Galactic Legends outside of sequel trilogy

2Next

Replies

• If Jabba doesn’t qualify as a Galactic Legend I don’t know who else would.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I dont believe it's too late for any era/toon to be a GL, we have multiple versions of many characters.

But only time will tell.
  • Three words. Jar Jar Binks.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    over the long run, i'm sure we will see a GL for each major faction, maybe every faction.

I’m going to take this to mean that I’m not wasting my time max relic-ing the sith trio, visas, & other KOTOR era characters.
  • Three words. Jar Jar Binks.

One word: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • It’s just an idea for new character release. I really want a GL Kenobi because I have all the bad GR Jedi G13 just in preparation. Yes luminara included lol
  • Guess someone made a few bad decisions...?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Idk, nothing I suppose. For galactic legends I would like to see CW/prequels. Also if they did GL Kenobi they need a second obi one. All the other GLs have 2 of each character

Which one doesn't count? General Kenobi & Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Old Ben. Because it is after prequels
  • Old Ben. Because it is after prequels

Just admit you forgot there was two Kenobis. B)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Yes I did
  • My OB is like g6
  • Do you think we could get prequel GL if so who do you think they would require
  • Eweff wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    over the long run, i'm sure we will see a GL for each major faction, maybe every faction.

I’m going to take this to mean that I’m not wasting my time max relic-ing the sith trio, visas, & other KOTOR era characters.

I just put visaa mar, ebon hàwk, sith fighter and b-28 bomber on favourite and am going to start pumping resources in to other OR/ sith empire teams for this reason!!
  • Spung wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »

I just put visaa mar, ebon hàwk, sith fighter and b-28 bomber on favourite and am going to start pumping resources in to other OR/ sith empire teams for this reason!!

:|
  • TheMaster12345
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Spung wrote: »

I think it is way too early to do that.
  • Spung
    31 posts Member
    edited September 2020
    Spung wrote: »

I think it is way too early to do that.

Probably but I really don't have much else on the go, I have a fully relic'd sith empire, just got GAS up, passively working towards jedi luke,with no current GL's in sight, might as well passively start farming those up to 7 star, plus some of those are needed for deployments as is in geo TB's
  • Din djarin vs moff gideon
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Din djarin vs moff gideon

Great idea but not enough characters...yet. Hopefully we get more mandalorian characters after the new season.
  • Oh no, for old republic they gonna do another Revan, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooòòooooooooooooòooooooooooooooo

Mitra Surik
  • Have I missed an announcement of what Factions these upcoming GLs are going to belong to? Because unless I have, it seems to me that people are making assumptions but that those assumptions might not be true.
    "Sith Eternal Emperor", for example. I mean, look at the name. "Sith" and "Emperor"; he could be either Sith faction or Empire.

Or both.
  • GL Yoda & GL Jabba
  • Revan Reborn- maybe they make gray or maybe they go dark. Unless of course they bring us two more revi as a pair of GLs
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Oh no, for old republic they gonna do another Revan, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooòòooooooooooooòooooooooooooooo

Mitra Surik

Remember what carrie was saying before she left, the idea was to bring in a third revan after Darth malak, which would have been neither a Jedi nor a sith, basically the Revan from SWTOR, able o use both light and dark side abilities at the same time.

If the player base had like the 2nd revan and not complained, I think Revan would have been the first Galactic legend

• OmegaIV wrote: »
    GL Yoda & GL Jabba

I would love to see Jabba, not sure Yoda is the right partner though. Maybe ...cough... Jake Lloyd Anakin.
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    OmegaIV wrote: »
    GL Yoda & GL Jabba

I would love to see Jabba, not sure Yoda is the right partner though. Maybe ...cough... Jake Lloyd Anakin.

Special 1: That’s a good trick
    Special 2: yippee!
    Zeta: Turbo Man
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Oh no, for old republic they gonna do another Revan, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooòòooooooooooooòooooooooooooooo

Mitra Surik

Remember what carrie was saying before she left, the idea was to bring in a third revan after Darth malak, which would have been neither a Jedi nor a sith, basically the Revan from SWTOR, able o use both light and dark side abilities at the same time.

If the player base had like the 2nd revan and not complained, I think Revan would have been the first Galactic legend

While I agree it would be cool, don’t you find it strange they added triumvirate from KOTOR 2, but no protagonist at all?