Problem going to relic 7

So I have Jango Fett ready to go to relic 7. He's 6 at the moment, everything maxed out, both zetas, you name it. I scrapped enough gear and got all the signal data, and have the required credits. Yet when I click to upgrade it says I dont have the required gear. I've restarted the app a couple times now, nothing changes. Is there something you have to do first? This will be my first 7, and he was my first 6. I have two others at 5, no other relics at all.

Replies

• I’ve seen some cases where people with smaller phone screens have some stuff hidden. See if you can slide the list of requirements at the bottom left or right?
  • Holy crap, that was it. I'm on a tablet with a 10 inch screen, didnt think anything would be hidden like that. Thanks!
  • This has been the case since the release of relics. That doesn’t mean you should necessarily know this by now - but the developers should probably make this a bit more obvious and work on making sure this isn’t a continuous issue.

I haven’t experienced this but it sounds frustrating when it is unclear what is missing
  • Lachie_1 wrote: »
    This has been the case since the release of relics. That doesn’t mean you should necessarily know this by now - but the developers should probably make this a bit more obvious and work on making sure this isn’t a continuous issue.

I haven’t experienced this but it sounds frustrating when it is unclear what is missing

tbf they at least show the progress bar around it to show when you have all the items needed. but yeah it could be cool if you click the amplify button it had a second pop up screen showing all the materials needed/about to be used. it could be apart of the confirmation screen since tier 6/7 relics are pretty "pricey" to put on.

side note now that i think of it, every forum complain of the hidden relic material for leveling up, ive never seen someone mention that the progress bar isnt full, just that they supposedly have the needed materials.
  • An issue like this surfaces every couple of months and it's always that same issue. The tablet resolution is different so not everything is displayed. So you're not the first to not know this!
  • Screenshot your materials on the relic for us pls.