Glitches with update

Deell
106 posts Member
edited September 2020
Anyone have any issues? I moved some mods around like normal for one of these events. Finally got him. Fun event.

But mods have disappeared. And mods have shown up on characters that shouldnt be there. Anyone else ran into this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• keknoby
    93 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    i have another issue with the last update, after a few minutes in the game the screen becomes "insensible" on the edges and borders, the center is still working fine, and every other app on my phone works fine, so i know it's not a material problem, it only happens in the game after some time ingame, when i quit and reboot the game, everything works fine for some time and suddenly the edges are no more clickable, so it's impossible to open the ingame chat, or hit the "back" function, it's like 1cm all around the screen nothing is clickable...
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    keknoby wrote: »
    i have another issue with the last update, after a few minutes in the game the screen becomes "insensible" on the edges and borders, the center is still working fine, and every other app on my phone works fine, so i know it's not a material problem, it only happens in the game after some time ingame, when i quit and reboot the game, everything works fine for some time and suddenly the edges are no more clickable, so it's impossible to open the ingame chat, or hit the "back" function, it's like 1cm all around the screen nothing is clickable...

This is happening constantly to me in TW. The map itself is still active and I can move in and out of territories but I can't click any of the buttons to actually get out of the TW map and I have to exit the game.

EDIT: Just happened again and I don't think it's an issue with the edges as I was able to hit the guild icons at the top of the TW map screen and they were still active but not the back/stats/chat buttons.
    Post edited by ImaSmakya on
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • I've had my buttons disappear during battle twice since the update where before I've had zero. Just adding to the list.
  • Buttons on the map in TW aren't working for me either. Can enter the zones but have to restart the game to get out of TW. Do they actually test this stuff?
  • Stryde
    152 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Guild exchange for me too, along with TW buttons not able to be selected. Back button on phone is working in TW without having to restart.

But I couldn't give a guildee a stun gun if I wanted to at the moment, unless I catch a request in chat. Upon reflection, maybe this isn't a bug after all...
  • Same glitches and the same old game freezes in GAC or any other battle. For this we pay.
  • Where do I report a bug where the Victory screen never appeared after I beat a Rey in GAC.
  • the gear on the various nodes in teh game is vanishing when you click on the node. you get the gear, but the icon has vanished. I only see it bc of the ribbon or dot on it.
  • Deell wrote: »
    Anyone have any issues? I moved some mods around like normal for one of these events. Finally got him. Fun event.

But mods have disappeared. And mods have shown up on characters that shouldnt be there. Anyone else ran into this?

My guild mate expressed that his GA opponent had 1 mod on his top 15 toons. That seems very unlikely & considering they are flirting at around 6 million GP. Extremely odd to say the least. That is almost 100 mods on all top toons. Who knows tho? This is a Topsy turvy time
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    keknoby wrote: »

This is happening constantly to me in TW. The map itself is still active and I can move in and out of territories but I can't click any of the buttons to actually get out of the TW map and I have to exit the game.

EDIT: Just happened again and I don't think it's an issue with the edges as I was able to hit the guild icons at the top of the TW map screen and they were still active but not the back/stats/chat buttons.

Happened to me to. I found if you click on a territory but don't enter it, you can then click the back button and get out of the TW map. Hope that also works for you too!

Edit: Just to be specific, you have to tap the button in the top right hand corner.
    Post edited by TheMaster12345 on
  • Fought vs ep lead thrawn dn dooku and Vader...

Landed a stun on thrawn. But thrawn came out of stun to swap tm with another character.

I guess it's just an update to make things fresh and combat new again.
  • Fought vs ep lead thrawn dn dooku and Vader...

Landed a stun on thrawn. But thrawn came out of stun to swap tm with another character.

i've had this happen to me too
  • Pan2218
    496 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Fought vs ep lead thrawn dn dooku and Vader...

These types of things are happening all over the place & I maintain that the game worked way better before. Rebels & FO run rampant now tho
  • TW map glitch is only when viewing the full map. If you click on any territory it will allow you to click the home, stats, or chat button. But won't let you from the full map view
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Daishi wrote: »
    TW map glitch is only when viewing the full map. If you click on any territory it will allow you to click the home, stats, or chat button. But won't let you from the full map view

In my opinion, it is only a mild inconvenience but it should still be fixed.
  • the gear on the various nodes in teh game is vanishing when you click on the node. you get the gear, but the icon has vanished. I only see it bc of the ribbon or dot on it.

Ya, I see this at least a few times a day. Just seems, sloppy.

9pm1ni0aom2u.jpg
    n7p9bk7a8y0e.jpg
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.