Someone speaks 'Nightsister'?

Kisakee
1648 posts Member
edited September 2020
kiclvd1gdlad.png
What is Old Daka trying to tell us?
"Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
- Grand Admiral Thrawn
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Chant of Resurrection
    The Chant of Resurrection was a spell that could temporarily resurrect the dead.

Choono slalem denni tay'lori olee-ay.
    Lucheno vadem klavlane.
    Blenay vedi nalem koreem.
    Blenay vedi nalem koreem.
    Villos susko kono lamal!
    Vlemon tagoo!

Apparently it is a chant of resurrection. Don't know what the words mean though.
  • Old Daka said those words when she was resurrecting nightsister zombies. After that she said something like "rise, rise, awake dead sisters"
  • “Vlemon tagoo” makes me think of Bradley Biggle transforming into Mint-Berry Crunch, the powerful flavor of mint and berries with a satisfying crunch.

Shablagoo!
  • It starts off has a chant to resurrect the zombie and spirit but goes off into a chant to resurrect your credit or bank card from your wallet.lmao naw im sure that chant is from the clone wars when the seps attack dathomir and the nightsisters are getting slaughtered so they get old daka to resurrect the army of the dead.if you have not seen it then you should.was a really cool story
  • im sure that chant is from the clone wars when the seps attack dathomir and the nightsisters are getting slaughtered so they get old daka to resurrect the army of the dead.if you have not seen it then you should.was a really cool story

I have seen it, i'm just curious if someone knows the actual wording.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • “YOU WILL WHALE HARDER! OUR CG OVERLORDS WILL BE PLEASED! WHALE! WHALE! WHALE!”
  • "Their language is not in my catalog. Some terms of their dialogue may be ancient Paecian, but I've never heard the term whuffa."
    -C3PO

Even 3po doesn't know. Likely it's just gibberish.
  • She is granting the Supreme Chancellor emergency powers
  • She's ordering sushi for lunch and it's To goooo!

(For the record, this post is on topic, since it is a response to the OP's question)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • She’s saying your credit card was declined please try again. See you on the holotables.

Not going to lie, i laughed out loud at my desk at work and people looked at me funny.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    She's ordering sushi for lunch and it's To goooo!

(For the record, this post is on topic, since it is a response to the OP's question)

Don't worry, you're not not the first nor will you be the last making fun of it. I'm always in for a good laugh but at some point it just starts to feel like disrespect to me.

Thanks to those who tried to solve that riddle, maybe it will never revealed completely.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn