Do we have Sith Eternal Emperor all wrong?

Replies

• Ultra wrote: »
    I mean i was gonna go for SEE but after seeing the 2nd batch of requirements i switched to luke.

I hope i wont switch again after seeing 3rd batch :s

You need to commit to one or else you’ll end up with none

Wisdom from a Jedi Master.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I mean i was gonna go for SEE but after seeing the 2nd batch of requirements i switched to luke.

I hope i wont switch again after seeing 3rd batch :s

You need to commit to one or else you’ll end up with none

Wisdom from a Jedi Master.

Us Sith say go for both at the same time. Rule of two.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • So five left, think Savage Opress and Sith Assassin to finish the Sith?What about the other three? Empire? GAS?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Cweneldic wrote: »
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    "Do we have Sith Eternal Emperor all wrong?" ~ Yes! There's only one Eternal Emperor and even Google knows who it is:

except its the Sith Eternal Emperor, not the Eternal Emperor. The Sith Eternal is the sith fanatics that were on Exegol with Palp. The Sith Eternal helped Palp once he arrived there and helped him survive that long, and Palp reclaimed his title of Emperor after stealing the dyad power. They are using the Sith Eternal as a means of distinguishing between Emperor Palpatine and the Palpatine who reclaimed his title at this point.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sith_Eternal
    Thank you, professor! :Do:) Nah I know that stuff but just find it silly and uncreative. Palpatine's survival doesn't make sense to me after all and I prefer the Old Republic stories anytime.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    So five left, think Savage Opress and Sith Assassin to finish the Sith?What about the other three? Empire? GAS?

I'm thinking Savage, Assassin, red Sith Trooper, and two Imperials.
  • Since GL Luke has JNL and raid Solo ... Unfortunately, I think Darth Traya and Darth Malak are big possibilities to balance the farming ... Malak needs get1 and Traya needs Sith raid ... both very hard for new players ... hopefully we get few emerials or easier siths :smile:
  • I'm thinking traya, trawn, IPD, 7* Malevolence and malak. Malak alone require 14 char
  • Trawn needs 5 , Malak 12 with +17500 power ... that’s 17 characters ... and Traya :-(

Night2, I hope you’re wrong
  • On SEE requirements:
    I actually think there will be a little bit of overlap with SLKR (more than just Palp), though I don't know how much. LobsterBoy, maybe?

I also noticed that Savage wasn't in round2. I'm thinking that rules him out. He wasn't any more relevant to Palp's journey than Ventress was. Sure, he had some dark side skills he learned from Dooku, but he was never a Palp apprentice. Dooku, Vader, & Maul already have his direct apprentices covered & I don't really see any reason to add Savage unless you're adding Ventress as well ... and I don't see that happening.

On a different tangent, I notice that Tarkin isn't on the list yet. I expect to see him before the list is complete.

On which GL to farm next:
    I'm refusing to commit until I see whether SEE or JKLS can solo HSTR. Just hoarding for me.

Losing top 10 (and especially top 3, but that had been hit or miss for me for a while before there were enough SLKRs to throw me out of the top 10) rewards is killing me. You have to have that g12 gear to get the next GL, might as well get the GL that gets you the g12 gear first so that the next farm is that much easier.

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited September 2020
    I’m committing to Master Luke. But will eventually do both as my sith are strong. It all depends how deep your roster is. Until we see kits, we wont know who is going to be good at what.
  • Nihilus85 wrote: »
    Since GL Luke has JNL and raid Solo ... Unfortunately, I think Darth Traya and Darth Malak are big possibilities to balance the farming ... Malak needs get1 and Traya needs Sith raid ... both very hard for new players ... hopefully we get few emerials or easier siths :smile:

I honestly would prefer Malak and Traya to be needed for SEE. Both at R7 so I'd be ready lol.
  • I would love a reason to take my Traya up from G8...
  • Except Malak and Traya, especially Malak needed for GL Palp makes no sense whatsoever.
    If you're gonna pull the "Sith Marauder card", I'd say Marauder makes sense along with Sith Assassin as they are Sith and "generic Sith", if you will. Tons of them throughout the Sith legacy.
    Malak has no connection to Emperor Palpatine. Want a difficult to acquire character required? GAS would be a lot more lore friendly.
  • Narkny, I hope it’s GAS, just unlocked him.

But I don’t see his connection to Palpi, Jedi Knight Anakin which is revenge of sith version makes more sense ... also, characters like Thrawn or Tarkin.

New Palpi is based on the new movie, I expect some characters like sith trooper and unmasked kylo ren as well.

In terms of logic, JKA, Thrawn, Tarkin, Kylo and Sith Trooper makes sense.
  • Yeah we do. He just wants peace. It may be through force.... but hes not such a bad guy when you get to know him.

I mean he can recharge your phone or take down a fleet... what a guy
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    I would love a reason to take my Traya up from G8...

Traya and the sith trio are a good counter team to Geo Bugs
  • Sith Emperor will require Snoke from another event
    Narkny, I hope it’s GAS, just unlocked him.

But I don’t see his connection to Palpi, Jedi Knight Anakin which is revenge of sith version makes more sense ... also, characters like Thrawn or Tarkin.

GAS is closer to Revenge of the Sith version of Anakin. He's the more "developed" and experienced version of Anakin. Both have a connection to Palp, but GAS is also more difficult to obtain in the game and is closer to Anakin's fall.
    Nihilus85 wrote: »
    In terms of logic, JKA, Thrawn, Tarkin, Kylo and Sith Trooper makes sense.

Swap out JKA with GAS and I agree with this.

• Nihilus85
    8 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Haha everyone hate malak and a bit less gas ... hopefully cg will listen :-).
  • @Boo
    Traya and the sith trio are a good counter team to Geo Bugs

And Mon Mothma/Rebel Fighters. But people are too reliant on those two. If you put one of the teams in the front row & one in the back you can often get a defensive hold.

I'm not saying people shouldn't gear up Traya - they should. But it's interesting how the new presence of MM squads is changing the landscape.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Visas Marr will be required for Palp requirement

She has no sith tag but her kit has some sith thing in it and in the lore she met the triumvirate.
    Also since we have sith marauder we will also have her
  • Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator
    Visas Marr will be required for Palp requirement

She has no sith tag but her kit has some sith thing in it and in the lore she met the triumvirate.
    Also since we have sith marauder we will also have her

Sith Marauder is a generic sith, just like First Order Sith Trooper, Marauder makes sense because the Sith Eternal is a cult of Siths so generic toons like Sith Empire Trooper, Sith Assassin are fair game. Visas Marr is so out of left field, and she has no connection or link with Palpatine even if you applied six degrees of separation

That are much more logical and sensible choices to pick from the remaining five
  • From game perspective any dark side character make sense. From lore perspective any character light or dark make sense becouse palpatine manipulated ALL. We will see later as everyone. in meantime i wil farm dark side. light side i will farm only required char if any needed
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    KueChael wrote: »
    Until we see kits, we wont know who is going to be good at what.

And probably not even then.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    Since GL Luke has JNL and raid Solo ... Unfortunately, I think Darth Traya and Darth Malak are big possibilities to balance the farming ... Malak needs get1 and Traya needs Sith raid ... both very hard for new players ... hopefully we get few emerials or easier siths :smile:

I really hope so. I have both already at R3 and R4 respectively. Maybe thrawn too. He's one of the few ds legendaries.
  • Still think there’ll be a new marquee character for SEE.
  • khdelboy wrote: »
    Still think there’ll be a new marquee character for SEE.

Not going to happen
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    khdelboy wrote: »
    Still think there’ll be a new marquee character for SEE.

Not going to happen

Agree. If they were going to do that it would have dropped by now. They already are expediting piett's farming timeline. If they released a new one now they'd have to make it immediately farmable.

Could be a cantina farm that is ftp from the beginning. But likely just characters we already have.
  • Wild guess:

IPD?

Would be in the same boat like Hoda or Wampa