Double drop fails yet again

Yoda_was_my_stud3nt
24 posts Member
edited September 2020
Yet again, i get left feeling utterly cheated by "double drops". The old chestnut of 2 x zero = 0 is in full effect today. I just went through 17 battles chasing 3po/chewie shards (currently only 4 a star toon) to be rewarded with head spinning, massive total of TWO SHARDS!!!!
Come on cg you need to address this asap. Its just WRONG to offer bonuses, on reduced rates.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Yet again, i get left feeling utterly cheated by "double drops". The old chestnut of 2 x zero = 0 is in full effect today. I just went through 17 battles chasing 3po/chewie shards (currently only 4 a star toon) to be rewarded with head spinning, massive total of TWO SHARDS!!!!
    Come on cg you need to address this asap. Its just WRONG to offer bonuses, on reduced rates.
  • Good job they don’t reduce the rates then
  • They don't increase the drop rate. When you normally get one shard, you will get two now. Chance of getting a shard will be the same as normal.
  • It's not a reduce rate- it's statistics. when you got let's say 25% of getting shards, there's also a 75% chance of getting no shards. So even when you do 17 or 16 battles' there is a small chance of getting 0 (this is what happened to me).
    You win some you lose some man. Sometime you get 0 (or 2) out of 17 and sometime you get 8 out of 12
  • 0 b-28
    0 y wing
    2 3pochewie
    Cheers
  • Or how about when they offer double drops on LS battles when today is friday(DS battle day)
  • MrGmoney wrote: »
    Or how about when they offer double drops on LS battles when today is friday(DS battle day)

It’s a different node type every Saturday for five weeks....DS double drops will be in two weeks.
  • I can't wait till CG offers octo drops....oh wait....

8 x 0 = 0
  • Lordwar83
    112 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    10 fights 4 shards today, so better than 0

Edit:
    15 fights 8 shards 🙂
    Post edited by Lordwar83 on
  • I was happy with my 22 Kryos in 36 battles.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I was happy with my 22 Kryos in 36 battles.

Nice. I got like 16. Although when I went looking for a stun gun battle I thought it just perfectly summed up our experiences with cg. Them only being on dark side battles was just *chefs kiss* perfect
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I was happy with my 22 Kryos in 36 battles.

Nice. I got like 16. Although when I went looking for a stun gun battle I thought it just perfectly summed up our experiences with cg. Them only being on dark side battles was just *chefs kiss* perfect

Dark side battles are 2 weeks from now. What will you complain about then?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I just went through 17 battles chasing 3po/chewie shards (currently only 4 a star toon) to be rewarded with head spinning, massive total of TWO SHARDS!!!!

Without double drops you would have gotten only 1 shard. What about your other battles? How many shards and gear pieces dropped?

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    These threads are comical.

Double drop = double what DOES drop, not double what COULD drop.

I received 4 TAC shards for my usual 5 sims. I'll take it and move on to Kyro prods. Only 150 left...
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Waqui wrote: »
    I just went through 17 battles chasing 3po/chewie shards (currently only 4 a star toon) to be rewarded with head spinning, massive total of TWO SHARDS!!!!

Without double drops you would have gotten only 1 shard. What about your other battles? How many shards and gear pieces dropped?

0z1v6klgjgr1.png
  • 100% more than you would have with the same results yesterday.

A win for double drops.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

0z1v6klgjgr1.png

So, you got 2 instead of 1. Seems to work as announced.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I am loving my 26 shards from my 25 sims on Chewbaccio.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I am loving my 26 shards from my 25 sims on Chewbaccio.

Nice. I got 16 shards on 20 sims. 40% drop rate so I’m happy.