whales and krakens have got to feel good about their purchases. Some people spend money on other kinds of entertainment, movies, going to the pub, online gaming, gambling, etc. Same mechanics here. I'm an older player with a deep roster (phasma FOTP OHKO days). I keep getting matched up with GLs now, and GAS before that, and whatever meta team that came before. Been grinding them great toons when they get released but in a much slower pace. I don't mind the uneven matchups. I get my dopamine rush from something/somewhere else.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    I want more of this munchkin..
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    I want more of this munchkin..

vak6ajtb4u5o.jpg