Event cinematics

h4bxfefcic2i.png

What I really like about GoH is the use of cinematics in their various legendary/hero events.
So while it’s great to have the journey guide, It’s a real shame they don’t replay after first encounter.

I know skipping the cinematic is made to make retries quicker, but the thing is, when the event is completed you are pretty much left with events that only reward with half the experience.

Really wish they could change this in a future update somehow - either by making the cinematic stick around after first completion or simply adding a skip button.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• I think a button on the UI that allowed the cinematic to be skipped would be great. That way you can watch it as many times as you want, or none at all.
  • I think a button on the UI that allowed the cinematic to be skipped would be great. That way you can watch it as many times as you want, or none at all.

+1

+2
  • GAS is just about to cut Fives' leg off.

This would be great!
    +3
    This would also be great for raids. Although they aint long cinematics, it would be nice just to be able to skip those extra seconds.
  • CampCosmos wrote: »
    GAS is just about to cut Fives' leg off.

Isn't that rex?
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    CampCosmos wrote: »
    GAS is just about to cut Fives' leg off.

Isn't that rex?

It's hard to tell them apart, because...well....you know.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*