Bugs ruins GA

AxO
1 posts Member
edited September 2020
I think most of you guys can relate to this. As you are at GA round when your oponent droped one battle and you have a chance for a win. Than you go to the battle and client crashes3w7ctu0syphu.jpg
Ok you still have a chance to win a round, but you need to be more efficiente with the banners. You pick a team and go for the banner hunt and... Than CG f up you again with our favorite client freeze w5bhat7ooggv.jpg
After this sometimes you consider to skip at least few GA rounds.

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Literally never had this happen to me in GA, and I've played every GA. Probably an issue on your end my guy.

Also, entered this thread looking for whining about how Geos are unfair; despite the absence of aforementioned Geo salt, was not disappointed in that I found meritless complaining.
  • Literally never had this happen to me in GA, and I've played every GA. Probably an issue on your end my guy.

Also, entered this thread looking for whining about how Geos are unfair; despite the absence of aforementioned Geo salt, was not disappointed in that I found meritless complaining.

So because you haven’t personally experienced something, it’s “meritless complaining? You might want to re-think your life if that’s actually how you feel about things.

It’s a real issue and it happens. And it’s extremely frustrating when it does.
  • I've had it happen numerous times and continue to get the same cookie cutter responses from the EA help desk

This happened on 2 different devices, so it is hard to say that my device is not working properly. After first crash I picked my tablet to win some matches and the client just froze :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>