LS geo multiple attempts

WhoDat
55 posts Member
edited September 2020
If these 400% overpowered RNG win or die combat missions in LS geo were replay-able, even if for max credit of 3/4 waves, LS geo would have some potential enjoyment value...

It’s such a shame that LS geo is a year old and still the least enjoyable content in the game

Replay (for less) just the combat missions, leave the special missions as one shot, but it would be a relatively small change, and add a substantial value to LS geo

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Just stop trying to enjoy it that is your first mistake. Its not fun, its just a week you get to write off lol. I have to mentally prepare myself for LSTB, if I didn't I'd likely walk away.

They will release more of the characters eventually that will make it easy. You just have to wait for more of the iconic LS characters that were instrumental in the clone wars to launch. Thanks to the rebels who fought valiantly in the Geonosian campaigns I can get 4/4 with Mon Mothma and a few rebel fighters. Then there is Rey and her teams that also turned the tide against the separatist.

Kidding, but when Kam comes around maybe he will be useful and help move JKL to stabilize another Jedi team and beat more waves. That is if you were lucky enough to get double drops.. yeah CG.. it still stings.
  • I transferred out my guild I’ve been in for over 2 years for this week so I can do hoth .

Less rewards but a less stressful breather..hate LS geo and makes me want to rage quit.
  • Mupper00 wrote: »
    I transferred out my guild I’ve been in for over 2 years for this week so I can do hoth .

Less rewards but a less stressful breather..hate LS geo and makes me want to rage quit.

Just hit auto, no point in trying and having RNG screw you over
    Or alternatively, try to improve.

Is there still some RNG that can make or break a mission? Yes. Is it completely pointless trying to achieve something? Absolutely not.

Our guild (277M) performed as follows in the first 6 LS TB:

- 167 total waves, 11 stars
    - 326 waves, 12 stars
    - 467 waves, 13 stars
    - 512 waves, 14 stars
    - 627 waves, 15 stars
    - 787 waves, 16 stars
    - 889 waves, 17 stars

I haven’t counted the last few, but the wave count keeps on climbing even though the star count remains 17. In the current one we are well on the way to 250+ waves in phase 1 alone.

If anyone is achieving the same results by pressing auto that they would achieve if they tried, their roster probably isn’t ready for the game mode.