Saada wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Akenno wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I feel that the GAC matchmaking with ~80 top toons are not good enough once we get the new GL pairs.
    Top 80 would be too low. Some people out there got more than 120 Chars at G13.

How can a match be fair once every 80 toons are maxed?

If you only set 40 and only need 40 to attack, then it is fair. that doesn't change if they are maxed out. matchmaking should only be based on what you "should need".

We'd need higher top chars, more divisions and maybe full GP matchmaking.

What do you think about it?

more divisions would be good, but no need to change matchmaking past 2x the number of placed toons.

I'm not sure how you can say this with a straight face.....

If someone has 120 g13 to 80. The person with 80 HAS to win in one shot or he's done (I know you don't have to clear to win but just as an example). The other person can wittle down let's say a kylo, use dr to get rid of the accompanying characters and use cls to finish off kylo whole the person who has 80 doesn't have this luxury and shows that those plus 40 g13 characters are an advantage and won't be included in match making.
    Now that aside.....with the new gls, people could have 3 or 4, 120 g13 and be matched with people who have 80 g13 and 1gl (this is possible with zetas, omegas, relicing to r7 etc). Now that's not a fair match, No matter how you want to spin it. In div 1 I think they should increase the 80 toons that is the base at the moment.
    Not that it's impossible to win since my last match was 88 g13 to 64, 6.6mil to 5.2mil (I know it doesn't matter but just shows depth beyond 80 characters, more mods etc), 2gls to 1 and I got over the line by going ultra defensive which meant I had to use toons outside my 80 and so did my opponents. With the new gls and increased relic'd characters the divide would be too big with the current mm if it stays at 80.

I disagree with your premise and conclusion. 80 characters is appropriate as it stands now. If you don't want bad characters included in your MM, make better roster choices.

Also, while it is likely the 120 g13 roster will beat the 80 g13 roster, this is not a guarantee, and is not necessarily a bad matchup. There is so much more to consider, but the top 80 is way better than whatever it was before. It is not perfect, but in my experience it does a pretty good job.

That's silly. If you have 80 relicd characters, it doesn't matter about your choices even if you've chosen all meta characters besides the upcoming gls. If your not a huge whale or kraken who go on to get the next two gls straight away, you could be matched 120 to 80 and 4 gl to 2. Now roster choices can't change that if that's what your roster is now.....

Also now is ok even when it's 80 to 120 but with the new gls it's going to be near impossible. People always relate to the "new meta" everyone always complains about but with 4 characters susupposedly on the same footing creating 4 meta teams at once is going to be a joke if you are matched 4gls to 1 or 2. It's like before going against a guy who has gas when he first came out and you dont but this time he has 2 or 3 gas squads to your none and are expected to have a chance of winning.

Why is 4 gl to 2 gl a problem? I guess you are in the camp of "I have no malak, I get matched with malak". No gl and 80+ relics isn't a thing, if there's such a player in abundance of resources, they should ask themselves why they have no gl. Also relics doesn't mean equal or similar gp either. Managing relic tiers goes a long way to get favorable matchups. GLs are gp monsters. I'm en route to pushing some of the relic 3s out of my top 80.

This is not to say I don't think matchmaking can be improved. But it should never go in the way where meta toons are tried to be fit 1:1, all of these already add their gp which significantly effects matchmaking.

Read what I said about people talking about just a "new meta" which is just what you did....
    I explained the difference since its not a you have malak and I have none situation with gls or is it you have 501st and I have none. It's more like you have 4 501st squads and I have one since there is going to be 4 meta squads bouncing around that will require breaking apart way to many squads to counter especially if you are down 80 g13 to 100+. If it comes out that a rebel squad can take down palp with thrawn then there is no issue but I don't think that's going to be the case...

I think I already answered that on principle. How are you getting matched with a 4 gl player with your 1 gl while their top most part of the roster drives their top 80 gp like crazy? The gp difference will be significant unless you are r6-7ing unnecessary portions of your top 80.

We can go off of current cases, I sometimes get matched with 2gls to my 1 (and won against one such player last round). Since I curate my top 80 this is not the norm. Everything in my top 80 is g12+ being a veteran and all. On all the 3 cases this happened to me I found out their top 80s drop to g11s at the bottom of the 80. They are probably much newer players who never drove their g12 count up and immediately went for the cream of the crop meta teams of last 2 years.

This give and take equilibrium makes sense to me. I don't see the 4:1 hypothetical case happening unless the 1gl player is sabotaging themselves even though they know how current mm works and bloat their top 80 with relic extremities.

New divs+new slots should completely change this equation hopefully and you'll even be in an advantegous spot with slimmer top X bottom.

Read what I said about my "64 relic characters chasing jkl then luke" to kyno cause I can't be bothered writing it all again.
    I could definitely be matched 4 to 1 without "sabotaging" myself (again explained in that post. Zetas and going to r7 can make up the difference of someone who has 4 gl to 1. There was no way of knowing who the next batch of gls were going to be. I have my bh well prepared and if now they decided to drop a bh gl then they're not a waste but they instead drop palp for example that needs lots of empire toons that I don't have relicd or geared. Would I love to switch my bh for those characters for palp... Yep. But I'm stuck with them cause I had no idea what they were going to release.
    Sorry - if you’re at 64 g13 with your 1 GL and you are chasing JKL then Luke - how is it realistic that someone is going to unlock both new GLs on top of both existing GLs before you get Luke?

That’s the bit of this I don’t follow. That and how someone can have 64 g13 and just have 1 GL.

I guess those r7 BH you got aren’t really paying off, are they?
  • Saada wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I feel that the GAC matchmaking with ~80 top toons are not good enough once we get the new GL pairs.

If you only set 40 and only need 40 to attack, then it is fair. that doesn't change if they are maxed out. matchmaking should only be based on what you "should need".

more divisions would be good, but no need to change matchmaking past 2x the number of placed toons.

If someone has 120 g13 to 80. The person with 80 HAS to win in one shot or he's done (I know you don't have to clear to win but just as an example). The other person can wittle down let's say a kylo, use dr to get rid of the accompanying characters and use cls to finish off kylo whole the person who has 80 doesn't have this luxury and shows that those plus 40 g13 characters are an advantage and won't be included in match making.
    Now that aside.....with the new gls, people could have 3 or 4, 120 g13 and be matched with people who have 80 g13 and 1gl (this is possible with zetas, omegas, relicing to r7 etc). Now that's not a fair match, No matter how you want to spin it. In div 1 I think they should increase the 80 toons that is the base at the moment.
    Not that it's impossible to win since my last match was 88 g13 to 64, 6.6mil to 5.2mil (I know it doesn't matter but just shows depth beyond 80 characters, more mods etc), 2gls to 1 and I got over the line by going ultra defensive which meant I had to use toons outside my 80 and so did my opponents. With the new gls and increased relic'd characters the divide would be too big with the current mm if it stays at 80.

I disagree with your premise and conclusion. 80 characters is appropriate as it stands now. If you don't want bad characters included in your MM, make better roster choices.

Also, while it is likely the 120 g13 roster will beat the 80 g13 roster, this is not a guarantee, and is not necessarily a bad matchup. There is so much more to consider, but the top 80 is way better than whatever it was before. It is not perfect, but in my experience it does a pretty good job.

That's silly. If you have 80 relicd characters, it doesn't matter about your choices even if you've chosen all meta characters besides the upcoming gls. If your not a huge whale or kraken who go on to get the next two gls straight away, you could be matched 120 to 80 and 4 gl to 2. Now roster choices can't change that if that's what your roster is now.....

Also now is ok even when it's 80 to 120 but with the new gls it's going to be near impossible. People always relate to the "new meta" everyone always complains about but with 4 characters susupposedly on the same footing creating 4 meta teams at once is going to be a joke if you are matched 4gls to 1 or 2. It's like before going against a guy who has gas when he first came out and you dont but this time he has 2 or 3 gas squads to your none and are expected to have a chance of winning.

Why is 4 gl to 2 gl a problem? I guess you are in the camp of "I have no malak, I get matched with malak". No gl and 80+ relics isn't a thing, if there's such a player in abundance of resources, they should ask themselves why they have no gl. Also relics doesn't mean equal or similar gp either. Managing relic tiers goes a long way to get favorable matchups. GLs are gp monsters. I'm en route to pushing some of the relic 3s out of my top 80.

This is not to say I don't think matchmaking can be improved. But it should never go in the way where meta toons are tried to be fit 1:1, all of these already add their gp which significantly effects matchmaking.

Read what I said about people talking about just a "new meta" which is just what you did....
    I explained the difference since its not a you have malak and I have none situation with gls or is it you have 501st and I have none. It's more like you have 4 501st squads and I have one since there is going to be 4 meta squads bouncing around that will require breaking apart way to many squads to counter especially if you are down 80 g13 to 100+. If it comes out that a rebel squad can take down palp with thrawn then there is no issue but I don't think that's going to be the case...

I think I already answered that on principle. How are you getting matched with a 4 gl player with your 1 gl while their top most part of the roster drives their top 80 gp like crazy? The gp difference will be significant unless you are r6-7ing unnecessary portions of your top 80.

We can go off of current cases, I sometimes get matched with 2gls to my 1 (and won against one such player last round). Since I curate my top 80 this is not the norm. Everything in my top 80 is g12+ being a veteran and all. On all the 3 cases this happened to me I found out their top 80s drop to g11s at the bottom of the 80. They are probably much newer players who never drove their g12 count up and immediately went for the cream of the crop meta teams of last 2 years.

This give and take equilibrium makes sense to me. I don't see the 4:1 hypothetical case happening unless the 1gl player is sabotaging themselves even though they know how current mm works and bloat their top 80 with relic extremities.

New divs+new slots should completely change this equation hopefully and you'll even be in an advantegous spot with slimmer top X bottom.

Read what I said about my "64 relic characters chasing jkl then luke" to kyno cause I can't be bothered writing it all again.
    I could definitely be matched 4 to 1 without "sabotaging" myself (again explained in that post. Zetas and going to r7 can make up the difference of someone who has 4 gl to 1. There was no way of knowing who the next batch of gls were going to be. I have my bh well prepared and if now they decided to drop a bh gl then they're not a waste but they instead drop palp for example that needs lots of empire toons that I don't have relicd or geared. Would I love to switch my bh for those characters for palp... Yep. But I'm stuck with them cause I had no idea what they were going to release.

I already read it and it still doesn't make sense to me mathematically either. I also have my weirdo high relics such as r7 wampa,nest, all high relic nute/dooku team and such. The scenario you are showcasing as mainstream is simply not realistic. You assuming 1-2 zeta r7 as evening out a gl isn't working in favor of your argument either, the difference is significant.

If there's such a case of 60 r7s, I refered to it in the first reply as a player sabotaging their chances fully knowing the outcome since all this stuff came out at the same time. Be a faction hobbyist at your own expense.
    Hey guys,

Also just cause you noticed there drop off on the bottom end if their top 80 doesn't make it true for all cases. I have fought 0 GL to 2 and have been against 2-1 for ever it seems and these guys don't have any drop off. Last match was 88 g13 to 64, 2gl to 1, 6.6mil to 5.2mil, 30g12 to 21. And ii did have more r7, it was 28 my way to 24 but they had 4 r6 to my 1,. With those numbers you would have thought I had 40r7 to 20 or something but it isn't always as simple as "you r7nd too many"

One way or the other you did something that ended up your top 80s to be equal, you know what that something is, I don't and don't care for each individual case either. The system informs optimal course of action. It sure is not -do anything you want, as much as you want and it'll all be the same-
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Hey guys,

Sorry - if you’re at 64 g13 with your 1 GL and you are chasing JKL then Luke - how is it realistic that someone is going to unlock both new GLs on top of both existing GLs before you get Luke?

That’s the bit of this I don’t follow. That and how someone can have 64 g13 and just have 1 GL.

No need to be smart.
    Well I need to wait to the next time luke comes back (say 3 months since I'm pretty sure jkl hasn't been permanently added to the journey guide) so in 3 months both gls would be released I'd say for a while so I'd say that sums it up.
    As for rey again it annoys me that people think you have so many relics you should have just her. Before the gls I chased all metas besides the bloody resistance and as luck would have it rey needed all the resistance characters when I haven't even unlocked jtr (just did now cause I need her for luke). But I had no resistance characters so why would I waste time farming the hero characters or rose etc so when she was released I went kylo and to start from scratch with that faction would take forever so I've just bypassed her.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Hey guys,

I already read it and it still doesn't make sense to me mathematically either. I also have my weirdo high relics such as r7 wampa,nest, all high relic nute/dooku team and such. The scenario you are showcasing as mainstream is simply not realistic. You assuming 1-2 zeta r7 as evening out a gl isn't working in favor of your argument either, the difference is significant.

If there's such a case of 60 r7s, I refered to it in the first reply as a player sabotaging their chances fully knowing the outcome since all this stuff came out at the same time. Be a faction hobbyist at your own expense.

Go back and read my post on my last match up "28 r7 to 24 r7 etc" I thought it shouldn't happen with my last matchup but some how the top gp was the same with huge lean towards them having more g13, g12, gl but I had only 4 more r7s and they had 3 more r6s
    Hey guys,

Go back and read my post on my last match up "28 r7 to 24 r7 etc"

I'm done, you already gave out your case to be a faction hobbyist and mm cater to your decisions. I'll leave figuring out details of your opponents vs. your own roster and why those matches are happening/will keep happening to you. Regardless of how the game proceeds I'll keep managing my mm gp since gac is my priority and other stuff comes second.
  • wdasa6pbvt1a.png
  • 3uohu1cct70b.png
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Sorry 28 to 23 r7s
    And I've also seen a matchup of 120 zetas to 80 which definitely accounts for the gp difference those gls bring but keep saying it's not mathematically possible nor makes any sense
  • K, those bot results make perfect sense why it's happening without even looking into exact composition of roster makeups. You marvelously bloated your mm gp.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    K, those bot results make perfect sense why it's happening without even looking into exact composition of roster makeups. You marvelously bloated your mm gp.

By having just 5 more r7s to the opponent but them having 3 more r6s and 9 more r5s lol and an extra gl that is so hard to cater for. Sure your not a bot? Lol
    K, those bot results make perfect sense why it's happening without even looking into exact composition of roster makeups. You marvelously bloated your mm gp.

By having just 5 more r7s to the opponent but them having 3 more r6s and 9 more r5s lol and an extra gl that is so hard to cater for. Sure your not a bot? Lol

You managed to screw your top X gp. New divs can somewhat alleviate the problem, but the nature of it will keep the same if you keep developing the same way. The time where your current bloat will fade outside of mm gp is years away. GG and good luck.
    Hey guys,

Sure, if I have 80 at g13 I could be matched against someone with 120. But so what? There are only so many counters, and if they screw up I still win if I don't screw up.
    Hey guys,

No need to be smart.
    Well I need to wait to the next time luke comes back (say 3 months since I'm pretty sure jkl hasn't been permanently added to the journey guide) so in 3 months both gls would be released I'd say for a while so I'd say that sums it up.
    As for rey again it annoys me that people think you have so many relics you should have just her. Before the gls I chased all metas besides the bloody resistance and as luck would have it rey needed all the resistance characters when I haven't even unlocked jtr (just did now cause I need her for luke). But I had no resistance characters so why would I waste time farming the hero characters or rose etc so when she was released I went kylo and to start from scratch with that faction would take forever so I've just bypassed her.
    Not being smart, just trying to help.

It’s now 14 months since you first posted a thread suggesting matchmaking was flawed. There have been several since, and many more started by others that you’ve added to.

You say you “chased all metas”, but that really doesn’t explain the
    - r7 Bossk, Boba, Jango, Greedo, Embo, r5 Mando, r5 greef
    - r7 sion, r5 traya, r5 nihilus
    - r7 chewpio, r5 Ezra
    - r5 Bastila
    - r5 Zombie, Spirit

BH, Ezra have never been meta. They are not contributing to your roster proportional to their GP. They’re a big GP bloat.

R7 chewpio? I’m sure they’ll wind up a great toon, but that stands out as a very recent heavy investment that must surely have been better spent elsewhere.

Traya, Sion, Nihilus certainly were meta, but long before g13 became a thing. Other than being a slightly more reliable Geo counter in TW/GAC, those relics are achieving nothing but bloat.

Bastila? I can’t see this as a required relic.

Zombie, Spirit? Not sure these are worth taking to r5. NS haven’t been a top line team for a good while now.

I’m all for people levelling / gearing the toons they like. That’s fine. In fact, as soon as I finish taking my recently obtained JKL to g13, I am going to spend the next few weeks gearing things I want to gear, rather than immediately chasing the new GLs.

But in making that choice, I feel that I’ve instantly removed any right I have to post a single thread complaining about my first 2v3 GL matchup in GAC. Let alone several threads.
  • Themy wrote: »
    Well, they need to do something about the top Divisions. There are too many scrubs that get top 100 with junk rosters. The top division should be split in to no less than 3 divisions.

Adding more divisions won't change this. Low top-X GP rosters in a division will still be able to reach high ranks if they are built well.
    Hey guys,

Players don't use 120 characters to win a round. On average they only use a few more than those defensive slots x 10 characters. Rounds are even often won using less characters. If you only use 80 characters to win it doesn't matter whether the next 40 characters in your roster are g8 or g13. It's more important to make sure those 80 characters are the right ones than having another 40 characters at g13
  • Hey another one of these threads. I'm actually looking forward to this match this week myself. Should be a tough one and anyone by chance have an extra Thrawn I can borrow f got a few?

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg
  • Hey another one of these threads. I'm actually looking forward to this match this week myself. Should be a tough one and anyone by chance have an extra Thrawn I can borrow f got a few?

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg
    You chose to bloat the top end of your roster without a single GL to show for it ->
    https://swgoh.gg/p/466819464/
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Hey another one of these threads. I'm actually looking forward to this match this week myself. Should be a tough one and anyone by chance have an extra Thrawn I can borrow f got a few?

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg
    You chose to bloat the top end of your roster without a single GL to show for it ->

The title of this thread should be changed to "Don't relic NS and BH if you want to win in GAC".

And hoard gear for GL requirements, but don't equip it until you're actually ready to get them.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
    Hey another one of these threads. I'm actually looking forward to this match this week myself. Should be a tough one and anyone by chance have an extra Thrawn I can borrow f got a few?

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg

I sure did and if given the opportunity to do it all over again, my roster would still look pretty much like it is. Probably would have gone after some of the other GET1 toons but that's about it. If I had to only farm and build "these" toons I'd have quit playing of boredom a while ago. I have fun and still aren't out here complaining about losing to GL's. I'm winning still but let's not kid ourselves about how GP and the MM correlate as it can definitely use some adjustments.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg

The title of this thread should be changed to "Don't relic NS and BH if you want to win in GAC".

And hoard gear for GL requirements, but don't equip it until you're actually ready to get them.

My observation is that most of the players that freely reliced all decent teams (at that point) are mid-long term high spenders, going from there they also got everything afterwards and play on their own league in gac.

Then there's the newer spenders who can easily outshoot their range if not careful, cause overrelicing(read cc swiping) pushes them in a pool of older players that are over get1 problems.

But adding to that quality of a mod roster has next to no impact on mm and many give into to the lure of gearing stuff over this rather invisible component. Actually I don't mean they are not putting in the work for mods, it's just more expensive to get the average depth of a long term player's mod roster that their overgearing matches them with.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg

"Don't throw around relics like confetti if you want to win in GAC" would be more accurate.

And learn to actually manage your roster. There is no need to hoard the gear.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg

"Don't throw around relics like confetti if you want to win in GAC" would be more accurate.

Imo there's benefit in doing so the way Nikom described. My current opponent almost unlocked 2nd gl and unlocked but haven't yet geared luke. He's carrying all the baggage of both without the benefit of it. In a few weeks he'll get past this nether region but currently I'm at an advantage with no progress towards kylo and maxed luke. It's easy to keep track of hoarded gear due to gl tab in swgoh.gg. And there's the added benefit of emergency steering like in a situation of some mando leg/epic drops on short fuse.

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg

Imo there's benefit in doing so the way Nikom described. My current opponent almost unlocked 2nd gl and unlocked but haven't yet geared luke. He's carrying all the baggage of both without the benefit of it. In a few weeks he'll get past this nether region but currently I'm at an advantage with no progress towards kylo and maxed luke. It's easy to keep track of hoarded gear due to gl tab in swgoh.gg. And there's the added benefit of emergency steering like in a situation of some mando leg/epic drops on short fuse.
    I mean, I agree that there is benefit to the hoarding approach, but with GAC running weekly, there’s always going to be a point when you have the baggage without the benefit.

Your opponent, for example, simply cannot hoard all the requirements for their second GL then snap their fingers and have a g13 GL in their roster next day. The ticket farm cannot be bypassed, so every GL owner has to deal with that awkward phase of having the GP bloat without having the GL to show for it.

The same can apply to JKL. It’s all very well planning to hoard the gear and only apply it when you have everything you need to take him to g13 - that was exactly what I was hoping to do - but when the event drops before you have all JKL’s gear ready you have to mobilise.

Hoarding definitely is the smartest way to manage your GAC matches, but it’s not always possible to do it.

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg

The real GP bloat isn't the gear, it's the relics. You can hoard the gear if that's your thing but it isn't necessary to maintain roster balance unless your GP is pretty low to be chasing a GL or your roster is already an unbalanced mess. It does give your the flexibility to pivot to a new release but major releases usually also require other newer characters which may be a bigger hurdle than the gear initially.

I have seen so many people struggling in GAC because they relic up GL requirements one toon at a time chasing after a GL who is still months away and the rest of their roster is an unbalanced mess to begin with. They just don't think things through.

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg

The real GP bloat isn't the gear, it's the relics. You can hoard the gear if that's your thing but it isn't necessary to maintain roster balance unless your GP is pretty low to be chasing a GL or your roster is already an unbalanced mess. It does give your the flexibility to pivot to a new release but major releases usually also require other newer characters which may be a bigger hurdle than the gear initially.

I have seen so many people struggling in GAC because they relic up GL requirements one toon at a time chasing after a GL who is still months away and the rest of their roster is an unbalanced mess to begin with. They just don't think things through.

I consider relics and gear pretty much the same thing in terms of this topic. My warning is exactly for this -one toon at a time- thing while going for a gl. I also get impatient and can't abide by my advice. I did the -keep it below top 80- thing while waiting for jkl though, since that threshold is above 18k for me, it was easy to wrap the gear part and hold on relics (while having them hoarded)

za4e6gdmnwf5.jpeg

I mean, I agree that there is benefit to the hoarding approach, but with GAC running weekly, there’s always going to be a point when you have the baggage without the benefit.

Your opponent, for example, simply cannot hoard all the requirements for their second GL then snap their fingers and have a g13 GL in their roster next day. The ticket farm cannot be bypassed, so every GL owner has to deal with that awkward phase of having the GP bloat without having the GL to show for it.

The same can apply to JKL. It’s all very well planning to hoard the gear and only apply it when you have everything you need to take him to g13 - that was exactly what I was hoping to do - but when the event drops before you have all JKL’s gear ready you have to mobilise.

Hoarding definitely is the smartest way to manage your GAC matches, but it’s not always possible to do it.

You're right, maybe my opponent has hoarded for 2nd gl and still en route in the event, for jkl he couldn't possibly wait and have no gear left currently. The point is to minimize this period while retaining flexibility. Once again I'm not patient enough and already knee deep towards gl luke (while at least holding off the mediocre toon gearing). The optimal choice is to hold off everything except most useful of the bunch until all is good to go imo.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Themy wrote: »
    Well, they need to do something about the top Divisions. There are too many scrubs that get top 100 with junk rosters. The top division should be split in to no less than 3 divisions.

Adding more divisions won't change this. Low top-X GP rosters in a division will still be able to reach high ranks if they are built well.

Actually, if there were more divisions, while there would technically be "low top x gp" rosters in each division, it wouldn't be all that noticeable since it would never be more about 750k GP between the min and the max for the division.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »

Actually, if there were more divisions, while there would technically be "low top x gp" rosters in each division, it wouldn't be all that noticeable since it would never be more about 750k GP between the min and the max for the division.
    Maybe not all that noticeable, but you can bet there’ll still be posts on the forums complaining about it!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

The difference would be smaller but I'm sure people would still notice and the choir of complainers would still sing.