How is C3P0 and Chewie stats calculated?

I can't seem to find it, but how are the stats calculated for C3P0 and Chewi combined in the Jedi Luke event? Stuck on that stage and swapping mods about = starting to get frustrated

Replies

• Not sure how, but I’d advise pushing your potency on both as high as you can get it.
  • Thought all the mods stats on chewie is more important?
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    Thought all the mods stats on chewie is more important?

This is correct. Just need to push potency on Chewbacca. That’s what worked for me.
  • Doesn't the tier 6 info say the stats are based on your Chewbacca? In which case as above, increase his potency. Don't think your C3P0 comes into the equation.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Doesn't the tier 6 info say the stats are based on your Chewbacca? In which case as above, increase his potency. Don't think your C3P0 comes into the equation.

I stacked as much potency on c3po as I possibly could just incase. I feel like thangs are not always how cg says they are and I didn't want to take any chances.
  • OldBoy wrote: »
    I can't seem to find it, but how are the stats calculated for C3P0 and Chewi combined in the Jedi Luke event? Stuck on that stage and swapping mods about = starting to get frustrated

a guy in my guild said to go pure speed on Chewie, that's what I did. That said, the game says they're averages (which makes no sense to me). Which would be why, despite my fastest mods on Chewie, he went after Leia (also modded for speed with 2nd fastest set) and Lando (who I modded with Vader's crit dmg/crit chance set). After that it just took a couple tries to ace it.
  • Not sure how, but I’d advise pushing your potency on both as high as you can get it.

This. I struggled mightily until I put potency crosses on both. Then blind finally started to hit 3+ everytime.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • C3PO calculates his own stats. It's a computer dude.
  • C3PO calculates his own stats. It's a computer dude.

The changing of pronouns from one sentence to the next is confusing. Just saying.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    C3PO calculates his own stats. It's a computer dude.

The changing of pronouns from one sentence to the next is confusing. Just saying.

Boop Bop Beep
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    C3PO calculates his own stats. It's a computer dude.

Boop Bop Beep

I see what you did there. :D

• I did pure speed and potency sets on chewy with potency cross. Speed on lando with cc n cd sets.
    Speed and health on rolo.