Need more credits for level ups

ZeroCool
135 posts Member
edited September 2020
I’m in a decent guild 190++ million and we have everyone participating almost.

Problem for me is I keep running out of credits to level up my toons and mods.

Does anyone else have the same problem?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• ZeroCool
    135 posts Member
    edited September 2020

Post edited by Kyno on
  • Just wait. Eventually credits will not be an issue. Yesterday I became an in game billionaire!
  • I try to stick at 100 million
  • Just focus on one squad at a time. And after some time you will have 100kk + credits.
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    ZeroCool wrote: »

Credit heists but those only happen every 10-14 days.

Other than that I guess you have to wait and get more credits form Raids, TB, TW, etc.
  • At that level the only way you should be running out of credits frequently is if you are a compulsive mod store gambler. :D
  • Seriously.... how are you out of credits? Ive got over 100mil and all my characters are lvl 85. Only missing KAM and JKL.

What are you spending credits on?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You should pull back a little on what you are leveling up, and take a more focused approach. Make a plan and work that plan, 1 toon/1 team at a time.

You are likely trying too hard to do everything all at the same time.
  • I wish my concern was about credits and not about gear... lol
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    I wish my concern was about credits and not about gear... lol

• I'm in the same boat. All of my mods are trash and it is ridiculously expensive to get them up to date. However my biggest bottleneck at the moment (other than gear of course) is ability mats. I have like 80 zeta mats but can't stockpile mk IIIs and omegas long enough to use them
  • I remember the credit crunch, it was awful. Suddenly it wasn't a problem, I just don't remember when that changed. Purple mats too, now I have 1,500 on hand. and right now I keep 100 omegas as my 0 marker. Gear will always be the struggle.