Give us a new raid

Prev1
Its_not_a_moon
1306 posts Member
edited September 2020
Galactic challenges are a joke now, you claim this would have a bigger impact than a raid would have had, except you can't even beat tier 6 and 7 unless you got the GL Rey, SLKR, or JKL, which are all only really available to the end game players, so stop lying to the player base and finish working on that raid.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Please never make a raid again.

We should get a new raid every year. Only having three raids in a 5 year old game is just lazy.
  • Please never make a raid again.

Bit weird , things like the raids pulled a lot of us into the game at the beginning .

If they add a raid, just don’t play it.
  • Galactic challenges are a joke now, you claim this would have a bigger impact than a raid would have had, except you can't even beat tier 6 and 7 unless you got the GL Rey, SLKR, or JKL, which are all only really available to the end game players, so stop lying to the player base and finish working on that raid.

Stop expecting to pass everything if you are not an endgame player.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Please never make a raid again.

Why wouldn't you want a new raid. It is new content that is fun to play in. It also gives you an opportunity to use strategy to try and master the raid.
  • except you can't even beat tier 6 and 7 unless you got the GL Rey, SLKR, or JKL, which are all only really available to the end game players
    If you have trouble with T6-7 in GC, adding a new raid most likely would have been content you couldn't have accessed anyway.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    I guess people are imagining they'll be able to scratch a new raid without gls, probably multiple gls. I'm all for a new raid since I manage to stay on high end. But given how previous raids unfolded, new raid for the majority will mean they don't have access to heroic tier, thus whatever top end gear is and will be getting left in the dust while a few top guilds are reaping the rewards.
  • We need new raid to get G12+ piece and relic material rewards
  • We need new raid to get G12+ piece and relic material rewards

Given how all raids were before, it will probably introduce a new thing. i.e. new relic tier mats
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Galactic challenges are a joke now, you claim this would have a bigger impact than a raid would have had, except you can't even beat tier 6 and 7 unless you got the GL Rey, SLKR, or JKL, which are all only really available to the end game players, so stop lying to the player base and finish working on that raid.

It does have a bigger impact than a raid since it’s accessible for all players rather than just end game players

EDIT: what I mean by this is that newer and mid game players can at least attempt and win something from early tiers
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Please never make a raid again.

We should get a new raid every year. Only having three raids in a 5 year old game is just lazy.

CG has said new raids will increase newer power levels

Do you really want new relic levels every year?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    LordDirt wrote: »

6 million gp is not an end game player? Having GAS and SLKR is not end game player? Having every single character and ship (except few resistance characters that I hate) at 7 star is not end game player?

So why can't you beat every game mode? Like people said above, a new raid will be very challenging and just have people like yourself coming in here crying about how you can't beat the final tier the day it comes out.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra wrote: »

It does have a bigger impact than a raid since it’s accessible for all players rather than just end game players

EDIT: what I mean by this is that newer and mid game players can at least attempt and win something from early tiers

Raids are also accesible by all. Same structure, if a guild is less capable, they do lower tiers for worse rewards.
  • Jppc wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Raids are also accesible by all. Same structure, if a guild is less capable, they do lower tiers for worse rewards.

Haat with just 2 levels say otherwise

That was a mistake they corrected with the Sith raid.
  • Jppc wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Jppc wrote: »

Haat with just 2 levels say otherwise

That was a mistake they corrected with the Sith raid.

Mistake? Were corrected? Where are the others 5 levels of it? They can easily do the same thing again

They tried 2 tiers, decided that the 7 tier system works better and returned to it. Next raid will probably be 7 tier too.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

6 million gp is not an end game player? Having GAS and SLKR is not end game player? Having every single character and ship (except few resistance characters that I hate) at 7 star is not end game player?

So why can't you beat every game mode? Like people said above, a new raid will be very challenging and just have people like yourself coming in here crying about how you can't beat the final tier the day it comes out.

With the same team that we used last time, why do I have to use one team to beat everything, they said they are adding this for us to use every character we got in our rosters and have a place for them to be finally used, except we can't because they will all die with 1 or 2 hits.

New raids bring people together, they reform guilds who are serious about the game, it makes people try to learn new combinations of characters that can give them 1 or 2% more damage in the phases, this GC is a top tier character check, you got SLKR? Here you win, oh you got the faction we want you to play as but you don't have the GL Rey well too bad die.

Welcome to power creep. The harder the things they make the more powerful the characters will need to be. Look at LSGEO. People freaked out about the difficulty but then we got GL Rey, JKL, 3P0/Chewie, MM and those make it so much easier. Older characters will fall by the wayside as new content and characters arrive. Right now SLKR is THE character to have. Check back in a year and see where we are at.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020

I’ve Merced for guilds and nobody cares about lower tiers if they aren’t heroic ready or close to it since there aren’t any good rewards in them or worth the effort

Did anybody not heroic ready looked forward to doing T6 Sith Raid every week?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    New raids bring people together

I'm sorry but if you think this you aren't an endgame player because you weren't around for Sith launch.

Or at least you weren't using the forums.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Pondering on it, cg can use new raid as an opportunity which can make everyone satisfied if they fill the lower tiers with worthy stuff(standart bottlenecks) not avaliable on heroic which can actually help build up for heroic.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    > Implying new raid won’t be a character check

You’ll probably need a full guild of four GLs each just to have a decent shot at it with r7 pilots across the board
  • Ultra wrote: »

I’ve Merced for guilds and nobody cares about lower tiers if they aren’t heroic ready or close to it since there aren’t any good rewards in them or worth the effort

Did anybody not heroic ready looked forward to doing T6 Sith Raid every week?

Ah, was just addressing that.
  • The nice thing with the passage to relics is it wrapped all gear previous gear. So it's not a problem for lower tiers of the new raid to feature bottleneck gear from everywhere. This had started to pose a problem for previous raids since they had to try to segment different gear types into each raid.
  • Is it legit the rumor which said in 6 months we ll have a new raid with phase 1 is ships and it will be super hard. And finalizer and raddus will be the most important ships ?