When is Facebook account connecting coming back

I wanna connect bluestacks to my apple swgoh account. How can I do this without the Facebook connect thing.

Replies

• I'm sorry that I can't answer your question. But if they are smart, they will look for other ways to allow their customers the account connection without the need of a platform such as fakebook.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You can teach out to EA Help through the in game help button and work through them to try and link your account.
  • Ok
  • They said it was one or the other. They said it can't be one both the iphone and bluestacks. Is this true
  • Schwartzring
    1402 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    I don't think that is right, 2 of my friends use Iphones & Blue Stacks. But, I think you do have to use the Facebook option to make it work.
    Open up a dummy acct if you don't have a regular FB acct.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ir21tiny wrote: »
    They said it was one or the other. They said it can't be one both the iphone and bluestacks. Is this true

No that is not correct.

There has never been a way to transfer an account, only to link them and allow both access.
  • Has EA help ever been helpful or accurate. Also what should I do next. I want to link these accounts.:(
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ir21tiny wrote: »
    Has EA help ever been helpful or accurate. Also what should I do next. I want to link these accounts.:(

Yes they have been.

The only way to do this currently is to work through EA Help. Please make sure yo open the ticket through the in game help button.