Unable to login through google play

I wasnt able to use my phone for 2 years and Google play stopped recognizing my phones and now covid stopped me from contacting support.

Is there anything that can be done on CG side to transfer the account to a different gmail account? Or even to a facebook account?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    A few notes:
    - there is no transfer, only a link that will allow both accounts to have access.
    - they only offer cross platform links, so you can only link from Google to IOS or vice versa
    - Facebook link is currently down, but it is not a way to bind a game account, only a way to allow for a link described above.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    A few notes:
    - there is no transfer, only a link that will allow both accounts to have access.
    - they only offer cross platform links, so you can only link from Google to IOS or vice versa
    - Facebook link is currently down, but it is not a way to bind a game account, only a way to allow for a link described above.

Thanks, any idea when the facebook option will be back up?
    Even gaining access through that would be acceptable.

For the cross-platform I'd need an iOS device?
    And if I did this how would I go about doing it? (What deets do I need)

Thanks again
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Facebook does not allow access to the game.

Facebook would only allow you to link to an Apple account.

You would need a Apple Game Center account, and a device to play it on.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Facebook does not allow access to the game.

Facebook would only allow you to link to an Apple account.

You would need a Apple Game Center account, and a device to play it on.

Oh, alright. So Facebook is used to allow me to link to apple account, and I need an apple game center account plus a apple device to complete this.
    Do I need any in-game stuff? Allycode player ID or anything like that?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you have a game center account you can reach out to EA Help through the in game help button and work through then to link your accounts
  • Is there a way I can get them to connect my current account to facebook so i can continue playing from this device without having to switch to iOS?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No it doesn't work that way. FB only allows a link between Google and IOS, you cannot use it to go from Google account to Google account.
  • Ohh, sorry I misunderstood