Which Luke deserves X-wing?

Which Luke deserves X-wing? 34 votes

Farmboy Luke
26%
EventineElessedilRichfxxxxGriiMErZPhoenixRizenbammeisterRath_TarrU235ScoundrelRuiTheChild_eats_eggs1 9 votes
Commander Luke
58%
ObiMagniiAleSahnDroh_1979Calo_NordMiketo28SebekTragamite1DarkHelmet1138Vendi1983IchiraikouLendersQuizDarthVeritlynBudgernautZombefyerBrc333Blubcopefazboka71TotallyNotAnthonyZaph0ddDin_FinLukeSpectorwalker 20 votes
Jedi Knight Luke
14%
DontSteptoThisKelarnCadoaBaneShuster123jWaVeY 5 votes

Replies

• I think they should either make a Pilot Luke and his ship, or just leave this area alone.
  • I think they should either make a Pilot Luke and his ship, or just leave this area alone.

They should have done that a long time ago as part of the heroes journey
  • Farmboy Luke
    Should be farm boy as he was the one that blew up the Death Star
  • Yoda_the_fast
    125 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    @Richfxxx if they aren't going to make a new luke, then agreed, it should be Farmboy Luke.
  • Farmboy Luke
    It was Farmboy who destroyed the Death Star, the most defining moment in the series (no disrespect to "You're not my father"). And, so far, he is the Rodney Dangerfield of SWGOH characters.
  • Commander Luke
    I voted CLS, but read the comments and am swayed to farm boy Luke. However, r2 needs to be included. Without a doubt.
  • Why is there never a "I don't give a fungus" choice in these polls?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jedi Knight Luke
    I choose JKL for gearing reasons... he is worth the relics that would make the ship strong enough to compete with current metas. Farmboy Luke would be horrible, who would want to gear that one up at all?!
  • Commander Luke
    I always thought CLS should be the X-Wing pilot with R2 in tow, but after the other show, not wanting to spoil anything, I'm thinking JKLS should be the pilot, but it does need R2 as a copilot.

I'm not opposed to the idea of X-Wing pilot Luke Skywalker (XPLS?) And R2 commanding "Luke's X-Wing"
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Bigger Luke
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Farmboy Luke
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Should be farm boy as he was the one that blew up the Death Star

^^
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Commander Luke
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    I voted CLS, but read the comments and am swayed to farm boy Luke. However, r2 needs to be included. Without a doubt.

Same. I wish I had selected Farmboy Luke.
  • Commander Luke
    I think cls has the best balance. You have to relic him for jkl anyway but he is obtainable early game.
  • Commander Luke
    So or so... r2d2 has to be with him!
  • U235
    23 posts Member
    Farmboy Luke
    All of them! but I think we need Red 5 first.
  • U235
    23 posts Member
    Farmboy Luke
    I think they should either make a Pilot Luke and his ship, or just leave this area alone.

No way! Red 5 was Farm Boy Luke! The Rebellion made a ton of propaganda posters about how a Farm Boy orphan from a back water rim world destroyed a DEATH STAR!!! AND YOU CAN TO! JOIN NOW!!!

Commander Luke and Jedi Luke did nothing buy fly around in his X-Wing and they still need to make a ton of shows movies and books about his combat exploits yet before they will sell me on a ship for those charcters... I know you hate the Idea about gearing up a "useless" toon for a new ship but that is a separate issue all together... maybe they can rework Farm Boy Luke to be a bit useful (along with Phoenix toons. one day) but in my eyes Red 5 is the only Luke ship that is a star and Farm Boy is the pilot!
  • Commander Luke
    CLS, i don't want to relic farmboy