Can't play the game cross platform?

I've been playing this game for about 4 years on Android phones. Just recently was gifted an iPad so I'm trying to connect to play the game on the bigger screen. Called EA help..they said yes I can transfer the account from Android to ios but I would no longer be able to play on my Android phone. So i declined to transfer since I don't want to lose the ability to play on my Android phone. Didn't have this difficulty connecting the other non swgoh games I play...

Replies

• Riozoba wrote: »
    I've been playing this game for about 4 years on Android phones. Just recently was gifted an iPad so I'm trying to connect to play the game on the bigger screen. Called EA help..they said yes I can transfer the account from Android to ios but I would no longer be able to play on my Android phone. So i declined to transfer since I don't want to lose the ability to play on my Android phone. Didn't have this difficulty connecting the other non swgoh games I play...

They “temporarily” stopped that feature for an undisclosed amount of time. Who knows when it will be back. Only thing you can do it just keep an eye on the forums in hopes they fix it soon...and not their “soon”.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    What you were told is incorrect from my understanding, there is no way to transfer an account from one to the other, they can only link the accounts.

Once an account is link that link cant be broken, so both accounts should still have access to the game.