Do we have Sith Eternal Emperor all wrong?

Prev13
With most of the speculation centering around this new GL using Empire characters to unlock and synergize with, and rightfully so given the first stage of requirements, I'm wondering if we aren't seeing the forest through the trees. The Empire was only one stage of Palpatine's Reign. In the current requirements, we have only one character that is exclusive to the Empire in lore. Also, for a character named "Sith Eternal Emperor" it seems like Sith would be his primary faction. I would not be surprised if any further requirements omitted Empire and his main team after acquiring him becomes more dependant on Sith.

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    So work on Maul, sidios, dooku for starters
  • Or just 7* the sith and empire and see where the cg random event generator sends us all..
  • CG could take this many different ways. Just have to wait and see.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • They’re gonna go whichever route forces people to spend the most. I’d be surprised if you need mostly Sith because aside from a few of the useless characters it’s a pretty useful faction that a lot of ppl already have geared up. There are way more throwaway empire characters that very few people have geared up
  • They’ll go Empire just to get people to panic spend the most. Sith would make sense but CG will go mainly Empire.
  • I can guarantee that Darth Sidious, Maul, and Savage will be requirements solely because of Sidious’ connection with Maul, and the fight between all 3 in Clone Wars. I mean, one of Sidious’ special attacks was a move from the big fight between them. Plus Maul and Savage haven’t meant anything to anyone’s toon farm for a couple of years now. Another guarantee is Sith Marauder and his ship. Low ownership. Look for low ownership, and even a small connection to lore, and you may be able to predict..
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Or just 7* the sith and empire and see where the cg random event generator sends us all..

Op should also relic jawas cause they are hooded just to be on the safe side as well.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Or just 7* the sith and empire and see where the cg random event generator sends us all..

Op should also relic jawas cause they are hooded just to be on the safe side as well.

You think you’re being funny, but those Jawas will be needed MOST DEFINITELY for Mandalorian content, most specifically “the child”.. so, you may want to relic those bad boys up when you get a chance..
  • DJphenom wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »

You think you’re being funny, but those Jawas will be needed MOST DEFINITELY for Mandalorian content, most specifically “the child”.. so, you may want to relic those bad boys up when you get a chance..

My jawas are in good condition, certainly not reliced but quite a portion of the job is out of the way. They are in that state because cg advertised tank raid with jawa bonuses way back and many fell into the trap xD
  • I wouldn’t be surprised if they release a new toon.

My money is on Pryde, for Sexy Eyes Palps.
  • There’s a profile title reward that I haven’t seen mentioned before for completing the first part of the GLPalp quest, “Phantom Menace,” it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Sidious and Maul required.
  • It will be a hearty mix of Sith and Empire toons I imagine. Everyone has pointed out Maul, Savage, and Dooku. I expect a bunch of the harder to obtain Imperial Troopers too. So look at the 20 hard node guys like Shoretrooper to be included.

I actually already have Maul, Savage, and Dooku reliced so I'm all for that one
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Don't get too hung up on the lore, they take it into account only when it suits them anyway. Just hoard until all the requirements are known.
  • According to the movies shouldn’t separatist be required as well? After all he orchestrated that whole affair and it was what brought him to power in the first place....
    Not expecting it though...
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Jppc wrote: »
    It will be a hearty mix of Sith and Empire toons I imagine. Everyone has pointed out Maul, Savage, and Dooku. I expect a bunch of the harder to obtain Imperial Troopers too. So look at the 20 hard node guys like Shoretrooper to be included.

Really? How savage do at high relic? I like his kit, He is in my list to gear up for a long time

I've been completely bamboozled by low relic Savage in TW once. Rest of the squad was throwaway Sith at g12 (Sidious lead). I went in with my g12 Imp Troopers, predictably made minced meat of the g12s... and then completely stalled on Savage. He dispels his own debuffs. And gets heal over time. And extra defense. He's like a baby KRU---if you don't go in with healing immunity or overwhelming spike damage, you're gonna have a bad time. I timed out on that battle.

Can def trip up the opponent if they dismiss him as just a garbage toon that happens to be g13. If you're going heavily into Sith, Savage ain't bad at all.

Savage is also a great addition for Traya team against tougher Geonosians. And can be a leader for Malak if you think he needs a little help not-quite-soloing, like putting Qi’ra lead for Nest.
  • Well, Savage is fairly bulky in his own right. If you can keep him alive, he’ll clear debuffs off of Malak and can get a pinch kill with Overpower. His Zeta makes it so a lot of teams struggle to take him down, especially if Malak’s taking most of the punches.
  • "Do we have Sith Eternal Emperor all wrong?" ~ Yes! There's only one Eternal Emperor and even Google knows who it is:

latest?cb=20151106212840
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    "Do we have Sith Eternal Emperor all wrong?" ~ Yes! There's only one Eternal Emperor and even Google knows who it is:

latest?cb=20151106212840

All hail Emperor Vitiate
  • Meta alternates dark side / light side

JKR then DR then GAS then SLKR (better than Rey). So the next superior GL will be Luke (therefore we dont care about SEE)
  • Meta alternates dark side / light side

JKR then DR then GAS then SLKR (better than Rey). So the next superior GL will be Luke (therefore we dont care about SEE)

I doubt it, I went for Luke, so SEE will definately be better 😂
  • I mean i was gonna go for SEE but after seeing the 2nd batch of requirements i switched to luke.

I hope i wont switch again after seeing 3rd batch :s
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    I mean i was gonna go for SEE but after seeing the 2nd batch of requirements i switched to luke.

I hope i wont switch again after seeing 3rd batch :s

You need to commit to one or else you’ll end up with none
  • Jppc wrote: »
    It will be a hearty mix of Sith and Empire toons I imagine. Everyone has pointed out Maul, Savage, and Dooku. I expect a bunch of the harder to obtain Imperial Troopers too. So look at the 20 hard node guys like Shoretrooper to be included.

Really? How savage do at high relic? I like his kit, He is in my list to gear up for a long time

Like others said Savage can really trip people up but when you get to where I am in the game where G12 is considered low gear, Savage isn't that great. I'm happy I did it because it's more fun to me to do that kind of thing, but unless you put elite mods on him (and he's just not good enough to warrant that) he's pretty meh still overall
  • Cweneldic
    99 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    "Do we have Sith Eternal Emperor all wrong?" ~ Yes! There's only one Eternal Emperor and even Google knows who it is:

except its the Sith Eternal Emperor, not the Eternal Emperor. The Sith Eternal is the sith fanatics that were on Exegol with Palp. The Sith Eternal helped Palp once he arrived there and helped him survive that long, and Palp reclaimed his title of Emperor after stealing the dyad power. They are using the Sith Eternal as a means of distinguishing between Emperor Palpatine and the Palpatine who reclaimed his title at this point.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sith_Eternal

• Well, let's hope. He is all the Sith, lol, there aren't that many Sith in SwGOH