Picking between geos and clone troopers as a FTP

Just want to see what people think. I’ve got all but geo brood for geos but I only have sergeant and fives for troopers with echo, Cody and rex close. I don’t really care for grabbing legendary toons but I just want to have fun. https://swgoh.gg/p/877272851/

Anyway all suggestions welcome

Replies

• If your really not trying to chase anything in the journey guide then I say go for clones. I hate seeing them in SA or GW. They seem super fun to use.
  • Personally i would go Geos. Can use them to unlock padme as well as side farm their ships. They are pretty decent when you get them to 7* plus people hate seeing bugs in GAC.

You can get the clone ships but they are harder to farm and really don't have great synergy until you unlock Negotiator.

But that's just my opinion.
  • geos for sure imo.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Clones are better for raids. Especially once you get fives tactical advance zeta.
  • Clones are better for raids. But unless they are led by GAS they suck in Arena. A well modded geo team can kill full relic shak ti clones.
  • HTWarrior wrote: »
    Clones are better for raids. But unless they are led by GAS they suck in Arena. A well modded geo team can kill full relic shak ti clones.
    and bugs are destroyed by empire teams.

Every team has counters. There are more shaak squads in my shard in the top 100 than bugs.

But geos are accessible earlier then shaak-ti
  • Looking over your account, I would actually go for the geo pilots and their ships.You need to unlock the zeta challenge in ships. Zetas will transform characters. After that(or even concurrently) I would work on getting 5 7-star Jedi to unlock Yoda. Ashoka for sure, old Ben is a good one since he's an easy farm and needed for CLS. Bastilla is a long farm but worth it.